It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greywhite-reptillian-insectoid biorobots- what will u do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

One post is enough, but eleven.
If I didn't know any better, you're obviously very eager to get you're message across.

I'm not ridiculing you. I don't know how old you are, but I can't possibly believe anything you say, unless you have some personal experiences of your own and proof to back it up. It makes no sense to buy into the fear when there is no proof to back it up.

You have two options in life. Buy into fear and live a life of ignorance & hatred or subscribe to love and be the best person you possibly can be. That's something these beings can't take away from you, whether they are real or not.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaxxon

The poisoning of the air, water, food, etc. is dually to make us sick cash cows for the medical industry which will pump us with more chemicals and drugs.

The Illuminati ultimately want to get rid of the inferior races: The black, brown, yellows etc.

But the sick and diseased are cash cows on their ways to a slow death.

They do things strategically, they are not just gonna kill us ine one swoop, it doesn't work that way.

They need us to not truly undertand what they are doing to the food, air, water etc. Because it allows them to control us with our ignorant consent.

While they gather up the big guns to get rid of a big portion of the population when the time is right.

But still a good, probably around 500 million will be kept alive. They just don't want the billions and undesirables.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If I didn't know any better, there's a doom cult on ATS who wants to see humanity fail. Why don't you take you're negativity, hatred and ignorance and shove it where the sun don't shine. You don't have a clue as to how reality works. If you want to die, then die like the cowards you are.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You're right, it's our pineal glad that holds a certain fasination for them.

Scoffers can read up on this here: www.crystalinks.com...

The pineal gland is located near to the center of the brain, between the two hemispheres, tucked in a groove where the two rounded thalamic bodies join. Unlike much of the rest of the brain, the pineal gland is not isolated from the body by the blood-brain barrier system. It is reddish-gray and about the size of a pea (8 mm in humans), located just rostro-dorsal to the superior colliculus and behind and beneath the stria medullaris, between the laterally positioned thalamic bodies. It is part of the epithalamus. It is a midline structure, and is often seen in plain skull X-rays, as it is often calcified. Calcification is typically due to intake of the fluoride found in water and toothpaste. It was the last endocrine gland to have its function discovered.

Metaphysics

The pineal gland's location deep in the brain seems to intimate hidden importance. In the days before its function as a physical eye that could see beyond space-time was discovered, it was considered a mystery linked to superstition and mysticism.

Today it is associated with the sixth chakra whose awakening is linked to prophecy and and increased psychic awareness as consciousness ascends. Source: www.crystalinks.com...

Picture below comes from the link above, crystalinks.com

I think it's odd that the pine cone thingy on the staff is what our pineal gland looks like and it's surrounded by two snakes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a4b1db1486e.jpg[/atsimg]

It is said the "Reptilians" are very much interested in our Pineal Gland and it's chemical secretions.

Google Video Link

[edit on 31-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

That was a rude post.

It's okay to disagree but with such a beautiful avatar and name, I would think you would have shown more class.

If you don't like or are very disagreeable with Pocky's post, why come here?

There are a million other post you could have used your time on.

Just a very rude and crass post.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9c0273136fc.gif[/atsimg]

One of the moderators might consider deleting the ten repeating posts.

It appears there is a glitch in the system.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I apologise if I come across harshly, but there's nothing rude about what I said. I'm simply stating facts. I'll never understand why people see the need to create an atmosphere of fear when they have no evidence whatsoever to back up their absurd wild fantasies. It's love & truth that moves humanity forward, not fear and ignorance. As far as common sense and reasoning goes, there's nothing about these so called conspiracies that make any sense. Look at how many people are peddling this nonsense and yet not one of them has one shred of proof to back up their claims. It's ok to speculate and fantasise, but when people come out claiming that everything they read in conspiracy books is true, then it's time to get out the tin foil hat.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
One word - PROOF?!

Im not talking youtube videos of David Icke or someone who claims to have worked in DUMBS and has been in gun battles with greys.

I'd be willing to stake everything I own on your not being able to provide a single shred of credible evidence other than youtube.

I can't believe the drivel that gets posted here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join