It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Posts Mysterious 'Insurance' File

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I have been a ghost of this site for years but just noticed something relevent you all need to see:

""WikiLeaks communications infrastructure is currently under attack. Project BO move to coms channel S. Activate Reston5.""

twitter.com...

the password may have just been released.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraggdya

Not to mention i believe if certain interests really wanted him gone, he would be - and surely government supercomputers could crack this in 24hrs or less. Also now it's 'in play' someone else will eventually break it.

So-called "supercomputers" are neither omniscient nor omnipotent. There are still limits to the problems they can solve and how quickly they can do so.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
And no one can decrypt it?

Why?

Because you don't decrypt military encryption,
military encryption decrypts you!

This proves someone is giving him the Cipher from the inside.

The only way someone could be giving him this is from like the NSA. Seriously this is messed up.

He must be a plant. Wikileaks must be a front. Obviously with NSA level decryption abilities. (He has top secret Ciphers)

No hackers in the basements are gonna break that. AES256 with a decent pass key? Holy crap man that would take forever to crack with brute force, you NEED the cipher seriously.

Who do they think they are fooling by being so blatant about this?

I did some research on this stuff too. I will share a little bit of it if anyone is interested.

Until May 2009, the only successful published attacks against the full AES were side-channel attacks on some specific implementations. The National Security Agency (NSA) reviewed all the AES finalists, including Rijndael, and stated that all of them were secure enough for U.S. Government non-classified data. In June 2003, the U.S. Government announced that AES may be used to protect classified information: The design and strength of all key lengths of the AES algorithm (i.e., 128, 192 and 256) are sufficient to protect classified information up to the SECRET level. TOP SECRET information will require use of either the 192 or 256 key lengths.The implementation of AES in products intended to protect national security systems and/or information must be reviewed and certified by NSA prior to their acquisition and use."[8] AES has 10 rounds for 128-bit keys, 12 rounds for 192-bit keys, and 14 rounds for 256-bit keys. By 2006, the best known attacks were on 7 rounds for 128-bit keys, 8 rounds for 192-bit keys, and 9 rounds for 256-bit keys

en.wikipedia.org...

But really read the whole article there it's quite fascinating.

Also, another link I read.
www.dekart.com...

Really just type in "How hard is AES 256 to crack?" into Google and tons of stuff comes up, almost all of it is extremely interesting and eye opening.

Granted I am not a expert in encryption by any means, I am just a guy who reads stuff and thinks about it

100's and 100's of stories where some kid hacks so well the gov hires him. You think the gov is producing top hackers? No they hire them. You assume the gov developed the encryption before the hackers did. chicken or the egg?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by maluminse

What sounds more likely?

Assange is part of the NSA/CIA/MIC etc?

-or-

Someone in the NSA has a conscious?

The latter seems more likely to me.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
I have been a ghost of this site for years but just noticed something relevent you all need to see:

""WikiLeaks communications infrastructure is currently under attack. Project BO move to coms channel S. Activate Reston5.""

twitter.com...

the password may have just been released.

hahaha
ahaha
haha
hah
a

bravo

so this has been posted on average every 3 pages for the last 40 pages, classic.
edit on 21/10/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
BTW anyone interested in the NSA and encyption should look up "_NSAKEY".

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Can anyone help me? I'm trying to listen to Al Jeazerra live and the feed is terrible. I can hear the broadcast, but the static is intolerable.. Is it only my computer? Any suggestions? Their reporting on Wikileaks is great. Thanks

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by brill

Suggestion: A file exposing all the payouts made as a result of the September 11th incident, including the companies/persons paid business interruption insurance and the total amounts of reinsurance.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Guess with the latest twitter comment we can expect to get the password anytime soon

Exciting

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

Lets hope the any threats from agencies that "everyone he is related to and knows will be tortured, killed, put in a accident enactment and covered up" doesn't stop the truth being revealed. It's scary how easily the sheeple can be brainwashed by propaganda to believe someone who is trying to be the peoples champion is a terrorist.

"straw, glass and bottle" sounds very much like a elite's term for the old aussie saying "hook, line and sinker".

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tivanh
reply to post by no special characters

"straw, glass and bottle" sounds very much like a elite's term for the old aussie saying "hook, line and sinker".

"Straw, glass, and bottle" could possibly refer simply to a glass bottle (like Coca-Cola etc) with a straw in it. Perhaps signifying that the file is like a straw in a glass bottle and the contents will be sucked up by the public (via the straw)? I'm not sure. I was just throwing the idea out there so maybe someone else might recognize a pattern.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I have tried to download the insurance.aes256 torrent but as soon as the download begins the uTorrents throws out an Acess Denied error!
The same happens to all the torrents provided by the wikileaks that contain the already release docs, anyone else getting this?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by senso

try another torrent..

www.torrentdownloads.net...

BTW: does anybody know what this *gap-insurance.aes256' file (383MB) is? it was damn hard to get. might want to get that one too, methinks.

www.torrentdownloads.net...

alternatively, the following magnet like can be used as well (dunno about reliability)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:I4KI5LWNKCML44LHLPKHHQGXUHTJYL6G

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Download AESCrypt
www.aescrypt.com.../AESCrypt_v308_win32.zip

Install in C: Drive and Copy File Insurance.aes256 in root of C:
Start Menu -> RUN-> cmd -> cd\
Type: aescrypt32 insurance.aes256

Asks 4 Magical Password????
Password Max Length: 40
Any1 knows Password then reply here..

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Download Insurance.aes256

Filesonic Mirror added:

www.filesonic.com...
www.filesonic.com...
www.filesonic.com...
www.filesonic.com...
www.filesonic.com...
www.filesonic.com...
www.filesonic.com...
www.filesonic.com...

Join it using HJsplit

MD5: 94a032849b1f446e3a1ed06cf4867a56

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
insurance.aes256
the pass it easy
support via paypal
[email protected]
write at [email protected]
write your paypal code
we give you the pass
thank you
WIKILEAKS
edit on 12-12-2010 by warland because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I keep getting dreams about the middle east and alien space crafts.

How bizarre would it be if Assange released the password for the insurance file on Dec 21st 2012?

Wouldn't it also be weird if Assange himself doesn't know what's on the file and was given the file by an "unknown" and they are the one with the password for the file?

Julian, in a weird way, is safer in jail than he is out. There are definitely people who want him dead and have probably already made plans to assassinate him.

After reading about him, I get the impression that he just wants everyone to know of all the wrong-doings that leaders from all sides have done. If this includes top secret evidence of ET activities then let it be so.

I Think of Assange as an alarm clock who will undoubtedly wake us all up.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by misinformational

I don't know and nor do I care! what the NSA knows about me. I don't plan my actions on the basis of who or what is watching or listening when I am NOT BREAKING ANY LAWS !
All the better if they come to my door in the dead of night and take me away for the horrendous crime of downloading an encrypted file, (B F D) in support of a journalist who is merely disseminating TRUTH, doing his job? it will show other Australian citizens who won't accept the truth about the rapid slide of the West into a worldwide Fascist State, that it is Indeed happening and they need to wake up and pull their heads out of their bottoms before this N.W.O. rubbish goes any further.
If EVERYONE bothered to stand up to these Global Elites instead of sitting on their hands like a bunch of frightened school girls, leaving it to a minority to stick their necks out, then all this NWO bully boy crap would collapse like a house of cards. Instead they pretend it's all just an illusion until that is, they too are dragged off at 2am in the morning. What will they do then? I certainly won't hear their cries for help.
It's 1938 and you are either part of the solution or part of the problem and when the battle finally starts we all know what happens to fence sitters.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50 >>

join