It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Korea's naval drill upsets North

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
All this happens to be is just a bunch of sabre rattling, however, I do believe that this also ties into the Chinese revealing a missile that can sink a carrier has much to do with this as well. More and more pieces are being moved into place. Right now the question is who will throw the first punch, North Korea, knowing that they have the backing of China? Iran for the same reason? Venezeula? Based off of what reports I am seeing, I would say if it does, it will be multiple strikes at the same time to divide the US forces, in attempt to neutralize the US military capacity.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hmmmm. NK and China coordinating news releases and events together....interesting.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
NK is about to go 0-2 on threats here in just the last few weeks. First the response to the US/SK war games (Nothing happened) and now they threaten against SK's current war games (yet nothing has happened).

What NK bluff like?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
NK is about to go 0-2 on threats here in just the last few weeks. First the response to the US/SK war games (Nothing happened) and now they threaten against SK's current war games (yet nothing has happened).

What NK bluff like?

Funny how you completely forgot about the Vessel sinking lol.

Do you also believe the US was behind it

Seriously, I do.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I dont know. Lets see how many times a year NK threatens to do "something". Yeah, i think NK was behind the sinking.

You dont go walking in front of your neighbors house every other day threatening to shoot it and then when a window is shot out of said house you expect no one to blame you. Come on LOLOL!!!

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by princeofpeace

What NK bluff like?

Funny how you completely forgot about the Vessel sinking lol.

Do you also believe the US was behind it

Seriously, I do.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I dont know. Lets see how many times a year NK threatens to do "something". Yeah, i think NK was behind the sinking.

You dont go walking in front of your neighbors house every other day threatening to shoot it and then when a window is shot out of said house you expect no one to blame you. Come on LOLOL!!!

Wasn't even two posts ago when you were claiming N-Korea is always Bluffing.

Consistency is good, if not, then your credibility goes mute. Which I'm not saying isn't mute already

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Consistency is good, if not, then your credibility goes mute. Which I'm not saying isn't mute already

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Ummmmm....i said they were bluffing about their response to the wargames. What arent you getting here housecat?

[edit on 5-8-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Ummmmm....i said they were bluffing about their response to the wargames. What arent you getting here housecat?

Let me make you think:

If they never respond when they say they respond, but they attack when they they don't say they attack.

Think, think.

We all know why N-Korea is bluffing, you don't tell your enemies that you're gonna attack, if you are actually gonna attack, unless your enemy is the poorest and the most ill equipped country in the world (hence Afghanistan).

Think, think, is that hard for you to understand that these are just threats to scare the US (Steroid User :duh

Get it?

We all know they are bluffing.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
No. NK committed the incident and now that the US and SK are actually doing something in repsonse (the war games in their faces) NK has gone pussified and can only issue idle threats.

Let me make you think:

If they never respond when they say they respond, but they attack when they they don't say they attack.

Think, think.

We all know why N-Korea is bluffing, you don't tell your enemies that you're gonna attack, if you are actually gonna attack, unless your enemy is the poorest and the most ill equipped country in the world (hence Afghanistan).

Think, think, is that hard for you to understand that these are just threats to scare the US (Steroid User :duh

Get it?

We all know they are bluffing.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

No. NK committed the incident and now that the US and SK are actually doing something in repsonse (the war games in their faces) NK has gone pussified and can only issue idle threats.

Ehh you are beyond me.

- Fact: there was an attack against South Korean Vessel.
- Fact: US blames N-Korea.
- Fact: No attack from US towards N-Korea.

Connect the dots.

BYE.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
They are just waiting for the right time to strike,like when the attention is on an unchecked Israel going off tap,bide your time for deception is a powerful weapon Grasshopper.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join