It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thermite Proven! Jones Science Proves Red Thematic Material not just Red Paint Chips

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor Smith

Iron rich? Well, didnt you notice the spikes? There is more oxygen than iron. Ergo its more oxygen rich than iron, wouldnt you say? yes I can see the iron, but it sure as hell isnt majority iron. Why the heck do I need a panel of experts to confirm what i say? Anyone with a functioning ability to think critically and have common sense, one can see how these spheres are NOT pure elemental iron spheres, ar enot majority

So no, this is not proof of thermite, nor are they elemental iron spheres. And if you are going to say, "Oh its because it was nano-thermite" stop right there. Where does particle size have anything to do with the end resulting sphere? Jones keeps saying elemental iron spheres, well no, they are not. There are plenty of other elements in the sphere. So this could be ANYTHING. But thats what happens when you botch an experiment.

And once again, for the, I dont know, trillionth time: Jones' paper is NOT peer-reviewed, it was PAID to be PUBLISHED in a journal, and had NO peer review. None. Ergo why or who would want to write a paper agianst Jones? He never went anywhere to begin with!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Why dont you just come out say that it was magic pixy dust laced nanu-nanu thermite? It holds as much water as saying it is nano-thermite. None!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Does it seem a good time to point out, yet again, that thermite/thermate/nano-XXXXXmxte (whatever) doesn't "explode"?

Hello? Bueller??

I see the constantly shifting winds of the "TM", flip-flopping back and forth...."controlled demolition" ('demolition' implies explosives...things go BOOM!, right?)...as the means that 'felled' the Towers.

Nevermind there are NO loud sequential explosins heard, nor seen.

Therefore, the concept of the "silent but deadly" thermite/thermate/nano-XXXXXmxte had to crop up and be trotted out for the "TM" masses, yes?

SO...this material, as shown in countless videos that demonstrte its effectiveness, sits there and "burns through" steel, etc. Doesn't 'blow up', am I correct?

The obvious "new scenario" that is pushed by this side of the "TM" posits that this material "burned through" structural members, internally, and thus GRAVITY took over, and the collapse of the buildings progressed.

Hmmmmm....

Seems to me that type of collapse would look very similar to what happens when a central area of a building, after being subjected to extreme impact damage (high-velocity, heavy airplane) which damages/destroys several/many critical supporting structural members AND endures the subsequent out-of-control fires and heat....AFTER this area is compromised, and it can no longer support the weight of the section of building that is above it....collapse is inevitable.

...which is what we see in every video of the collapses.

YET....characteristically, and puzzlingly, other sects of the "TM" stridently shout about the "controlled demolition" (explosives) that felled the Towers, and point out the lateral movement of material, AS the collapse sequences progress. (NOT before, mind you....AS it is happening...)

Why is it, please, that those who are so rabidly convinced of planned destruction, somehow pre-set and pre-meditated, can't even agree on the method, but instead contradict one another??

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Hello David. Tell us, do you have another passport Mr. True Patriot?

Yeah we saw planes going into the towers. And nobody found the indestructible black boxes...now how stupid is that Mr. Patriot?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Iron rich? Well, didnt you notice the spikes? There is more oxygen than iron. Ergo its more oxygen rich than iron, wouldnt you say? yes I can see the iron, but it sure as hell isnt majority iron. Why the heck do I need a panel of experts to confirm what i say? Anyone with a functioning ability to think critically and have common sense, one can see how these spheres are NOT pure elemental iron spheres, ar enot majority

So you're saying this paper is also wrong along with Jone's? Iron rich sphere's are what is normal for a thermite reaction. Not pure elemental iron. Sheesh!

The sphere's are hollow for one thing. What do you think is going to be inside the hollow sphere's? Maybe the gas that is in the reaction? This is typical for a thermite reaction. Ever hear of iron oxide?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Ok, my head is starting to hurt.

I showed you both specs for the spheres. Which sphere has more iron than oxygen? Answer none. This looks more like its oxygen rich than iron rich.

Also I dont see the USGS saying these are thermite made sphere, do you? if you can find me a composition of magic nanu nanu thermite that contains all the extras found in the sphere that will be helpful.

Are you aware of a little something called "fly ash"? It is an ingredient in concrete. Gee, maybe when the towers collapsed, crushing all that concrete, these spheres were released from it? There are many more sources of these "iron-rich" spheres than thermites.

Plus this paper does a pretty good job of shredding this thermite nonsense as well:
www.jod911.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The obvious "new scenario" that is pushed by this side of the "TM" posits that this material "burned through" structural members, internally, and thus GRAVITY took over, and the collapse of the buildings progressed. Hmmmmm.... Seems to me that type of collapse would look very similar to what happens when a central area of a building, after being subjected to extreme impact damage (high-velocity, heavy airplane) which damages/destroys several/many critical supporting structural members AND endures the subsequent out-of-control fires and heat....AFTER this area is compromised, and it can no longer support the weight of the section of building that is above it....collapse is inevitable.
...which is what we see in every video of the collapses.

That's what I thought until I did a little research. Modern steel frame buildings never collapse like that. If anything at all, the buildings should have fallen over at the point of impact. And building 7 wasn't hit by a plane at all. Yet they announced that it already collapsed 30 minutes before the actual collapse. Three modern steel frame buildings went down on the same day in their own foot prints.

All debunkers have failed to show me one steel frame building, in all of history, that has totally collapsed, without CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. Maybe you should show me one?

Dammed educated people.

video.google.com...#

Does it seem a good time to point out, yet again, that thermite/thermate/nano-XXXXXmxte (whatever) doesn't "explode"? Hello? Bueller?? I see the constantly shifting winds of the "TM", flip-flopping back and forth...."controlled demolition" ('demolition' implies explosives...things go BOOM!, right?)...as the means that 'felled' the Towers. Nevermind there are NO loud sequential explosins heard, nor seen. Therefore, the concept of the "silent but deadly" thermite/thermate/nano-XXXXXmxte had to crop up and be trotted out for the "TM" masses, yes? SO...this material, as shown in countless videos that demonstrte its effectiveness, sits there and "burns through" steel, etc. Doesn't 'blow up', am I correct?

Thermite can be used in many ways including explosives. Military Grenades are one example. Explosives don't have to be loud they are defined as rapidly expanding gas.

www.youtube.com...

Of course conventional loud explosives will not be used unless absolutely necessary. Throughout the day their were huge explosions. Possibly incrementally weakening the structures before the final.

In one of the video's you could hear loud explosions going off. You would have to be there to hear accurate sound levels.

www.youtube.com...

YET....characteristically, and puzzlingly, other sects of the "TM" stridently shout about the "controlled demolition" (explosives) that felled the Towers, and point out the lateral movement of material, AS the collapse sequences progress. (NOT before, mind you....AS it is happening...) Why is it, please, that those who are so rabidly convinced of planned destruction, somehow pre-set and pre-meditated, can't even agree on the method, but instead contradict one another??

Most thought t their was going to be a real investigation into all of the anomalies but instead it was a low budget rubber stamp white wash. The steel was quickly shipped off to China for example. They did zero investigation into the possible use of explosives but offered no other plausible explanation.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Ok, my head is starting to hurt.

Work that muscle a little harder and it won't get sore anymore. And you can come over to the light.

I showed you both specs for the spheres. Which sphere has more iron than oxygen? Answer none. This looks more like its oxygen rich than iron rich.

And your point is? They both are listed as Iron-rich by the paper itself. They are mostly hollow.

Also I dont see the USGS saying these are thermite made sphere, do you? if you can find me a composition of magic nanu nanu thermite that contains all the extras found in the sphere that will be helpful.

They don't say what the spere's are do they? And why are you arguing about them if they aren't related?

Are you aware of a little something called "fly ash"? It is an ingredient in concrete. Gee, maybe when the towers collapsed, crushing all that concrete, these spheres were released from it? There are many more sources of these "iron-rich" spheres than thermites.

I wonder how every bit of that concrete was crushed into dust? Fly ash is mostly made of Silicone. At most 10-40 % Fe2O3 if Bituminous coal or black coal.

en.wikipedia.org...

[

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Doctor Smith]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Yes, they are iron containing. No, they are not iron. They are not diagnostic of thermite. The only way to show thermite is to first show reaction in the absence of air. Then, if there is a reaction, further analyses must be done to show what reaction it is. If there is no reaction in the absence of air, there is no possibility of thermite.

Note how the red chips make "spheres" during partial combustion in Fig 26 of the Bentham paper. If they were actually nano-thermite, there would be nothing partial about the combustion. Why do you think such a "highly engineered" demolition material would go out after it started burning?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
If they were actually nano-thermite, there would be nothing partial about the combustion. Why do you think such a "highly engineered" demolition material would go out after it started burning?

Word.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Will anyone deny that oxyacetylene torches were used during the construction of the WTC?

Will anyone deny that arc welders were used during the construction of the WTC?

Both of these processes create iron-rich spheres that are usually hollow.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Sorry....resorting to the same false assumptions/statements that have been trotted out ad infinitum for years now...these are the "talking points" of commonality that stem from, most likely, only one source, in the beginning....I'm guessing, maybe, "AEfor9/11Truth" perhaps??

If anything at all, the buildings should have fallen over at the point of impact.

Except, maybe this one didn't come from "AEfor9/11Truth"...I hope it did, because it's a pretty harebrained notion. AND, it would help to impugn their crediblity (such as it is, what's left of it...afterRichard Gage keeps embarrassing himself).

I can only wonder WHY someone would think that the buildings would have "fallen over", from the points of impact and damage? I could cite the "strawman" [***] argument that is constantly used..."show us another example of a steel-framed building in history that has toppled over from the sort of impact damage seen inflicted on the Towers..."

[***] It IS 'strawman', and nonsensical to claim...I don't expect an answer, my example was rhetorical. And, the claims that are repeated ("talking points") are 'strawman'...demonstrated by the fact that the buildings in question do NOT have any contemporary analogs to compare to...none that have undergone the similar sorts of trauma and damage as seen on 9/11.

Anyway, about would have "fallen over"...? Last time I checked, gravity doesn't have any force that acts laterally. It always acts directly towards the center of the earth, in the case of our planet. And objects influenced by our planet's gravitational field.

Only ways for objects to topple over is for the aggregate center of mass to be sufficiently dislodged/displaced laterally --- by external forces, either initially, or subsequent as a result of the collapse sequence (in this case). Displaced enough laterally that it overhangs the supports beneath, allowing unrestricted falling, due to gravity.

No such event occured....the upper portions, once beginning their descent, were not a "solid" mass, but a collection of pieces, each relatively fragile, and frangible, upon extreme overload. The pieces "crumbled" in a sense...not an accurate, scientifically correct term, but in common-speak it suffices.

But, the "talking points" and the obfuscation/misunderstanding/misinformation continues:

And building 7 wasn't hit by a plane at all.

Hit by debris, FROM the airplanes' striking the two Towers, and later from the collapses. Collateral damage. This is well known, yet is ignored, and the lie keeps being repeated. It is a symptom of WANTING to believe a vast "conspiracy" above all else --- despite confilcting evidence to contrary, and lack of evidence to support ANY "conspiracy" of demolition.

Next, again....infecting the "TM" and shows the symptom repeating....a tissue of lies, misconceptions, misunderstandings:

Yet they announced that it already collapsed 30 minutes before the actual collapse.

Already addressed....and the news agencies admitted they reported in error. Gee, when hasn't a 'breaking news' situation resulted in some similar mistakes??
This is particularly specious 'argument'...and smacks of desperation.

Finally, to hammer it in --- the repeated "talking points" that have become a sort of mantra:

Three modern steel frame buildings went down on the same day in their own foot prints.

"footprints" is also inaccurate. It IS part of the repeated nonsense, though...and has become a standard 'meme'....a shame that people keeping spreading it around, and blindly accepting and repeating, without actually researching....

I still haven't seen a comprehensive answer, from those who believe in "thermXte/nano-XXXXXmxte", etc. Even "boxboy" Richard Gage has contradicted himself, ON VIDEO and AUDIO!!

This entire 'belief' is unsupported, and is something of a joke and an embarrassment, it seems, for the "AE" crowd....

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor Smith

This published peer reviewed paper has not yet been challenged in the literature.

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for posting this video, Doctor Smith. It looks like they are still working on these chips. It looks like they did a direct comparison with the primer paint in the WTC and additional TEM tests confirming Iron Oxide since their paper came out.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

That's what I thought until I did a little research. Modern steel frame buildings never collapse like that. If anything at all, the buildings should have fallen over at the point of impact. And building 7 wasn't hit by a plane at all. Yet they announced that it already collapsed 30 minutes before the actual collapse. Three modern steel frame buildings went down on the same day in their own foot prints.

All debunkers have failed to show me one steel frame building, in all of history, that has totally collapsed, without CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. Maybe you should show me one?

Dammed educated people.

Poor architects and engineers, according to the "truth movement" they are no longer needed. If a potential owner wants a new building all he needs to do is order one "steel frame high rise building". Apparently all steel frame high rise building are exactly the same so no more need for designers or architect or engineers. And being that they are all exactly alike one then would expect that they all act the same even under different stress scenarios! Boy, you learn something new every day.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NIcon

Iron oxide is a pigment in red paint so its confirmation is nothing unusual.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

It's also an ingredient in some forms of thermite, so there may be something unusual.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NIcon
reply to post by pteridine

It's also an ingredient in some forms of thermite, so there may be something unusual.
Since iron oxide is the oxidizer in thermite, it should be consumed in the reaction, should it not?

Since the buildings had a whole crap-load of steel in them, I would look to that as a source of iron oxide. Maybe???

[edit on 16-8-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

butcherguy, did they put the buildings into the DSC when they ran their tests on the red/gray chips? That would be one large machine.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NIcon

And the point of this, is what exactly?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

As the source of the iron oxide in the red chips is the red chips, not the building. Or is it being claimed it mixed into the chips during the collapse?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join