It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Establishment Media Pushes Brain Eating Vaccines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Unst0ppable0ne

follow the links, you'll see that dailymail article is included on the infowars article, which is about water tampering and this 'stress vaccine'. if you believe that injecting people with a modified herpes virus that changes neurons somehow is a safe procedure without huge risks, there's really nothing more to say.

speaking of Li: in many ways lithium is, chemically speaking the polar opposite of fluor, strange how it's suddenly supposed to be some kind of miracle cure, this time for mood ('-disorders'). needless to say, i doubt the claims.

[edit on 2010.8.4 by Long Lance]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unst0ppable0ne
reply to post by Danbones

What exactly am I wrong about? Absolutly nothing....

Anti-depressents reduce synapses in your brain. This reduces your total amount of thoughts, including rational thoughts. This has many different effects on different people. It could turn innocent people into criminals, and it could turn criminals into innocent people.

I never said anti-depressents "work".... I simply said they reduce your synapses in your brain, and make you more dumb. They also can reduce stressfull thoughts, and thoughts of suicide. However, they can also reduce rational thoughts and only leave the suicidal thoughts where they were.

I actually tell people NOT to take anti-depressents because they do more harm then good.

Seriously, while I agree with you about jones, you're absolutely wrong about how ssri's work... Reduce synapses?? Do you understand the mechanics involved at all?

Serotonin is a a neurotransmitter that is natural in the body. It regulates many things, including mood and cognitive behaviour.

SSRI drugs have nothing at all to do with 'reducing' synapses. They simply inhibit serotonin from reuptake by the brain - hence the name, serotonin reuptake inhibitor. This causes a lot of serotonin to accumulate in the brain, which is thought to enhace the mood of people suffering depression as it affects mood.

From personal experience, the effect of taking an ssri over time, leaves you feeling the same as if you had taken illicit drugs every night.... a bloody awful experience, and compounded by the fact that at least with illicit chemicals, you experience a euphoria that synergises with the overall effect of the excess serotonin. I believe this is why some people on SSRI drugs feel so weird. They've never experienced an illicit drug, yet are basically given the effects minus the 'good' feelings that people become addicted to, and for extended periods of time.

SSRI's have nothing to do with reducing thought. They regulate mood. Mood affects thought. SSRI's have nothing to do with reducing synapses. It prevents the pre-synapse cells from absorbing the serotonin allowing more to be available in the brain.

Why some people may be adversely affects by SSRI AD's may be caused by a genetic trait whereby they have a short serotonin transporter gene. A study has shown that people who had used illicit drugs over time compared with people who had not, but who also had a short serotonin transporter gene, were likely to suffer longer and more stressful periods of depression.

That, imo, shows that people with an imbalance of serotonin and a short transporter gene, will not tolerate an SSRI treatment well, and it may cause more problems that it seeks to remedy.

Again, SSRI's do not reduce anything in the brain. They block; Inhibit.

Also, you are painting all Anti Depressants as SSRI related. There are many other sorts...

[edit on 4/8/2010 by badw0lf]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Your right and it's proven by your penning this article. LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
As To Jones bashers...everything he does is avaliable for free so to say he makes loads of money from fear mogering is Flat out BS...
you are mogering fear of Alex Jones.

Remenber when a tiny minority said Hitler was about create WW2?
yes Virginia, they were fear mongers and then look what happened.

"Edmund Burke said all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Do not allow evil to triumph. Do not sit by and do nothing. Stand up and be counted ..."

Yes, Paul Revere was a fear monger...
oh, here is a good one the NSM want a bailout because they are going BROKE....
ATS has adds too ...so what are you saying about our kind hosts?
don't forget to get your flu shots so h1n1 don't get you...

I remember what Mr T uesd to say...

now have nice day

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone
We should require that all bilderbergers, bohemian grove members, G20, Rockefellers, Rotschiilds, leaders of nations, politicians, bankers, corporate board members, and those in similar positions, take this vaccine. Could be the end of tyranny.

Too late,
These people already have no shame, empathy or sense of guilt.

They would do the same and probably sleep better at night.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by badgerprints]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Shooting the messenger...classic diversionary tactic folks.

Let's all focus on Alex shall we? That way we won't have to think about what the nasty, scary tptb want to do to us all.

I was wondering how long it would be...you guys really need to alter your tactics you know, they are SO transparent.

You want to tell your supervisor, to revise your shpeel sheets. The old mind control and spin methods are rapidly losing their 'edge'...this isn't the 60's anymore you know, people are much more sophisticated and less gullible than they used to be.

Go away and practice, it was a predictable and pretty weak attempt at diversion and transference.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Jones bashers are the worst.....They are jealous.

Nevermind Bill Gates is creating mosquitos that deliver vaccines to those who deem them unnecessary or they are growing pharmaceutical crops or they are openly discussing putting lithium in the water supply. Alex Jones is bad because he makes money...because we all know it costs nothing to run a studio produce movies/documentaries. Evidentally these brain eating vaccines have already gotten to some of us...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

SSRI's have nothing to do with reducing thought. They regulate mood. Mood affects thought.

A little pedantic don't you think badw0lf?

If they 'regulate' mood, they directly affect thought too, since mood affects thought..surely?

It's a bit like saying a car has nothing to do with car crashes.

A car regulates speed, and speed affects how severe a car crash is. Obviously, if you take away the prime mover, the car...the speed and crash effects, become moot.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You know i have been checking in on this site for some time now. Seems like alot of very smart people are a part of this site and the topics are generally well presented and interesting.

With that said , what is with all the Alex Jones hate? It almost seems like one should be ashamed to admite that they are a fan of his. I don't get this. I know his movies have been a huge help as far as opening my eyes to what is really going on in the world.

Is he rude to his guest and callers sometimes? YES
Does he exagerate sometimes? Yes, i think this is to shock the apathetic mind to attention

All and all i appreciate his show because it provides a platform for issues that otherwise would never see the light of day. I mean no offence by my post but i get the distinct feeling that many people on here are closet Jones fans and i just wanted to let them know that despite what seems to be the the popular oppinion on this site thats OK.

I have noticed that many of the topics on his sites are mirrored on to this site and vice versa. Thats why i tend to frequent both. To me its like saying you are fine with steak fries but couldn't bare to eat a crinkle cut when you try to demonize a fellow conspiracy exposer on a conspiracy site such as this one.

This is my first post on this board so i hope i didn't step on too many toes but to be honest one of the only things that eases my troubled mind these days is the thought that there is a growing community of people that are awake and aware that could and should support each other. The divide and conquer technique has kept people quiet that should be speaking out for long enough. You know i don't nessessarily LIKE all the members of my family but i DO have thier back because i feel that they would have mine. This in- fighting is counter productive.

As for the topic, the government shouldn't be putting anything in our water.Even if you do agree that Lithium is benificail that doesn't mean everyone should be forced to take it. The water and the air belong to everyone IMO and no amount of digites in your bankaccount gives you the right to decide to alter it in anyway. If certain individuals decide that they may benifite from certain additives to THIER water then i am sure they could provide mixture packets for them to add to thiers (like Kool-aid). They could make these readily available at clinics and the like as they do condoms.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

WRONG...

SSRI's BLOCK re-absortion of serotonin into the presynaptic neuron. The reason serotonin is re-absorbed is so that your brain can use it again for the next transmission. Blocking serotonin from being re-absorbed reduces neuro activity.

Serotonin is passed from the presynaptic neuron to the postsynaptic neuron (between the synapse) which triggers a transmission/signal (loosely described as a "thought"). The serotonin which does not make it to the postsynaptic neuron is either destroyed by enzymes or re-absorbed into the presynaptic neuron so it can be used again in the next transmission.

When you "BLOCK" re-absortion of serotonin into the presynaptic neuron, you REDUCE NEURO ACTIVITY. You reduce THOUGHT.

I was using the term synapse loosely as a verb to describe neuro activity happening between the synapses of the brain.

What I should have said is that it reduces neuro activity. It reduces brain power. It reduces thought.

Try agian...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Did anyone follow this story back to the SOURCE?
It came from the website of the Weelkly World News.
It's as real as Bat Boy! (Who according to them will be the next Bachelor reality TV star)

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by seakntruth
With that said , what is with all the Alex Jones hate?

Alex Joens has been caught in many lies. He is a scared little boy crying wolf every day.

He has been caught sensationalizing his material to gain support.

He has been caught creating fake information to support his wild theories.

He creates illusions to induce hatred and anger. He is a provocateur.

He creates horrific conspiracy theories because he knows people will come back for more. He is only worried about his website hit count, and his radio show listener count, because thats how his advertisers base his pay rate.

He is in it for the money. He doesn't give flying F about any of you.

Ths is why he should be boycotted;

Jealous???
Jealous that he will most probably die of an aneurysm because of his constant yelling and stress?

Any fearful kid could make a conspiracy theory and question the government, and provoke anger and fear and retaliation. Alex Jones is just a big kid.

Sure he makes people ask questions, but he does it to make money, not to help you.

Alex Joens supporters make me sick.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It's not like most people use it anyway. (their brain)

Although it is a bit concerning they can do this.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by badw0lf

SSRI's have nothing to do with reducing thought. They regulate mood. Mood affects thought.

A little pedantic don't you think badw0lf?

If they 'regulate' mood, they directly affect thought too, since mood affects thought..surely?

Affect, I accept; remove, I don't - and stating it is misleading.

That's all my point was, simply stated because there is a lot of fud spread about SSRI drugs. And by that I am not claiming to be an advocate. I think there is a hell of a lot more research needed in the area, as doctors are basically giving them to anyone who asks and that is not good.

It's a bit like saying a car has nothing to do with car crashes. A car regulates speed, and speed affects how severe a car crash is. Obviously, if you take away the prime mover, the car...the speed and crash effects, become moot.

The only way your analogy works is if the car = serotonin. Remove the car, avoid the crash. However, while some people drive their serotonin car too fast and crash ending up emotional paraplegics, some people drive theirs just fine and end up reaching their life journey in one piece. My opinion is that regardless, SSRI drugs are handed out way too casually by doctors. Those who do crash their serotonin car, can crash very very badly and often the passengers in this journey suffer greatly also.

BUT The poster was claiming that SSRI drugs remove synapses, thus result in less thoughts. Effectively claiming SSRI drugs result in brain damage. That is a different kettle of fish to your analogy.

The synapses are intact, and as the serotonin does not get cleaned up by the pre-synaptic cells, the synapses are able to be triggered by the serotonin for longer.

There is no removal of synapses resulting in less thoughts. There is already a wealth of wrong information about Anti Depressants and how they work.. I think there is enough fear based on them as a whole.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unst0ppable0ne

Originally posted by badw0lf

WRONG...

SSRI's BLOCK re-absortion of serotonin into the presynaptic neuron. The reason serotonin is re-absorbed is so that your brain can use it again for the next transmission. Blocking serotonin from being re-absorbed reduces neuro activity.

They inhibit the reuptake of serotonin while allowing the postsynaptic cells to be continually triggered by the serotonin remaining in the synaptic gap. Thus producing more activity.

You claimed SSRI's reduce synapses, and as a result reduce thoughts.

Serotonin is passed from the presynaptic neuron to the postsynaptic neuron (between the synapse) which triggers a transmission/signal (loosely described as a "thought").

The serotonin which does not make it to the postsynaptic neuron is either destroyed by enzymes or re-absorbed into the presynaptic neuron so it can be used again in the next transmission.

When you "BLOCK" re-absortion of serotonin into the presynaptic neuron, you REDUCE NEURO ACTIVITY. You reduce THOUGHT.

The whole point of reuptake inhibitors is to allow the serotonin to remain in the synaptic gap LONGER, effectively stimulating the receptor LONGER. No thought processes are 'reduced'. If anything, the prolonged stimulation increases these 'thoughts', which I might add, are not quite 'thoughts' at all but a combination of the various actions of serotonin stimulation causing overall mood change.

Such as the sleep cycle, anxiety and emotional changes, sexual changes (often dysfunctional), cognitive effects, memory and dysfunctional activities such as OCD that are mediated by serotonin.

You don't suddenly lose 'thoughts'. You stimulate various actions in the nervous system that are regulated by serotonin.

I was using the term synapse loosely as a verb to describe neuro activity happening between the synapses of the brain.

What I should have said is that it reduces neuro activity. It reduces brain power. It reduces thought.

Try agian...

It does not reduce thought. It alters thought. It allows prolonged excitation of the postsynaptic receptors which affects the overall well being of a person, which in turn alters their thought processes.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I just love the fact that there are so many people in here with M.D's and PHD's

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

as to your comments on Jones:
You just said:
"what I should have said"
And that says it all

did you actually just say that and then point a finger at someone else..?
you did too, didn't you...

now that's funny.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
..Then you know what Alex Jones does with this fear? He makes money from it.

Ridiculous amounts

So if I made that video, but didn't make money, it'd be credible?

But then if I started making money, it'd no longer be credible?

If you had any idea the time it takes to do investigative journalism, and then to turn that into articles / videos / etc, you'd speak differently. Check out the AGI Manhattan Project for an inkling of an idea. I've never made money from my work, but if I decide to it shouldn't change the value of the research and reporting.

Player hating about if someone makes money instead of addressing the content is called an ad hominem attack. And as I always say, people are player haters until they're themselves hated on.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

First of all, I have a lot of ideas of what is involved with investigative journalism and producing media to supplement it. You don't know me, so don't advertise what you think I know or don't know. That is operating under the same pretenses as Alex Jones and HIS investigative techniques. haha.

As for his videos, laughable. Everyone and their kid can produce a decent video, these days.

It's the manipulation of fear to make money that gets me. He feeds from the fear. He doesn't "give" you the truth. He shows you scary things he fabricates from points he speculates on. Then, he sells you the supplies to deal with the fear. True salesman.

If there was any truth to his crud, someone would have wiped him out a long time ago..

They let him blabber and make his money, because he distracts. He doesn't create thinkers. He creates picnickers and then gets their money.

As for the hominem attack, who cares. My opinion is allowed too. It is what it is for a very good reason. Just like you believe yours is.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
www.wired.com...

I think this is from the original blogger who started this whole deal which was picked up later by world net daily or what ever...

read the comments

enjoy

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

The problem is, I know ATS if full of a bunch of dumb people with low IQ's so I usualy end up "dumbing down" and simplifying my posts instead of going into extreme detail so they can understand.

When I do that... wannabe smart arses try to discredit me and argue semantics because of my choice of words when simplifying my posts. So I end up debating with some guy who continually fails to understand that I was trying to simplify a complex explaination, and he mocks my words.

For example, I told you all that anti-depressents reduce synapses. It's a very simple way of explaining a complex thing. I left out a lot of detail... and now some wanna be doctor is arguing semantics about it and doesn't even understand what I meant.

SSRI's BLOCK re-absortion of seretonin. Re-absortion is absolutly vital to the the brains usage of seretonin and neuro activity. If seretonin is not absorbed it is destroyed by enzymes in the synapse. When the seretonin IS re-absorbed, it protects the seretonin from being destroyed in the synapse by enzymes, and your brain doesn't have to produce more seretonin, and seretonin is there ready for the next transmission.

Re-absortion of seretonin is very important. It helps CLEAR the synapse, when the neurons are done transmitting. Blocking the re-absortion of seretonin reduces neuro activity. It's like leaving a switch ON when it should have turned ON and OFF multiple times to complete a signal.

Neurons don't work only one direction like failing doctors want to believe. They work bi-directionaly. SSRI's block one direction, and most of the time they don't even do that right.

On top of that, I wasn't even talking about SSRI's to begin with, I was talking about a different type of anti-depressent. Most commonly, bi-polar disorder medication which reduces neuro activity.

If you want to argue semantics because I decided to reduce my post length, go for it. I will know you don't know anything except how to use Google and parrot failing doctors.

-edit horrible typos and spelling.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Unst0ppable0ne]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join