It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow Up Investigation Into Virginia Orbs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Bad news first! We traveled to the property where we encountered the UFO/Orbs on July 24th and 25t. (if you do not know what I am referring to, there is another thread here that discusses the incident in detail along with a couple of shaky videos) and conducted our follow up investigation. We did NOT have another encounter, but it was not for lack of effort. My son Brent and I took the advice of one of the members ere, and hung glow sticks up the side of the mountain where the prior sightings were, in order to give us reference in terms of distance and size. I had the (fully charged) camera set up on a tripod and we were standing by. That's when the rain started. Long story short.... we were on site and in the rain until almost 3:00am and did not see what we came to see. What does this mean? It means that we will be back again ASAP and continue to search for concrete answers. Until then... take a look at the videos that I did shoot while there. They may give some incite as to who we are and what we are doing. The first is a kind of intro to that day's investigative plan. Thanks for watching.

Mod edit: video tags corrected.

[edit on 2/8/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Good luck on your quest and investigation. The UFO orbs/lightships really do exist. I have seen them from a close distance in Birmingham. They are quite literally masses of pure light -- energy in it's purest form, but self-aware.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Could you explain how it is that you know the light orbs are self aware? I am not doubting that you saw lights but I believe you have already jumped to conclusions.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
First off... couldn't get the vids to work.

Second I have a question. What were the weather like when this first happened, was it storming, do you remember a low or high humidity, or anything particular in the weather that day?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Nice work, Airborne. though someone needs to fix the links on your videos.

It's a shame that the lights didn't reappear but it's good to see you put the effort in and put to use advice received off others - tripod, glowsticks, battery fully charged
Cool that you issued a fitting verbal response to those accusing you of being an outright hoaxer, too!

I'm still favouring bioluminescent insects on this one though but hope to be proven wrong.

Better luck next time.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
July 31st Investigation Intro

July 31st Nightime Investigation. Follow Up to Prior sightings

There are the videos unlucky this weekend Airborne880 but I see you used glow sticks etc..

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
First off it looks like that I was wrong to judge you. I commend your had work, effort, time and commitment to bring us more footage.

Please do not give up and I personally await eagerly, for more footage shot with the tripod towards a clearer sky.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Airborne880

Airborne880.....

Thank you for your posting your interesting videos, which I will watch in a few minutes.

I just wanted to make a suggestion.....it might be worth considering continuing the discussion in the existing thread.

It might ensure better continuity of background info, ongoing discussion & analysis, etc...

Anyway, I will leave that thought with you & go & watch your new videos.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
Good luck on your quest and investigation. The UFO orbs/lightships really do exist. I have seen them from a close distance in Birmingham. They are quite literally masses of pure light -- energy in it's purest form, but self-aware.

I agree with you in terms of what they are. To be honest.... I feel almost certain that we saw what you are talking about. I am really trying to be objective though and not rush to a conclusion, so I will keep investigating this site until I rule it in or out. Thank you for your comments and I am going to move this topic to the original thread as recommended by another.... just an FYI.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO

Could you explain how it is that you know the light orbs are self aware? I am not doubting that you saw lights but I believe you have already jumped to conclusions.

I do not know anything for certain about these or any other lights, orbs, UFOs, etc. I.... like many... have studied as best I can and am open to all ideas about what all of these sightings that people have may be. I am operating on "Gut feeling" when it comes to my experience because, until I have absolute answers to any of the questions.... intuition and gut feeling mixed with a little open minded common sense, is all that I have. So... I believe that if an orb of energy is an intelligent entity... with no other way to communicate.. MUST be able to understand thoughts and intentions. I think my messages to them, and because I am a bumbling human, my mouth says what I think sometimes.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
First off it looks like that I was wrong to judge you. I commend your had work, effort, time and commitment to bring us more footage.

Please do not give up and I personally await eagerly, for more footage shot with the tripod towards a clearer sky.

No worries my friend, if I had a penny for every time that I misjudged someone, I would be writing this from my private island haha. No offense taken and thank you for that kind follow up. Further... I am going to take the advice given below (or above... i don't know how these threads work) and move this topic to the original thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Airborne880

Airborne880.....

Thank you for your posting your interesting videos, which I will watch in a few minutes.

I just wanted to make a suggestion.....it might be worth considering continuing the discussion in the existing thread.

It might ensure better continuity of background info, ongoing discussion & analysis, etc...

Anyway, I will leave that thought with you & go & watch your new videos.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

Thank you for the post and I greatly appreciate the advice about moving this back to the original thread. As you may recall... I was invited here after posting the original video and have not had any time to learn how this site works. i am not experienced with internet "thread" discussions and am trying to learn as fast as I can. I on the doorstep of 50 years old and I guess I am getting slow when it comes to picking up things hahah. Thanks again brother and now... I shall move back to the original thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidN
First off... couldn't get the vids to work.

Second I have a question. What were the weather like when this first happened, was it storming, do you remember a low or high humidity, or anything particular in the weather that day?

The weather during the first two nights of sightings was mostly cloudy with some humidity. I can not be specific about the percentage of humidity but can sya that... I am from California and since moving to Virginia... the humidity is the ONLY thing about the state that I dont like. Those two nights, while humid, were not close to how bad it can be over here so.... I would say that it was on the lower side of the humidity spectrum..... if that helps. The clouds were large, puffy and covered 90% of the sky most of the time and 100% during the other time.

Im sorry that I can't get more specific on those details. Also... as an FYI... I will be moving this discussion to the original thread, as recommended by "maybe. Maybe not".

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Nice work, Airborne. though someone needs to fix the links on your videos.

It's a shame that the lights didn't reappear but it's good to see you put the effort in and put to use advice received off others - tripod, glowsticks, battery fully charged
Cool that you issued a fitting verbal response to those accusing you of being an outright hoaxer, too!

I'm still favouring bioluminescent insects on this one though but hope to be proven wrong.

Better luck next time.

Cheers.

Thank you for your kind comments and thoughts. As open minded as I am trying to be.... I have to say that I have ruled out insects of any kind on this one. Simply.... if insects could brighten to the point that they are hard to look directly at...... such as happened during the second sighting.... I am sure that we would all be aware of them and their type. Thats not even taking the geometric patterns and seemingly responses to our requests, into consideration. Now... while I did not get to videotape the brightest moment when they all came together and formed the octagon like shape.... we all saw it nevertheless, and all of us have completely ruled out insects.

I dont blame you for your thoughts at all and understand that you only have the poor quality video that I shot. I will continue to attempt another sighting and better video for sure. Should I be successful, you folks will be the first to know.

Thanks again and please... know that I am moving this topic to the original thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Airborne880

Originally posted by ChicUFO

I am not questioning your posts or your methods. I believe that you are actually looking at this in a scientific manner and are attempting to come to realistic conclusions. Hermantinkly, however has jumped to the conclusion that the orbs are "self aware" This comments distracts from the evidences you are attempting to gather. They may prove to be self aware but you need to examine the truth and come up with a realistic solution without jumping to conclusions.

top topics

join