It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greywhite-reptillian-insectoid biorobots- what will u do?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
From what I have read, the reptilians in conjunction with the military shadow government sector have these genetically engineered hybrid biorobots- those small insect greys. ( I don't know if all grey aliens are biorobots, but the government does use biorobot workers in the underground bases)

These things don't survive very long. They are frail and they are controlled with crystal microchips that link them to a hive mind. To sustain these things, which have atrophied digestive systems, they are fed through the skin. Abductees have mentioned seeing large vats of amber liquid with human body parts being spun around in them. Supposedly, the small grey biorobots are fed by submerging themselves in this liquid. They cannot survive without it.

These biobots need human fluids to survive- also, the children and humans that are used, are usually killed wide awake- so that the adrenochrome can flow through the bodyparts. This hormone is very much sought after by them. If they can't get some of these fluids from humans, they get them through cows, which are similar to us in their fluid content and the mucous membrane linings.

Some of the people who have worked in the underground bases say that the grey biorobots do not think as individuals, because of these chips they have in their brains. They can be deprogrammed though and gain individuality. But the problem with these creatures are that they were engineered to last a limited amount of time and be totally dependant on human fluids to survive.

No different than engineering a human being to survive only by submerging themselves in vats of human liquid body parts? I mean, this is a predicament, a nasty sadistic creation. These creatures are only doing their job, but they have no choice but to do it because that is how they are sustained.

There is a suggestion that some of the human embryos are used to make this amber liquid that replenishes the beings.

Some of them, if they survive, go to creating human grey/reptilian or reptilian hybrids. ( some of these creatures claim they do it because the humans, atleast abductees, react violently and with fear at the sight of them- they want to look more like us) But because they are known to lie, this may not be true. ( But Alex Collier says that the reptilians, atleast, they think that humans are just as ugly and hideous and we think of them- this conflicts with this potential lie of the greys)

But then again, if some of the greys have been deprogrammed and gained individuality from the reptilian overlords, they may be attempting to create a hybrid human race that can survive without depending on the reptilians and human fluids.

They seem to know how to inject souls into the bodies. I say this because, some abductees can recollect having been grey beings before and conciously being injected into new human/hybrid fetuses.

Also, some reptilians have mentioned that there are two different abudcting factions. One is more like the bad guys and one is the good guys.

Maybe the good guys are the non-hive mind greys who are trying to engineer human/ hyrbid bodies that can encapsulate the souls of their race, to escape the sadistic control of the Reptilians.

( this could be a lie to take over the human race insidiously too, but I don't know the truth)

There may be various factions that are trying to do different things, but these creatures are slaves with taller and stronger masters.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have a question. Who are "they"?

You say "they" say alot. but who, who are saying these things?

anyways, if I had to fight these guys off, it would most likley be with pointy sticks. we have strict gun laws here in the uk, and doubt i could be bothered to go through it all to get a shotgun to fight off the reptillians...

[edit on 31-7-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I'm referring to people who have worked in the underground bases, abductees, military personnel etc. - people who have seen them.

Various abductees, in their books( Christa Tilton, Thomas Castello, Phil Schneider, Jonathon Casbolt, Aaron mcCollum, Branton files... to many too mention)

part 1 of 10 of Thomas Castello interview. Ther are various sources of information over the net about the underground bases

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wha wha what??? What'd I miss???

How does this guy have so much insight into these creatures?
Two brains? Absorb secretion through their skin? Three toes? No digestive system?

Did I miss the class that passed out the schematics of an alien grey?

Sorry, I couldn't get passed 2-minutes of this over-the-top sensational "Breakdown of a Grey's anatomy"
This guy may be close but to make a video so empathically does UFOlogy (and Humans looking for information) a disservice

And from all the material out there, it's been pretty much agreed there are more than one group of Greys.

Listen, when we have figured out all the creatures here on Earth (found and not found) then maybe, I'll consider hearing from another Human about aliens!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Sorry, I'm not an amateur in my knowledge about them. I am used to talking and hearing to people who already know this stuff.

Here is some background information:

The Illuminati made a treaty with the aliens( some say the greys, but the reptilians seem to be their overlords as well as that of the tall greys):

The aliens would be allowed to experiment on human beings in exchange for technologies that would bring the Illuminati money, power and the capabilities and technologies to establish the New World Order.

This New World Order is to pick up where Hitler left off: To establish an Aryan ruled world is their goal. They plan to slaughter the rest of the undesired population through technology in the food, air, water, drugs etc.

They also plan to use Mind Control Technologies through things like nanochips, satellites, brainwaves devices, drugs, HAARP etc to control people's minds.

The problem is that the aliens seem to have violated some part of the treaty.

It seems that the reptiliains and the greys instead want to control the planet so the Illuminati has a problem, but has made another type of agreement.

The Illuminati will control a portion of the New World Order. They will have their Aryan society, whilst the reptilians and insectoid beings will control the rest of it and nonhybid humans will be used as food and genetic sources at the lowest caste.

There are factions of various ET races involved because there are factions working within the underground bases backstabbing each other.

I think that part of the Illuminati knows it messed up because the aliens want to a huge chunk of the New World Order, but for now the Illuminati won't bother with it until later. But they are probably racing time, a faction of them to also go to war with the aliens that they made treaties with. A fight over who ultimately controls the new world order and human stock.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Very good post, starred and flagged Pocky!

Now, run quick put on your flame suit, I've provided you below, I just know the trolls are going to come out of the woodwork with this post.

Twenty years ago, when I started researching into this topic, I began with a line of thinking, that the reptilian theory was pretty down right outrageous.

Twenty years and 2,000 books later (I average a little over 1 book per Month), coupled with twenty years of silently sitting back and watching daily events unfold, I personally have come to the conclusion that what I use to consider crazy is at least possible. My margin of craziness grows smaller by the decade.

I'm nearing 60 and I use to think, when I was 20 and 30's I pretty much knew reality from non-reality and the lines I drew back then were straight and deep.

After twenty years, that line has faded.

I'm amazed that every single, bar none, every single culture on the face of this planet talks about "the serpent people".

Anyone out there disagrees, just do your research.

People are willing to believe in Moses and the burning bush (laser beam)

Adam and Eve talking in the Garden of Eden to a snake

In just twenty years, even mainstream science has come a long way.

We know know there are multiple universes and parallel worlds.

I have just bought and am currently reading Michio Kaku's Parallel Worlds and Physics Of The Impossible.

Michio Kaku is a mainstream scientist, with credentials a mile long and he is saying there is more than meets the human eye. While he hasn't commented on Reptilians, he does say that where there are universes and parallel worlds, there has got to probably, statistically speaking, be various life (in/out) there, but on a different frequency level that humans can't, with our present technology and phyical bodies perceive.

That is where the Shaman and "physics" (humans that are a sensitive) come in. They've been trying to warn us for ages.

Has anyone else noticed that all the indigenous people on earth are systematically having their cultures and their legends stripped away from them. The NWO wants to erase our human memory and make us all one homogeneous species, that way we are easier to control, like cattle.

My best friend is an American Indian that has remained true to her roots, she knows the legends as well as the Chippewa language.

www.firstpeople.us...

Yes, the elders have told her there are reptilians, shapeshifters. They have always been here among us, hidden in the shadows and they are known as tricksters.

What is the logic in being a hidden enemy?

1) If "they" are not from 3d universe, "they" may have trouble remaining in 3d physical form, visible to us because they exist on a different frequency level. This may explain why some UFO's and beings blink in and out of our existence

2) Ingenious battle stradegy - to remain hidden and manipulate. No big guns or tanks, no lasers or space craft landing on the white house lawn/parliment. Just a quiet "assimilation", right under your nose and in your face but done on such a subtle level it's only noticible to those more sensitive and the rest think the sensitive ones are "crazy".

Well 500 years ago, we thought the earth was the center of the universe and the sky was a canopy.

Not knowing your enemy, much less that "they" truely exist is a most ingenious invasion plan when you think about it.

Many people have been programmed to only believe what they can see, hear, taste and touch, not knowing that our bodies, in 3 dimensional human form are so very limited as to our perception of what might be really going on.

We can only perceive a certain frequency range while inhabiting these 3 dimensional shells in a 3 dimensional universe.

In just 20-30 years mainstream science is now admitting to there being multiple universes and parallel worlds.

Thirty years ago, what is now considered "acceptable scientific knowledge" was dubbed science fiction and not possible.

I've bought and am currently Michio Kaku's Physics Of The Impossible and Parallel Worlds............really great stuff.

Also suggest, Michael Talbot's "Holographic Universe" and yes, David Icke's "Human Race Get Off Your Knees".

I'm not saying to be gullible, just for everyone to keep an open mind and research.

Too many people close their minds off to the possiblities and that is why so many of us are still asleep in this Matrix.

IMHO: I don't believe humanity is calling the shots as much as he/she would like to believe they are.

I believe we have been manipulated big time.

"A closed mind and proud heart gathers no knowledge" ~ Ofhumandescent

[edit on 31-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Just because it's on Youtube doesn't make it true. There is no factual evidence to back up any of these outlandish claims. Even if it were true, these Aliens are obviously nothing more than a bunch of pussies. Why would someone with such superior technology hide for thousands of years when they could take us over at any time. Logically it doesn't compute and makes no sense whatsoever. If you see a 8ft Reptilian, kick it in the knee, apparently that's where it's genatilia are.
Then run.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Yea, but the reptilians and the greys need human beings because they get high off our adrenochrome production. Our bodies create a substance that we can only produce while being alive and in complete terror.

They seem to use differenet body fluids for various purposes, but as somebody described it. They are galactic drug lords.

Throughout the universe there are other humanoid races who also have complained about these bug insect creatures (read The Dulce Wars by Branton). I think that they hijack their societies by creating human hybrids with various humanoid races and inbreeding to easily harvest embyros and human body parts etc. ( Once again, this alien and Illuminati problem is very complex,

link   
reply to post by kindred

I think the greys, if not also the reptilians, are in a continous search for a way to obtain this adrenochrome through other means. But they have suposedly tried and they cannot synthesize this. Only human bodies can make it.

link   
reply to post by kindred

Remember, that I don't 100 percent know the truth about what is going on. There are many layers to it. Just keep what I have said in mind. Don't believe anything that is said. Just keep it in mind and read various sources until you see the pattern or the predominant things being said.

If I tell you they are poisoning the food, water, and air, you don't have to believe me, but you should keep it in mind.

If you understand that al that chemical garbage in there is making you sick or you get that by buying it you are supporting the bad guys, then go ahead and change your food sources.

link   
reply to post by kindred

Yea, but the reptilians and the greys need human beings because they get high off our adrenochrome production. Our bodies create a substance that we can only produce while being alive and in complete terror.

They seem to use differenet body fluids for various purposes, but as somebody described it. They are galactic drug lords.

Throughout the universe there are other humanoid races who also have complained about these bug insect creatures (read The Dulce Wars by Branton). I think that they hijack their societies by creating human hybrids with various humanoid races and inbreeding to easily harvest embyros and human body parts etc. ( Once again, this alien and Illuminati problem is very complex, there are

link   
reply to post by kindred

Throughout the universe there are other humanoid races who also have complained about these bug insect creatures (read The Dulce Wars by Branton). I think that they hijack their societies by creating human hybrids with various humanoid races and inbreeding to easily harvest embyros and human body parts etc. ( Once again, this alien and Illuminati problem is very complex, there are so many

link   
reply to post by kindred

Throughout the universe there are other humanoid races who also have complained about these bug insect creatures (read The Dulce Wars by Branton). I think that they hijack their societies by creating human hybrids with various humanoid races and inbreeding to easily harvest embyros and human body parts etc. ( Once again, this alien and Illuminati problem is very complex, there are so many facets to what is

link   
reply to post by kindred

Throughout the universe there are other humanoid races who also have complained about these bug insect creatures (read The Dulce Wars by Branton). I think that they hijack their societies by creating human hybrids with various humanoid races and inbreeding to easily harvest embyros and human body parts etc. ( Once again, this alien and Illuminati problem is very complex, there are so many facets to

link   
reply to post by kindred

Throughout the universe there are other humanoid races who also have complained about these bug insect creatures (read The Dulce Wars by Branton). I think that they hijack their societies by creating human hybrids with various humanoid races and inbreeding to easily harvest embyros and human body parts etc. ( Once again, this alien and Illuminati problem is very complex, there are so many facets

link   
reply to post by kindred

Throughout the universe there are other humanoid races who also have complained about these bug insect creatures (read The Dulce Wars by Branton). I think that they hijack their societies by creating human hybrids with various humanoid races and inbreeding to easily harvest embyros and human body parts etc. ( Once again, this alien and Illuminati problem is very complex, there are so many facets to what

link   
reply to post by kindred

Throughout the universe there are other humanoid races who also have complained about these bug insect creatures (read The Dulce Wars by Branton). I think that they hijack their societies by creating human hybrids with various humanoid races and inbreeding to easily harvest embyros and human body parts etc. ( Once again, this alien and Illuminati problem is very complex, there are so many facets to what is going

link   
reply to post by kindred

Throughout the universe there are other humanoid races who also have complained about these bug insect creatures (read The Dulce Wars by Branton). I think that they hijack their societies by creating human hybrids with various humanoid races and inbreeding to easily harvest embyros and human body parts etc. ( Once again, this alien and Illuminati problem is very complex, there are so many facets to what is going on)

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
I have a question. Who are "they"?
You say "they" say alot. but who, who are saying these things?
anyways, if I had to fight these guys off, it would most likley be with pointy sticks. we have strict gun laws here in the uk, and doubt i could be bothered to go through it all to get a shotgun to fight off the reptillians...

MR BOB.....

if I had to fight these guys off, it would most likley be with pointy sticks.

Pointy sticks!!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
They plan to slaughter the rest of the undesired population through technology in the food, air, water, drugs etc.

They also plan to use Mind Control Technologies through things like nanochips, satellites, brainwaves devices, drugs, HAARP etc to control people's minds.
So then, if they use mind control technologies on the population, what is the reasoning of destroying said population through food, air, water, drugs, etc.?

Also, if this were a treaty from "them" and some aliens and the aliens wanted humans for a food source, then why would the aliens want an organization to slaughter us? If the point is that "they are using the aliens to slaughter us", then I would think it would take more than a few thousand supposed missing persons to feed an entire society. And if the answer is that there aren't very many of them, then why aren't they abducting people in rural areas in civilizations that nobody would care about or know about missing persons?

It just doesn't add up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join