It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Psychic Children Of China - UNBELIEVABLE!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkady
I'm sure the chinese govornment would love us to believe this, unfortunately it's total BS.
FAIL.

This...

Has Xmen just been released over there or harry potter? i couldn't help notice the similarities in the story, when i hear these type of storys the Hoax O Meter goes nuts.

I would love for this to be true but until the proof is in front of me im going to put on my Ignorence hat and say BS.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by Aliensun
So, if I say Remote Viewing has been verified, meaning "proven," you would agree that one area of psi phenomena had been verified, or would you find some verbal way to squirm out of that admission?

No, not just because you say it. It needs to be repeatable and reproducible anywhere. I can reasonably assert that "remote viewing" does not meet these conditions in any way.

I agree, your admitted ignorance of a phenomena allows you to deny it.
Thank you, but that is exactly what we try to defeat here: Deny Ignorance! But others are welcome also. But some actual research on your part can do wonders for your belief structure. I'm done here.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

I understand the confusion. Today's liberal is the close minded Marxist. You take a name that has been around for a long time, you finagle with it, you turn it upside down and liberal becomes something else than what it originally was meant.

The political connotation is that Marxists are doing whatever they can to keep you from learning. If you learn, you are free. If you are free, you are no longer a Marxist slave.

We are essentially on the cusp....at least some of us are....of moving to a higher plane of enlightened 'reality.' The Marxists don't want us there. They want to keep us under their thumbs. That's what slavery is about.

Politics. You got to watch yourself with those who desire complete control for their own self interests.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

If you read my post you`l see the so called proof. Im watching the videos now and wanting others to watch cuss like I said I'm not dazzled with this Popular Indigo- crystal- rainbow or what ever you wana call it kids.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

If in this world of electronic mind manipulation, you can escape the Marxist brand of brain washing, you are doing yourself an extreme favor.

Unfortunately, electonic mind control can be very subliminal, via ELF waves and such.

If you pretend that this is not happening, you are unaware of what can be manipulating your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

So, if I say Remote Viewing has been verified, meaning "proven," you would agree that one area of psi phenomena had been verified, or would you find some verbal way to squirm out of that admission?

No, not just because you say it. It needs to be repeatable and reproducible anywhere. I can reasonably assert that "remote viewing" does not meet these conditions in any way.

I agree, your admitted ignorance of a phenomena allows you to deny it.
Thank you, but that is exactly what we try to defeat here: Deny Ignorance! But others are welcome also. But some actual research on your part can do wonders for your belief structure. I'm done here.

Precisely: denying ignorance is a fine thing. And we should not deny nor ignore that "remote viewing" has not been proven in any way and is not repeatable or reproducible. How do I know this? Through the investigation and research that I've done on this topic.

If you believe me incorrect, perhaps instead of ragging on me you could actually provide some evidence in favor of "remote viewing" being proven.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by traditionaldrummer]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fred call

If in this world of electronic mind manipulation, you can escape the Marxist brand of brain washing, you are doing yourself an extreme favor.

Unfortunately, electonic mind control can be very subliminal, via ELF waves and such.

If you pretend that this is not happening, you are unaware of what can be manipulating your thoughts.

So if I get your posts correct, you believe that the Marxists are using mind control weapons against people, but people can save themselves with hope and enlightenment in psychics and psychic centers of research?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
double post.
sorry

[edit on 4-8-2010 by traditionaldrummer]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
"One skill the children were able to develop was ‘psychic writing’, a technique where they were asked to imagine some written words on a blank piece of paper inside a closed pencil case. The case would be opened a short time later and on it were the words written in pencil.... "

Sorry but this is complete fantasy, I consider myself to be very open minded but this is complete BS
It's like something out of a Harry Potter book.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Originally posted by srsen
Originally posted by bismos

I have no problem with people thinking Indigo children are nothing but baloney as you put it, but what proof do you have that this is the case? For all we know, Indigio children are as real as the PC you're typing on.

Remember, your opinion is as valid or invalid as anyone elses. We shouldn't confuse opinion for fact

No. The FACT that you had to log onto a computer (outside of using a phone app) to post here, as we ALL DO, proves the computer is real, it exists, we are using it. I am it right now and EVERYONE on this forum (thousands) uses one.

We know they exist, we buy them, we turn them on daily, we have photos of them. That is what is called a FACT.

"Indigo Children" have not been proven to be 'real' in any stretch of the imagination. There has been no data tested and no hypotheses proven to establish it as backed by empirical evidence.

Just like the OP's story. I want to see video and pictures of such events. Surely such events out of the bounds of physics would be important enough to film.

A girl who waves her hand and makes roses bloom?

Fine then, let's see it. China makes and has plenty of phones and video cams, even in some of the poorest sections they have basic cameras.

The MATRIX, while a good movie is NOT real. I wish it was. I wish there were such things as fairies and magic spells and telekinesis. I would be one of the FIRST to jump all over such things and master them.

But they do not exist, and yes it sucks, and the world is really quite 'boring'.

Maybe in the next life, not this one, at least not presently.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Hey traditionaldrummer I can remote view. I can see that you have some sort of an instrument in your house I wana say a guitar but I'm also seeing drums for some reason yeah im seeing drums in your life.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

If one video of these 'special' children is released and authenticated, I will MOVE to China myself to study them.

I also encourage anyone who thinks they have telekinetic powers to submit to James Randi for the "Million Dollar Challenge"

*No I'm not a James Randi fan...I cannot stand JREF*

But you should be able to make a million bucks and spread the word about your powers.

Right?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghrwilson

Hey traditionaldrummer I can remote view. I can see that you have some sort of an instrument in your house I wana say a guitar but I'm also seeing drums for some reason yeah im seeing drums in your life.

I think you just clicked my profile pic!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This made me to sign up on ATS. I mentioned it on one
Russian forum recently as a good standpoint in my scheme
for everything, no one understood for what is going the
the issue. Dr Yan Xin makes one of their tricks, with the
pills in the bottle and it is also very important for considerations.
These are not wonders, these are lost possibilities of the humankind.
Why the children are losing them growing up, very simply, getting
obedient to the other reality.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by realitydiscovered]

[edit on 4-8-2010 by realitydiscovered]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

On another occasion, a thousand people were sitting in an auditorium and were each given a rose-bud. A six-year-old girl came on stage and with a silent wave of her hand; the thousand rosebuds would slowly open to fully blossom into beautiful roses before the eyes of the astonished audience....

This sounds awesome, but there could be a more rational explanation..

Flowers that close their petals at night are called 'photonastic', so if the 'demonstration' had been set up carefully, it's possible this ability for plants and flowers to close up, back into a 'bud like' state due to environment..and back open again once the conditions have returned to the flowers' liking.

Not saying this is what happened at this event, but it's possible.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
How do you make a skeptic believe?

Why should you make a skeptic believe. Let them figure it out for themselves. It'll be a more worthwhile experience for them if they do it on their own.

If a skeptic doesn't figure it out, they won't know the difference. Fish don't know they are in water.

It is kind of intriguing how many skeptics come here. They must be afraid you might learn something.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by fred call]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghrwilson

Heh, yeah...i'm seeing a traditional set, not the electronic kind.

I...have...the...power...of...reading!

[edit on 4/8/2010 by spikey]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by fred call

Fish don't know they are in water.

No, perhaps not, but they learn pretty bloody quickly when they are out of it!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Actually, fish came out of water to create the landed species on the planet. But that was so long ago, why bother with prehistoric trivia.

Yes, it's intriguing that so many skeptics come here. It's as if the skeptics are the employees of the STATE. They are sent out to quash any open doorways to knowledge.

If you feel as though you are out of water, you might be employed by the STATE.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fred call
How do you make a skeptic believe?

Why should you make a skeptic believe. Let them figure it out for themselves. It'll be a more worthwhile experience for them if they do it on their own.

How do you make a skeptic believe? You provide the evidence. Why should you "make a skeptic believe"? Because this is you simply supporting your own claims, something you should be able to do no matter what the claim.

Do you know why I became a skeptic after believing in all kinds of weird things? Because I tried to experience these things, did research and investigation into them and found a surprising lack of evidence and an amazing amount of charlatans and crooks using metaphysical and pseudoscientific hogwash for their own benefit. You are correct in that such things are a worthwhile experience.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join