It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Power For You To Witness -QI- CHI-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
John Chang Chi Power

This is magic to the Western World. I have heard stories but I have never witnessed the real power of Chi. John Chang the man in this video who has done extensive meditation to attain and focus his life force shows how powerful this QI really is. He stops bullets with his hands, levitates swords and starts a fire with nothing but his bare hands. Amazing to say the least. This was all recorded for your viewing pleasure.

QI or Chi
The ancient Chinese described it as “life-force” and for good reason. They believed chi permeates everything and links the parts of our surroundings together. The Tai Chi practitioner and Acupuncturist are said to understand chi energy. They likened it to the flow of energy around and through the body, linking each part forming a cohesive and functioning unit. By understanding its rhythm and flow they believe they can guide exercises and treatments to give us stability and longevity.
Wikipedia

Fu Bingli - who has been studying martial arts for 32 years, since the age of just seven - scooped the Guinness World Record on Monday for completing 12 press-ups on just one finger of his right hand.

I have more strength in my one finger than most people have in their whole body!--Fu Bingli

CHI Power of Shaolin Kung Fu

The Matrix and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon I think are relative to what CHI is. They are just different expressions of the same thing, different cinematic previews of the same power. QI power. Focusing your Chi to fly and dodge bullets are either extremes of this power or the future of human possibility. Who Knows?

Qigong Master Boils Water With His Bare Hands!

Sorry if these videos have already been posted, I find this stuff extremely interesting and motivating. You never know what you can do with enough focus and training.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by spacemanLive]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I was fortunate enough to have studied Lung Ying (Dragon) style Kung Fu from a guy I attended University with who came from Hong Kong and a long line of Masters.

All of the Chinese styles (vs Japanese) of martial arts utilize Chi which is the essence and source of the power they can generate.
We would practice doing pushups only on our finger tips in order to strengthen our hands and grip.

Another facit of it too is Chi Kung which is accessing ones flow of Chi via pressure points.

This is used similarly to acupuncture only sans needles where in essence you are tapping into nerve centers allowing you to bring someone to their knees or for medicinal purposes such as curing a headache.

My Sifu (master) would always use these pressure points to alleviate pain when and if we had accidentally struck one another while sparring.

I saw a lot of debate in the other thread about the Chi Master setting paper on fire but he also illuminated an LED which displayed the presence of electrical current being produced by the master which is the only way an LED will illuminate.

This is simply the harnessing of electrical energy. Our bodies in essence are wet cell batteries and if you touch your fingers to an electrical instrument used to measure waveforms called an Oscilloscope you can even see your very own waveform or patterns.

If you look at any hospital and how they measure "Vital Signs" electrically is using these same principles. Because our bodies are electrical in nature.

Additionally the clinical definition of Death, in medical science is the lack of presence of these electrical impulses.

And finally, about the paper catching on fire. It is analogous to placing something in your microwave and it burning even though you cannot actually see the energy or microwaves that actually cause the eventual heat leading to ignition.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by nh_ee]

[edit on 5-8-2010 by nh_ee]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Whoa, that dudes' finger got ripped in four weeks!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

The YinYang signify the balance of all things in nature.

The breaking of a wooden board by a beginning Karate practitioner is a very fundamental example of the power of Chi.

For what you are doing in actuality is focusing your chi on that one spot on the opposite side of the board and your fist goes right through the board halting at the spot you had envisioned almost effortlessly !

I could teach this to very young or beginning students....white belts.

What people don't realize about the martial arts in general is that as the Yin Yang portray, it is a balance of the physical and the mental combined which generates such force and power.

If you notice the masters in these videos before beginning their demonstration get the mind clear and begin concentrating in order to focus and concentrate their Chi.

The Powers That Be don't want us to believe in this because once again it is something that they can't sell to us for a profit.

What if we could heal ourselves without the use of their overpriced pharmaceuticals ?

Which is exactly why this isn't widely publicized by the PTB controlled media to the vast numbers of the American Sheeple. ..

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This has all been posted before and in my opinion (being a prationer of martial arts) is fake, Chi or Ki is just a tool to focus your mind, that is all!!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
... primitive Jedi?

I'm not entirely sure about the video that you posted (the original one) but I could be convinced that there is some ancient wisdom that we've simply forgot.

Technology allows all of us to do some amazing things with little investment. Because of that people have since "forgotten" how old powers and techniques could impact our lives.

We are pretty lazy people after all.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I have witnessed the power of Chi and it isn't fake at all.

It is simply outside the realm of the western mindset.

It is electrical energy that exists even though one cannot readily visualize it.

Proof that it is electrical in nature is when the Chi master Illuminated an LED using his own Chi energy by simply holding the +5 Lead of the LED and the Journalist held the ground lead.

An LED requires electrical energy in the form of +5 Volts DC in which to illuminate.

Unless he had some hidden source of +5 volts, which he did not. One cannot fake electricity, for it is either exists or it doesn't.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Amazing! Hang on, i'm going to try and light a crumpled piece of paper on fire with my mind.(seriously, I'm not joking) I'll be back to post my findings later.

Edit to add-

Took a piece of paper downstairs on the cement basement floor, just in case it caught on fire. The paper had a picture of a doctor standing next to a kid sitting on a examination table.
I focused on the doctor, and crumpled the picture up so the doc's pic was pointed to the floor and i couldn't see it. So i could visualize it. Like when they pros visualize the other side of the wooden block before they use the CHI and chop through it.
I tried to concentrate and visualize a ball of electricity in my abdomen, with my hands slightly in front of my stomach, cupped like i was holding the ball of electricity. I concentrated on seeing the doctor image for a minute or two, and slowly extended my right hand down over the paper, while stretching my fingers up. I didn't make it catch on fire, however, I immediately started to feel a tingle on the middle of my palm over the paper. I kept my hand there but nothing else happened. I tried it over, concentrated on my abdomen electric ball, visualized the doctors pic, and after extending my arm down with my fingers up, like i did before, the paper moved slightly, no joke. I didn't create any wind but it also could have been the paper slightly uncrinkling, but it happened at the same time none the less, Interesting to me and maybe i will start meditating and trying CHI.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by BluePillOrRedPill]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Very interesting and very real

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
People who believe this should go check out the videos of these supposed chi masters getting there back sides kicked by real martial artists!!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
People who believe this should go check out the videos of these supposed chi masters getting there back sides kicked by real martial artists!!

thank you for proving the oldest stereotype of all is still strong with the ignorant,

martial arts is not about fighting, it is about avoiding fighting,

and regardless of that, this man is a docter, a healer, not a fighter, who cares if he can fight or not, were talking about producing alot of heat with your hands, not ultra crouching tiger fighting junk.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm thinking about taking up a martial art to keep me busy these days (when I'm unemployed after the summer). At first I was planning to take up Krav Maga again, which I studied during my time in the Navy. But then I realized they had Qigong/Tai Chi classes in my city. Now, I'm leaning more towards that.

I'm not going to pick it up just because I feel the need to learn how to defend myself - if that were the case, I'd go with Krav Maga, which was my original plan. But I remember enough of that to be able to defend myself in a fight - plus, I fight dirty. So self-defense isn't a concern for me.

Rather, my guts is telling me to go with Tai Chi/Qigong (they teach both in the same class), so that's what I'm going to do. Besides my gut feeling, the whole idea with Tai Chi and Qigong intrigue me, a lot. I can't put my finger on it, but there's something about it screaming, "Pick me".

Anyway, reason for this post is, does anyone have experience with Tai Chi and Qigong? What can I expect? Also, specifically, as tied to the original post of the thread, what can I expect in regard to Qi/Chi, as a mere beginner without any previous training in martial arts (besides some basic Krav Maga), and with some previous dabbling in meditation?

Thanks in advance. Hope the OP don't mind my hijacking the thread like this.

And now, in regard to the original post. It's been made quite clear there is nothing paranormal about Chi. It's not pyrokinesis or telekinesis or whatever. It's manipulation of energy, something we do daily in our lives anyway. The only energy we don't really manipulate in our daily lives is the one in our own body - our chi.

Now, I don't know physics, but that doesn't sound too unreasonable or far fetched to me. I think it is very possible that it does, in fact, exist and work.

And of course, take something like that a slew of centuries ago, and the reaction from most uninitiated, back when not everyone was well versed in physics and science, would be calling it magic. Just food for thought.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by David_Reale]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
if your interested in self defense, then krav maga,Combat Sambo, Brazilian jiu jitsu, or even muay thai are some of the most realistic applications of taught combat around today. ive been training in numerous disciplines for years, if you want to fight, look at those arts, if your looking for something a little deeper discipline, and the preservation of artistic fighting knowledge, look at kung fu, karate, they arent called arts for nothing and have their application, however in this day and age you arent going to become a good fighter in the many mcdojos populating the countryside these days.. make sure our instructor has actual fighting experience.

my .02 cents

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

I think your stereotyping is older than mine!!

The Martial Arts was developed for fighting and for training the body, not for making magic floaty balls. Thats were the "martial" bit comes from. Try looking it up, you'd be suprised!!
Please don't call me ignorant as you've proved yours with your post!!
He is not a Doctor, he is a conman, plain and simple.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Kurokage]

top topics

join