It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to learn science from MIT? It's free, and has won an award.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Saved to bookmarks for my son who wants to go, lets see how serious he really is... guildwars or MIT, hummmm, S@F

Oh man I had a choice like that once and I chose guild wars, If you really want your son to try this program and he is really into video games trust me make some room in the day for them or else there will be some conflicts, video games are more addictive then educational systems.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cajajo

All the knowledge in the universe means nothing without that important piece of paper. Does MIT give away free Master's Degrees and PhDs???

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hedera Helix

True in many respects BUT if you were to take advantage and learn these subjects for free and then later pay for a "Piece of Paper" via a degree program at a pay for paper University/College.

You would have already studied and learned the material making it considerably easier for you to accel when repeating the course.

And due to your good grades you would also be eligible for grants and scholarships and/or your employer.

I wish I had this when I attended the University !

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Very thankful for this thread as I'm trying to learn as much as I can that's available online. Pretty neat how the top schools have their courses online for people who want to learn but can't really afford to go off to get the degree - or just don't want to.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join