It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold part of NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Does anyone here believe that Arnold Swarchenegger is part of the New World Order plot according to Alex Jones on www.infowars.com... I just have a hard time believing this one. Does anyone know anything or have any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Uh... no. Nobody even knows who the "leader" of the NWO is, if there is one.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is going to be nasty thing for me to say, after all the crimbs of the father should not be placed on the son. Arnolds father was a member of the Nazi Storm Troopers .

www.usatoday.com...

I'm not sure if he's a member of the NWO, but I suspect he's a pupet . Maybe he'll turn into a real hero, and rebel against his masters .

But im not even sure if the NWO is real, or it just apears to be real.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opus
This is going to be nasty thing for me to say, after all the crimbs of the father should not be placed on the son. Arnolds father was a member of the Nazi Storm Troopers .

www.usatoday.com...

I'm not sure if he's a member of the NWO, but I suspect he's a pupet . Maybe he'll turn into a real hero, and rebel against his masters .

But im not even sure if the NWO is real, or it just apears to be real.

Thanks for sharing the information Opus. I had heard of Arnold being a part of them. Is there not stories about him being like a Nazi himself?

If the NWO do exist and he part of them its been a clever tactic by them when you consider the fan base etc he must have.

Is America not trying to make it for people in the country for a certain amount of years can run for president? and thats what people are thinking of big arnold (saying arnold is easier than attempting his second name lol)

It would be great to hear other peoples views on this one

Rynaldo

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Strange I remember years ago hearing some joke that one day legislation in the States might one day be revoked allowing people not born in the US able to become president. This was pertaining to guess who???? Yip you got it.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Arnold is a member of the elite bohemian club and he has the complete backing of them. He isn't apart of the omega agency, which is commonly known as the "new world order", so no he isn't apart of the new world order, but he is apart of elite clubs

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Arnold is a member of the elite bohemian club and he has the complete backing of them.

Any sources?

Look, just because Arnold's father was a Nazi doesn't mean Arnold himself is. My whole family was born in the Soviet Union. Does this mean that I am a communist and that I love Stalin (which by the way, also killed millions of people)?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I am pretty sure there has been a lot of complaints about big arnie being racist and abusive towards women.

Rynaldo

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
RX84 , dude no one said Arnie was a Nazi , just a posible history of having conection with those in power. After all is is now Govn of Cali..

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

RX84 , dude no one said Arnie was a Nazi , just a posible history of having conection with those in power. After all is is now Govn of Cali..

But it sounds like you did...

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
He is pure evil look at the movies he has done they say it all plus this wacko thinks Hilter is a hero and his dad ran with him mark my words hell be in the UN soon then watch out all Left Behind believers

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RX84

Any sources?

Look, just because Arnold's father was a Nazi doesn't mean Arnold himself is. My whole family was born in the Soviet Union. Does this mean that I am a communist and that I love Stalin (which by the way, also killed millions of people)?

bohemian club has nothing to do with Nazism.

The article reported, "From what we hear the Republican hierarchy would favor Schwarzenegger. At least that's the word that came out of the Bohemian Grove this past weekend, where a number of state and national GOPers, including presidential adviser Karl Rove, happened to be gathered at a club getaway."

Of course the Bohemian Club favors Arnold: he married into an Illuminati bloodline in 1986, and soon after became a member of the Grove.

After reading the story, I predicted that Arnold would run, because of my knowledge of the ultra-elite Bohemian Grove in Sonoma County, in northern California. I knew that what these king-makers want, they get. (The Bohemian Grove is an elite encampment founded in 1872. Presidents have been attending the yearly fifteen day meeting since 1901).

Link

Most Americans think of Arnold Schwarzenegger as a charismatic bodybuilder who became a famous Hollywood actor and then married into the Kennedy clan. Just beneath the surface of Arnold's fa�ade lies an intricate web of evil including Nazi war criminals, occult rituals, a Rothschild rendezvous, a friendship with once head of the UN and known Nazi, Kurt Waldheim, Warren Buffett (the oracle of Omaha) and many others.

Link

**EDIT**

also, can somebody shed some light on the possibility of him standing for president? I heard that something in the constitution was going to be changed so he could run for office.

[edit on 19-6-2004 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hope this helps you Infinite

'U.S. Congress moves to clarify the rules

WASHINGTON The U.S. Constitution specifies that only a "natural born citizen" can become president of the United States, and after more than two centuries of uncertainty about the phrase, Congress is taking steps to clarify its meaning.'

For the full article here the link
www.iht.com...

Rynaldo

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
rynaldo82 you are the man

this is what i was looking for;

Hatch's proposal would allow anyone who has been a U.S. citizen for 20 years, and completed 14 years of residency to serve as president. (Earlier legislative proposals, also yet to be passed, would require immigrants to be naturalized for 35 years before becoming eligible to be president.)

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
rynaldo82 you are the man

this is what i was looking for;

Hatch's proposal would allow anyone who has been a U.S. citizen for 20 years, and completed 14 years of residency to serve as president. (Earlier legislative proposals, also yet to be passed, would require immigrants to be naturalized for 35 years before becoming eligible to be president.)

Hehe...what can i say

On a serious note though with all the stories and rumours about big Arnie having ties with NWO its kind of suspicous about this perhaps happening that would allow him to be President.

Do you see him in charge one day?

Rynaldo

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
When he was up for election for Governor of California, the media (here at least) centered in almost exclusively on Arnold, he was the highest profile candidate, but there were other minor celebrities in the running too (not to mention, presumably non-celebrities!).

It was broadcast (IMO) that it was a foregone conclusion that he would win. There was also talk (in the media) of how even if he did win, he couldn't be president due to the laws in the USA regarding people born outside the USA - although this was said with an allusion to the possibility of this law being changed in the future.

All this rang bells with me, and I immediately thought of Ronald Reagan, and how absurd and farcical it would seem now to have Arnold as a future president.

Then I thought it sounds so absurd, it could happen.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82
Do you see him in charge one day?

I can picture him being in charge of the United States, he has the backing of the bohemian club
He might run for President during the 2008 election (if thats when the next election is)

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well, here's what Alex Jones has to say about Arnold:

www.infowars.com...

I for one liked him as an actor. Plus I liked his movies. I just refuse to believe he wants to be a dictator as this website claims.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
I for one liked him as an actor. Plus I liked his movies. I just refuse to believe he wants to be a dictator as this website claims.

In the seventies Arnold said in an interview that he had dreams of being a dictator as a child. I think he still wants to be president. I suppose time will tell if he gets his wish.

Edited: In fact, Arnold stated that he admired Hitler because he came from nothing and rose to power.

[edit on 6/22/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I believe too that he wants to be president, but im sure if he will be a good president. As Bangin said, time will tell if he gets his wish

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join