It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU Can Help Raise Awareness of TPTB!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Personally I much prefer working on Census Workers, Police Officers, Congressional Staffers, and City and State officials.

These are the dupes who act as the henchmen, and the people doing the most damage.

Without them the Powers That Be would be up a creek without a paddle.

You can wake up people with no authority all day long, and all they are really going to do is get frightened by their new reality and make silly posts on ATS!

Wake up the people who can actually throw a cog in the machine.

Wake up the machine.

By the way I much prefer asking a series of questions regarding the system and history, that I know that they have no answer for.

They can't deny that they are questions they should have an answer for, and when the answers they do have don't begin to hardly address the depth of the question and it's ramifications, and you point that out as well, they do in fact wake up, and in relatively short order.

Remember it's never about working harder, it's about working smarter.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Brilliant thread.

I'm going to get right on it. S+F for you.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hello, i'm quite new to ats.

Could you tell me how many people you have "Awoken" personally?

I haven't tried myself because of the social unease.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wreckeduk

I'd say a good 10 or so of my mates and probably about 2-3 strangers for definite. I'm sure some of the strangers went on to awaken after meeting and speaking to me.

Thats without it being one of my main goals though so from now on i should be awakening a lot more people =]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I wasn't taking into mind what line of work the people i'm trying to awaken work in. Its more of an "Awaken any human being who is not one of the elite" kind of thing. The people you talk of would certainly have more of an effect following being awoken though.

I do however appreciate your method, this is how i break it into conversations sometimes. I suppose it all depends on the audience. Their personal beliefs, faiths, agenda, etc etc.

Thanks for the the input.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by TechUnique]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

10. Put links to your favourite sites and videos on bank notes you spend.

I like this one. You could reach quite a few people before the note is retired.

Which links do you think would be best to catch the attention of an asleep person?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

Today on a few bank notes i put the ATS link and next time i'm thinking about putting a little comment along with it. Something simple but suggestive, something that would make the reader curious.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Thanks for that i didn't catch that on the tele. I just think that the internet has 10 fold more capability than what its already done. And it has done so much already.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Good thread mate. Its a shame that the government don't implement the many abundant energy sources that have been discovered. Obviously they'd lose out on a lot of money because the people in charge own a hell of a lot of the ecomony.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
reply to post by wreckeduk

I'd say a good 10 or so of my mates and probably about 2-3 strangers for definite. I'm sure some of the strangers went on to awaken after meeting and speaking to me.

Thats without it being one of my main goals though so from now on i should be awakening a lot more people =]

Good job there, buddy! May more would do what you did. Even one is an exponential figure

Good Luck! :-)

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

i would write the ats url for sure, possibly say google whatever insert conspiracy here haha.. google the fed reserve, google the nwo, google w/e n/a, wake up to the insert group here evil plans who knows anything would do

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hello, just joined up to reply to your thread, i've been visiting ats for quite a while behind the scenes.

I've been thinking about this issue quite a lot recently but couldn't think of how to turn it into something to read. Good job this is a really important issue that needs to be dealt with quickly. I would hate it if this diabolical plan was to be executed.

I'm going to do everything i can to help out and i would expect most ats members who are awakened to this truth to do the same.

Many thanks and S+F.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2weird2live2rare2die
reply to post by ..5..

i would write the ats url for sure, possibly say google whatever insert conspiracy here haha.. google the fed reserve, google the nwo, google w/e n/a, wake up to the insert group here evil plans who knows anything would do

I've done that on quite a few notes recently. Imagine how many people have had them notes change through their hands already? If you was to write on every bank note you exchange then you could really make a big difference. Then other people would clock on to it and the snowball effect would just get bigger and bigger.

We need to take the small window of time we have until money is all digital. It might not be too far away. The technology is there it just needs to be implemented.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by TechUnique]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Excellent post.

David Icke gave me the red pill, he was my Morphis.

Good video to include.

When enough of us are awaken the change will take place.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=ofhumandescent

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks a lot.

Yeah David icke was a real eye opener for me also. He got me thinking about the possibility of something this sinister happening in this day and age. So i researched things for myself and looked at evidence presented to me and come up with only one possible conclusion. That is that we are in dire circumstances and things need to get done sooner and stronger.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by TechUnique]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ok this is a great video, I have known most of the info given but it was nice to see it all in one place. I have been speaking out about this for years. My question if anyone could answer me in u2u, how can I copy this video onto my hard drive so I can make copies of it to send to family members whom need to hear this. Thanks great post.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Great thread mate. Im new to the site but have been interested in NWO, 9/11, 7/7 (too many to list) for a few years. for me it all started when a friend made me watch Zietgeist and i dont mind saying it changed my life
it was like i had just been woke up. from then on i just wanted to know more so i read up on everything i could and watched every documentary i could on anything to do with government/religious conspiracies but the problem i have always had is getting people to see things the way i do, see the government for what they are but this list is very helpful. Thanks

and you are absolubtly right, the whole world needs waking up. its not the top of the pyramid that holds the power, its the bottom. the bottom of the pyramid has the power to topple the very top stone!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by donttellthefeds

Well said.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by donttellthefeds

Well said.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Download firefox, download net video hunter add on for mozilla firefox.

Download the video (Comes in flv format) you might need to download an flv player or a video converting program so you can watch it.

If you get stuck U2U message me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join