It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total submission to satan,who is Adnam Oktar??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I found this guy who seems to have a problem with freemasonry.
In this video he says that from the 27 degree all secerts are given,i do not know or do i claim to know anything other than a few masons drink in the golf club and their sound guys.[sorry, sound =nice guys in ireland]

And here he says satan shows up at Irish and Israel lodges wtf!! So i might of being drinking with satan ,lol

and here he has a conversation with freemasons

and at the end he wants to give them a hug

Guys have any of you caught this stuff before????

[edit on 2-8-2010 by johnny c]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Hes a strange guy...

Like i know masons on the whole may be good people. I dont know. I know Chiram abiff can be translated in Hebrew as 'grand blasphemer', which is thus an allusion to Satan/lucifer. And masonry itself is based on the 'perennial' philosophy, ie gnosticism...

But, Adnan Oktar seems to be full of ****. My personal rabbi went with some members of the renewed Sanhedrin to talk to Adnan Oktar and his people. It apparently went well, very respectful.. Bt idk, this guy has so many views that completely contradict.. One second he calls Israel and Zionists evil, accuses Judaism of being a religion of Satan, and next hes welcoming a Jewish delegation and supporting the rebuiding of the Temple on the Temple mount.

He could be one of those muslims who just screws with non muslims; which apparently is a muslim thing to do

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Very strange indeed. For some reason, he reminds me of Pamela Schuffert, who is very odd as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Ok - in my opinion, and, quite bluntly, I think this guy and his opinions are pretty bizarre and stupid.

I wouldn't really pay much attention to him.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Thank guys for replying,i tought it was very strange myself but didnt pay it any real tought.I just found it fascinating that a man like himself to say such a thing,
Thanks for your input Dont really,i would of never knowing that fact
chiram Abiff ment that grand blasphemer

you learn something new every day.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c
Thank guys for replying,i tought it was very strange myself but didnt pay it any real tought.I just found it fascinating that a man like himself to say such a thing,
Thanks for your input Dont really,i would of never knowing that fact
chiram Abiff ment that grand blasphemer

you learn something new every day.

Why do you say that sarcastically?

You know a Cherem? That place where girls stay and where muslim princes go to screw them? In Hebrew Cherem means impure or proscribed. Chiram thus has the connotation of blasphemer or despoiler. Its a fact of Hebrew. It does imply something quite 'out there' and satanic/luciferian or simply gnostic about Freemasonry - as the big G - Gnosis, would probably suggest. Is Lucifer not a angel of light, like Hermes, which edifies the soul? Its not my fault that Chiram abiff was killed by his 3 companions, similarly to how Jesus was crucifed in 3 diffeent areas. This all alludes to the same symblic doctrine.

If you'd like to continue playing 'well i dont know what the hell hes talking about' the game that arrogant pompous idiots play, go right on ahead.

I'll sit back and sip my tea and watch as you make a fool of yourself.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I was not supportng masonry - which i know to be full to the brim of corruption. Most people should know this. But, masonry also probably has good willed people, im sure...I hope atleast. I try to look and believe in the best of people, but im also realistic, and knowledgeable of the mystical philosophy - alchemy, gnosticism, neo platonism, hermeticism, theosophy and all that pagan stuff that the ruling elite folllow. Which is why i find it so strange that a conspiracy forum lik this, which should be concerned about masonry, is actualy filled with people that cast it as something completely innocent. Or, a bunch of people that agree with its ethos, without anyone to really challenge it because of its poweerfully intellectual doctrine.

Fortunately, i have kabbalah and chassidic philosophy to fall back on. Im on the side of good trying to enlighten people to the side of evil.

I just dont trust Adnan Oktar and i think his stories are mostly just that, a little bit of truth built in with alot of garbage and story telling. But, maybe im wrong about him. I dont know.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
I was not supportng masonry - which i know to be full to the brim of corruption.

Oh really? And how do you 'know' this? Please share your wealth of knowledge on the subject.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Much like the channeling Mohammed experienced when writing the Qur'an?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yeah, study the quran? No thanks, the God that Islamic and Christian fundamentalist serve sounds more like the Satan he is describing than I care to imagine.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
haha what did i get flamed for?? SARCASTICALLY??? NO I WAS THANKING YOU FOR YOUR OPINION AND I WAS SHOCKED BY WHAT YOU SAID AND I TRYING TO SHOW THAT WITH EYES.
But you come back with some bull# argument starting.why? Muslims are welcome in my company anytime.My best friend is a muslim but you must think the whole world is against you.first impressions count and no freemason i have met was ever as ignorant as you!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Your translation is flaky at best.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreallyYou know a Cherem? That place where girls stay and where muslim princes go to screw them? In Hebrew Cherem means impure or proscribed. Chiram thus has the connotation of blasphemer or despoiler. Its a fact of Hebrew.
No, actually, it's not. Hiram means Exalted in Hebrew. If you're going to insist that Hiram Abiff means "Grand Blasphemer" then Hiram is the "Grand" part of that. Has nothing to do with despoiling. Except it turns out Abiff doesn't mean despoiling either. It means "fatherless". Hiram Abiff was the Widow's Son. So your argument has absolutely no merit.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Now i see where all this bull# so called devil whorshipping comes from.
Thank you mr Norton

top topics

join