It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Psychic Children Of China - UNBELIEVABLE!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
No videos of these abilities?

Rhetoric question?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I've never seen a video of the inside of a tornado but that doesn't mean such a thing doesn't exist.

I agree though, a video would be sweet-as, but the lack of such evidence does not lead to instant dismissal of these claims.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by srsen]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Wanted to find something that would give these claims some credibility. Came across this video of a Chi master.

This guy can perform acts that are, apart form being totally amazing, somewhat similar to the abilities of the children discussed in this thread.

With this in mind, is it possible that these children are born with an abundance of Chi energy? Or born with an ability to harness Chi with little to no effort?

I know Chi energy does not resolve all the children's abilities, but it could be a small piece of the puzzle.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by srsen]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

This guy was a grown man whose speciality was healing. Those are children with some hokey unverifiable powers.

Certain homepathic healers can harness their Chi to heal areas of the body or transfer a substantial amount of concentrated heat as seen on thermal imagers. It's not really psychic. There's a big difference between a skilled practitioner transferring Chi energy as part of his vocation and children who supposedly can write their name on a piece of paper without touching the pencil to excite people.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You sure it's not just an excerpt from AKIRA/アキラ?

I for one call complete nonsense on this article, no proof or real sources.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Since China is literally awash with superstitious beliefs it's going to take much more than some article glorifying "psychic children" to serve as substantial evidence of "psychic" abilities.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
How come all of these claims NEVER have a Video posted showing proof
Show me the proof thats all i want to see
If someone has a link to the video please post it I would love to see it
If not I think its Crap as usual Like 99% of all the UFO videos

srry to be so blunt!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Let's see a video of 1000 rose flowers opening on command. Would be awesome! Until then I'll chalk it up to wishful thinking.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I will say this once and will not defend what I say, it is not limited to these children. You whom are reading this are or can change as well. As to why, I can't have an answer, but it is happening. First, know this, I am not a young person, I am 71 years old, yet retain a young mind. About 10 months ago, I was driven from within to change or wake up and so I learned to do telekinesis. It got interesting as I could move three psi wheels at a time from anywhere in my home, it is real, it is spiritual.

This paragraph may get me banned, as it has a few other times, if so, it is a threat to some and has been, but then this is a more open forum than some.

What I found was interesting. Others, young and old came to my home, friends and family. I would place a wheel on their lap and tell them it was a fun thing and to just think it would spin and it would. Then I would make sure I disconnected from the wheels and take it away about three feet and they could still move the wheel. Almost 100 percent could do this, and the learning came from a level of proximity to myself, this includes my wife whom does not give a crap about any of this. We would even have battles, in spinning the wheel in different directions like a contest. Those whom have ability can spark others near them, imagine if enough sparks are out there, we could have a conflagration of human consciousness that would be out of anyone's control.

Now to the sad part which you are all to familiar. Very few of these people were awake enough to be interested in the powers they have within, they went back to sleep and none pursued the ability or for that matter any other. Must we wake first to our powers as humans before we can be empowered. It is like have a great computer, but refusing to boot up.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well,hmm how to say this, of course its possible, only our mind set the limit. And this is by both personal experience as in telepathy etc. But as well if you put it into some sort of cosmic view. If they are able to do it now, I dont know but the timing seems about right and we cant rule out anything of what our mind creates.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
if we succeed into the spiritual journey
the path ends will make us remember of who we are
like past lifes(reincarnation theory)
some souls are very old and had many previous lifes
and/or a grey life.... each new lifes we forget the pasts memories
but we know we are there for a greater purpose... doubts and questions are in us since we were all young.... maybe trying to remembers??
that something is not right...
we have no choice but to open our mind... not close it

2012 is not so far away ... this might be the signal to start the transition ...
many say it is the age of awakening...
people who say it is the end of the world ... are wrong

Speculations 1 : maybe they have remembered some past memories or power... since the brain can be very powerfull
they have evolve spiritualy... awoken

Speculations 2 : the theory about DNA manipulation ...medium to grand scale abductions... several cases have been reported
did they increased the genetic manipulation in certain humans or what ?

Speculations 3 : it was a scam/hoax...PR stunts... china have many gadjet like this
... criss angel do that all the time

[edit on 8/4/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I've heard about this on Sherry Shriners website, There's also a section on it about children born with aids but the aids mysteriously vanished and now they are immune to it. So I guess Sherry Shriner is actually telling somethings that are true.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Show me some proof to go along with all those words.

shall i whip up a CGI, or would you prefer to hear a man read from a teleprompter?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bismos

I wonder how much Mysterious Powers they have if someone were to rebuke them in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Wheres the video footage of the girl who could make all those flowers blossom? Surely someone would have recorded that?

Cool story anyway... would make for an awesome movie... for real.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Thats an amazing video. It should open up the eyes of skeptics, but I know from experience that some of them will assume its a trick. To each their own I guess. We dont all have to agree.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I'm not buying into this. We heard all kinds of things coming out of Russia, and the CIA here in the states about these type of abilities. All turned out to be false.

I say this ranks up there with the men that stare at goats.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Google "Morphic resonance field"

The most radical and rational explanation of this phenomenon I know of is the fact that the brain does not hold information and is only a vibrational processor. Like the CPU of a computer "hence the matrix analogies." It is the DNA that is the hard drive. "Morphic resonance" can best explain the interesting 100th money phenomena, where as you have two or more monkeys in a isolated control group. If a certain number of monkeys learn a new behavior, many of the monkeys in different control group begin to exhibit that same behavior. This is also called the "1,000th rat theory" which is well documented.

The idea is that DNA’s metallic semiconductor like properties make for a great transmitter of vibrational fields. Unfortunately this theory can seemingly be debunked by the fact that although DNA has been shown to conduct an alternating current, it does not conduct direct currents, and this is exactly what you would expect if water is responsible for the conductivity. Water is a polar molecule, across which electrons can shift to produce an alternating current. But they cannot travel freely from molecule to molecule to produce direct current. The most natural explanation is that the DNA is not conducting at all.

This is a false assumption based on a empirical understanding. Intelligent conscious awareness is not based on the electromagnetic spectrum. What we see as an electromagnetic reaction of thought wave formation is only 3rd dimensional vibrational fields reacting with fields outside of electromagnetism. This vibrational field can be likened to Prana "vital for life" Chi, or the soul.

The theory is supported by more then just the 100th monkey phenomenon, but is also supported by the direct affect that thought wave formation/emotion have on water molecules, see: www.youtube.com... It also explains why those who are transplant recipients often express how they have memory fragments of the donor, as there brain translates the DNA hard drive information.

The point is that there is a sort of communication of information always being received and transmitted by the body DNA. This information is not just electromagnetism but comes from all dimensions. From non polarized timeless universal experience, to physical duality and complete crystallization.

Unfortunately the claims of DNA conductivity put forward over the past decade have since been retracted due to its inability to transmit DC current.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I really don't know what to respond here. I have seen insane coincidences with stuff like this, weather, clairvoyance, telepathy, deja-vu etc....but I always attribute these phenomena to simply being in synch with God and the Universe. My hope is that technology is barred from such materials.

Sure, meddling on behalf of officials may explain these occurrences, because, as they say, what doesn't kill ya.... This is, after all, China. But it is my sincere hope, and wish, and prayer, and belief, that it's all off limits to government. God is, after all, the only defense against today's technology, much of it being too invasive to even consider. Best to just transcend it. We can hardly expect man to step in and defend against the latest developments in technology, because there is a conspiracy to ignore it's existence. Did not Dennis Kucinich once stand up against em weapons, before changing his position to instead attempt to wipe out the 2nd amendment??? I see a bizarre correlation there!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
reply to post by srsen

Thats an amazing video. It should open up the eyes of skeptics, but I know from experience that some of them will assume its a trick. To each their own I guess. We dont all have to agree.

The fact that it must remain a secret and may not be investigated tells me enough. Just look at for example a couple of video's of Derren Brown.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join