It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Northwoods

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
THEY according to this memo is the US.

Now, does the US incite rioting and overthrow goverments around the world. yes, wehave hada hand in many coups and actions to overthrow what the US feels is an oppressive or "non-cooperative" gov't.

Now the question is should we let the US do these things, or let those goverments grow out of control so then they can be a real problem or threat to us or the rest of the world. AS citizens we are not hte ones who make decisions on foriegn policy, and we are not privy to all the intelligence our gov't does.

Cuba is actually a very beautiful country that was about to become the next "Vegas" just before Castro went into power. I remember reading that alot of US money was going to Cuba and it was lost after that. It was not oil I think, but it was still about money. Plus, it isn't comforting have a hostile nation a few hundred miles away. I almost wish this Operation was succesful so I could be scuba diving at Guantonamo instead of housing terrorists.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by f10869
The war was about oil. DUH!
Does that make it right? Yes.
Oil drives our economy. We need it. We need to have an ample supply of the slick stuff to keep our engine running. Without it, we are a third world nation.
Until we develop a new fuel source or tap our ground - if we ever quit bowing down to the tree huggers - we are dependent on oil from the Middle East.
Who controls all this oil? A bunch of fanatics that don't like us. So we do what we have to do to ensure OUR survival and way of life. If this pisses off the rest of the world, so be it. Is it right? Maybe not. But what choice do we have?
Is it possible that Bush allowed 911? Sure it is, but i don't beeleeve it. They were attacking us YEARS before he became Prez and will continue to do so until they have defeated or until we wipe em out.

Some people's kids, I swear............I believe the enormous amount of money spent to obtain and control oil could better be used to research zero point energy or bio diesel. Do not take me wrong. I DO believe the government dusted off NORTHWOODS and used it to rally the US behind a "war on terror". I just wish we could implement more alternate energy sources and research instead of going to war for oil. After all it is really not about the oil, but rather it is about the DOLLARS that the oil generates.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
slavery = freedom.

war = peace.

we love big brother.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
A Northwoods revival or sorts as I thought of looking
for the document today.

This is a real document that is ignored as much as the
Majestic 12 is touted as real.

Wonder who is keeping these close by under there mattress at
night spring into action.

Well at least to have no 9/11 papers.
Only the conspiracy may last as long as any other.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
YES

also look up the gulf of tonka. they staged it as well. they r called false flag attacks man.watch terror storm by Alex Jones

top topics

<< 1   >>

join