It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU Can Help Raise Awareness of TPTB!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I am writing this thread with the hopes of awakening as many oblivious people as possible. This task in my opinion is one of the most important tasks of all.

Table of contents:

Part 1 - Introduction
Part 2 - How to awaken the masses
Part 3 - Why you have to be careful about your delivery of life changing information such as this

1. Introduction

Anyone who visits sites like ATS and understands the concept and agenda of the New World Order/ Illuminati/TPTB etc should see it as their joint and personal duty to educate as many people as possible on the issue. Because the more the people know, the more power the people have and the less likely it is for TPTB to be succesful in their master plan of tyranny.

In this thread i am going to describe some of the methods that you can use to educate as many people as possible about this important issue. Of course most won't want to hear it out or believe it at first or at all but they will have to believe it eventually and even if you only manage to open one or two peoples eyes then you have done the human race a massive favour. Of course you have to be careful how you approach situations like this as most will not want to hear what you have to say.

I am not going to get into detail about the agenda of the NWO etc because there are plenty of sources available for this following a simple ATS or google search. I will however post one compelling video up here for anyone curious and not yet convinced of the level of corruption i speak of. You may find this video quite disturbing if you are not already aware of the information it yields.

Google Video Link

u

2. How to awaken the masses

1. Use social networking sites to post videos such as the one above to all your friends, familly and people you know. I know this may be embarrassing but won't it be even more embarrassing when your walking naked into the ovens? (Metaphorically speaking that is)

2. When there is a political conversation going on around you, add in points that haven't had MSM coverage. (Be sure that you can back up your statements with source) Then if they are curious tell them more and point them to videos on the internet.

3. Make Youtube videos about the issue and other conspiracys and then post them wherever and whenever you can. (Just don't resort to mass spamming, people don't appreciate that)

4. Make blogs and websites stating your personal feelings on this issue and other issues. Send links to these blogs to as many people as you can wherever you can.

5. If you hear a group of strangers talking about "Political Madness" or anything at all conspiracy related (Even if they don't know it yet) then don't be shy to join in. If you have something to bring to the table then 9 times out of 10 they won't mind you butting in. I personally find that these people are the most likely lot to listen to what you say seriously.

6. Have a video like the one above on your mobile phone or portable media device so that you can show anyone anywhere. This will make people more likely to take what you say seriously.

7. Make leaflets with links to sites like this and videos. Post them through peoples doors or leave them in leaflet bins etc. Make sure the leaflet grabs the readers attention straight away with hard hitting rhetorical questions.

8. Make flyers and hand them out in town centres or outside supermarkets.

9. Make posters and post them on billboards/anywhere (Depending on your local laws of course..)

10. Put links to your favourite sites and videos on bank notes you spend.

When i think of some more ways i will post them here or if anyone suggests some good ones i'll post them. I'm quite busy today so i just want to get this thread up and reply to anyone from my mobile phone

3. Why you have to be careful

Of course you have to be careful when you approach normal everyday people with information such as this. If you start off by throwing them straight into the deep end then they will most likely think that you are insane. Whenever i am trying to awaken someone i always start off with small bits of information, no need to rush. If you know them personally then you can always talk to them about it slightly more in depth another time.

If you are worried about what people you know might think about you after revealing how you feel then just move it up to people you don't know. Whether that be on the internet or in cafes or however. You just have to be careful you don't leave it too late to start telling people because we are in the final stages of this master plan being implemented. The only chance we have of regaining our freedoms as human beings and for future human beings is to awaken AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.

Please do as much as you can to help the cause, even if only little.

Adding more tonight or tommorow,

Thanks for reading,

-TechUnique

[edit on 3-8-2010 by TechUnique]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Reserved for further work...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Reserved for further work ... ...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
one of their first questions is gonna be:

Do you have the names of these people in TPTB?

What do you suggest I tell them ???

[edit on 3-8-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Ask them if they honestly think that the people who actually make the decisions are credited for making them decisions.

Try to explain to them how primeministers and presidents etc don't actually have much power at all and the real people in charge don't wish to be in the spotlight.

I suppose it all depends on the type of person your talking to. You have to try and tailor make a conversation of this type for the audience to understand because its a sensitive enough subject as it is without throwing personal beliefs into the equation.

Link them to any sources you can to validate your point(s). Of course they have to do some thinking for themselves which not everyone can do.

Edit to add: If its going nowhere with that person then move onto the next person or group of people. "If at first you don't succeed , try , try again". The more you attempt this the better you will get at helping people understand because as they say, "Practise makes perfect".

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If your ever going to get anyone to buy into this you need one story. Not a million different theories some with Reptillians or the UN or secret societies or NWO etc. One solid story from start to finish. And a single goal. Still its gonna be hard sell because it does not make much sense but, you have to at least have one solid storyline to try and sell it.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
An awesome list! I have been doing what I can to raise awareness of the energy available in "Dark" Energy, and what that means in terms of the accounting of energy we have set up in the form of money (if we could all draw on this ubiquitous source, money would be unnecessary) via these means.

And here is a post I recently put up describing a great many things and what we can do about the universe as we know it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks so much. S&F

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Check out this advert on what your OP is all about, even though it is only a commercial of BBC. Its significance lays in the power of the internet and an united people to seek for a common goal for our future beyond the lies and shackles of enslavement by the current status quo.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
write down a statement or a favorite website on one out of five bills you spend

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Check out this advert on what your OP is all about, even though it is only a commercial of BBC. Its significance lays in the power of the internet and an united people to seek for a common goal for our future beyond the lies and shackles of enslavement by the current status quo.

If we're united in intent, it will come to be. That is the purpose of my efforts and why I wrote the post called "A New Political Concept" linked above and in my sig.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Use social networking sites to post videos such as the one above to all your friends, familly and people you know. I know this may be embarressing but won't it be even more embarressing when your walking naked into the ovens? (Metaphorically speaking that is)

Usually I will not pick out grammar or spelling errors as I myself am FAR from perfect, and my spelling is worse.
However when people point at a conspiracy theorist they usually associate us with the word idiot, correct spelling while not everything can do some good in removing our stereotype.
This video you posted may have a wealth of knowledge but I never got past the first few minutes for 2 reasons although the pictures were pretty, The maker was giving no information.
Now the other problem, although I love “O Fortuna” as I think it is one of the most ominous soundtracks ever. I only like it in my suspenseful movies and not my factual documentaries.
Alex Jones uses this same technique against people, ominous music and disturbing images, I have seen that movie it was “A Clockwork Orange”.
Most people and yes even the ones who are asleep will pick up on this, that the maker of the film says nothing but just attempts to make you feel uneasy.
Now for the waking people up, we all know people that are asleep and wish we could wake them up, problem is they know us too.
We are like the gay people in the 70’s, We are the black man in the US 50’s, We are the Ret Paladin. People like us enough because we are good folks, there is just something wrong with us they think.
Plus if we ever flip out they don’t want us going all postal on them, as they can say “Hey buddy remember I never doubted you, were pals right”.?
This is why they keep us as friends, they believe that someday we will wake up and see that the world will not end tomorrow and all is fine, only if we would settle down a little and not be so paranoid.
I really don’t think we can wake people up, it is a rock and they must trip on it for themselves. The best we can do is nudge them to the rock.

And I will not be walking into any oven, they may carry my stiff body into one but I won't be walking.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Cheers for pointing that out

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 2weird2live2rare2die

Cheers mate that's a brilliant one!

Its up there now.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

i say that because being cautious about spreading awareness is best. i am mostly pleasant, and after the initial is this guy gonna try to steal something from me or try to sell me some drugs phase most people like me. that is until i start jabbering about corporations and the government and the nwo (also the reason i don't drink socially hahaha) . then everyone thinks i'm a weirdo. so it's probably best to be discreet if people only had their eyes open to the facts and the truth they might not think we were all paranoid fringe lunatics.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Yeah i have to watch out for ranting when i've been drinking too much... lol. Can be quite embarrassing after sobering up and realising you just sounded crazy.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

my problem is that i don't even have to be drinking, sometimes a less informed person will mention something i feel strongly about and i begin to rave like a lunatic southern baptist preacher on pcp. basically thinking they will know what i'm talking about even though they never do. which brings me to my next point, never bring up fema camps or the ancient astronaut theory to any girl you plan on sleeping with, cuz it will never happen.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I agree this needs to be locally in your communities. It doesnt take alot, 5 people can grow to 20, 100 people in an area of 50 000 or more can make a big dent if you offer movie nights and flyers, pin them on local bulletin boards and a local website, forum/message board. Could even tie it into a free advertiser as well. And do some events.
Sally Ann Tshirts stenciled up.

Been thinking seriously of this for some time.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I agree this needs to be locally in your communities. It doesnt take alot, 5 people can grow to 20, 100 people in an area of 50 000 or more can make a big dent if you offer movie nights and flyers, pin them on local bulletin boards and a local website, forum/message board. Could even tie it into a free advertiser as well. And do some events.
Sally Ann Tshirts stenciled up.

Been thinking seriously of this for some time.

The movie nights idea is an excellent one cheers for that gonna put it up there. =]

But yeah as you say, you need to start the ball rolling with a few and hopefully the numbers will eventually tumble into loads.

The quicker it gets done the more effect it will have and the more chance we will have.

EDIT TO ADD: Damn, can't edit the first post anymore. If the list gets big enough i'll copy it onto the reserved post just below my first one.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Haha i wait untill i've been going out with them for a short while before i bring that to the table lol. But then they think i've just suddenly turned crazy instead of always being like that..

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
very good thread man, i have been trying to do this recently but most people dont want to listen. i definitely think its worth the effort for the few people who do listen though.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join