It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aliens Dont land, Its simple really

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Why aliens dont land here on Earth.

If you were a alien would you land at the white house.

One things for sure would you even talk to a Presedent or Prime minister.

Knowing that all Presedents of this World Condone Murder Rape of which they send there Armies to kill and destroy whole cites.

hypothetically speaking Im a Alien sitting out side earth looking down at whats going on in this planet . Lets call the aliens Joe and Mike. So Joe says to Mike looks like a beautiful planet do you want to go down for a better look mabe take some samples, Mike says lets do a bit of research first I see they have radio and TV lets watch some tv and listen for a couple of weeks to see what these humans are like.

So they watched for a few days and came to the conclusion, Joe what do you think should we chance it mmm, these humans are Insain . They Murder and destroy everthing They are led by Presedents that tells them to kill each other they blow up whole cites that they create. Mike this is a terible place to be. we will Definetly not be landing in a poulated area.
Joe they would probably EAT us if we ran in to trouble with our ship. or try shoot us down they have radar.
Mike, We could cloke our ship get the samples and get the hell out of there one things for sure I dont want to be stranded on this Planet or make contact in any way, It like the whole poulation is being controled or brain washed.
You know what Joe lets just get the hell away from this place it gives me the willes.

Ok mike theres plenty of other planets out here lets go some where else.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I posted something similar way back.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Maybe they tuned into radio and tv and said...these humans are idiots, lets exploit them through their leaders because they are followers and dont stand up for what they believe in.

I'm pretty sure murder happens throughout the galaxy and i dont think that would be a reason to say no.

If anything, human inability to be spiritual and follow their hearts has made them come to earth to take advantage of us and enslave us into a system where they can conuct research, experiments etc...

Just my thoughts!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Aliens don't land because they are not biological in nature, they are psychic in nature. They did not evolve on another planet, they evolved in our collective psyche. That means they are subjected to the sheep-goat effect. Only if enough people believe in them and want them to land will they be able to overcome the conflicting desires and beliefs in our collective psyche.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
HA! I love it. Splendid and entertaining. Probably some truth to it. I suggest you guy both work on an animation to this. It sure would be fun.

But like in alll seriousness, I would not be surprised in the least if in fact the aliens percieved us in that manner.

Just look at the way we percieve each other in different cultures you know?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
That's assuming the aliens are benevolent. Using that logic I would infer that the malevolent aliens would land immediately and help with all the crap we do.

If you asking why they don't land on the white house, I would say because to them who cares who the president is? He doesn't speak for humanity, although all presidents may think they do.

Do you ask any of the animals in animal kingdom to "take me to your leader"? Do you announce to them who you even are? No. You do your thing and move on. I would expect aliens to be the same way.

An if they were to land, why would they do so in such a populated area? If I'm in the ocean I don't jump in the water if I see a school of fish, but I may jump in if I see one or two fishes. It's a numbers game.

So who knows? Maybe all the stories of people camping and being abducted or abductions occuring in rural areas
are true?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The question isn't why they don't land! Why should they?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The simple reason as to why "aliens don't land" is because they are not, and have never visited, here.

I have come to love threads like this. The OP points out all the negative things about our modern culture, and goes on to be what I call a "human apologist"....which is the typical believer culture. They so want to point out what is wrong with our world, but they need to include some sort of "religious like" fantasy in order to articulate what they don't like about humans. what better way to do that than view our culture through the prism of an outside "visitor"

OP....no offense, but your obvious disgust for humanity......and your complete inability to convey it without bringing imaginary concepts to the table is sad. Much of Ufology's most idiotic hoaxes have been based the very same thing. So your not being original nor are you being thoughtful. Search these forums and you will find THOUSANDS of posts that explore the same idea.

Humans bad...aliens good......lol.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

You know mabe these beings have went through the same things, as we do fight or flight sort of thing mabe there warriors out there who knows mabe there just as bored with nothing to do.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It's easy to come up with reasons to explain why aliens don't land.
They see us as being hostile.
They use invisibility cloaks.
They are kept secret by the government.
They do land but we are not advanced enough to detect them.
I'm sure people could come up with a few thousand more. If you really want to get a reaction from ATS members, ask them about how to ask aliens to land. That will get you at least two pages of insults.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeronimo
The question isn't why they don't land! Why should they?

Excellent! They have nothing to prove for they owe us, nothing. We're the ones grappling and struggling with this whole phenomenon!

If you think they're not landing at the White House "because" then.............you have a lot of awakening to do yet.

Originally posted by Student X
reply to post by ufosbri

Aliens don't land because they are not biological in nature, they are psychic in nature. They did not evolve on another planet, they evolved in our collective psyche. That means they are subjected to the sheep-goat effect. Only if enough people believe in them and want them to land will they be able to overcome the conflicting desires and beliefs in our collective psyche.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Student X]

I also agree with this too.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

If aliens don't like it here then what are you filming in the sky every other night and claiming to be UFOs on youtube?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I thought it went more like hey Joe whats up Mike. Do we have our draconian passes to enter Earth space. Joe: yes just place the signaling devices on entrance and we should receive our pass in the next couple minutes... Mike: Thats cool after we pick up the weapons from the draco mabey we will take a human or two with us for a snack later. Joe: thats fine just remember to pay before we get fined for stealing humans again

Another species hey Joe shall we sneak in through the North pole Scandi. region to gather more data on the prisoners. Mike: yea that should work then asap dive into the ocean before the dracos have detected us and take the stargate to epsilon eridium 6 and let them know they still have the humans as prisoners. Joe: sounds good we should leave em a sign we were here so the dracos know we found their hidden treasure lol. Mike: cool that works for me prepare to dive lets leave em with something to think about before we return with help for the prisoners..

[edit on 7/30/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It is a nice game to play, what would you do?
Imagine having a little ship, maybe with some possibility to cloak, Would you dare to chance a big coastal city in the US? Any misstake in your estimates might be lethal.
Wet ships may land unannounced nearly all over the globe, exception is the US and Indonesia... there you need an advance visa, and there is no embasy in space.
And apart from any organised people, here on earth you might get killed for having the wrong skin coulor, or loving the wrong way.
Beeing totaly strange, whom would you trust with your live?
There is so much to be said for sneaking in and out undetected.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Why Aliens Dont land, Its simple really

Why aliens dont land here on Earth.

If you were a alien would you land at the white house.

Sure, why not.

One things for sure would you even talk to a Presedent or Prime minister.

Not sure how to answer that because I can't tell if it's a statement or a question.

Knowing that all Presedents of this World Condone Murder Rape of which they send there Armies to kill and destroy whole cites.

How do you know ALL presidents condone "murder rape"? I don't recall that being an issue in the last election. Its been several decades since we as a planet have destroyed "entire" cities

hypothetically speaking Im a Alien sitting out side earth looking down at whats going on in this planet

From the structure and content of this thread - easily believed.

Lets call the aliens Joe and Mike.

Really? Thats the best you come up with?

So Joe says to Mike looks like a beautiful planet do you want to go down for a better look mabe take some samples,

Samples? Why? They have never seen a "beautiful planet" in all their light years of travel? Do they stop at every planet they see and take "sample" If so, I hope the mother ship is HUGE. You know we only brought back like 16 ( give or take ) pounds of moon rocks, right?

Mike says lets do a bit of research first I see they have radio and TV

Joe and Mike can travel BILLIONS of miles zipping around the universe and they concern themselves with TV and RADIO? Maybe they were looking for "EPSILON 15 IDOL" on the tube, no?

lets watch some tv and listen for a couple of weeks to see what these humans are like.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T DO IT - now your alien brains will rot just like us measley hue-mahns.

So they watched for a few days and came to the conclusion,

What conclusion? That NASCAR is REALLY redneck? The WWE is rigged? Public Television SHOULDN'T be publicy funded?

Joe what do you think should we chance it mmm, these humans are Insain

yep - in the membrane!

Joe they would probably EAT us if we ran in to trouble with our ship.

Yeah because when someone breaks down on the I-15, our first response is to break out the steak sauce and grill 'em up! Besides they are supossed to be an advanced race and they forgot to have the ship serviced BEFORE they left?

or try shoot us down they have radar.

We also have sling-slots, but chances of hitting them are just as remote with that weapon, no?

Mike, We could cloke our ship get the samples

Again, more samples? Why?

It like the whole poulation is being controled or brain washed.

Yep, thats what the alien youth are saying . Maybe they are so paranoid because of the 2 weeks reviewing TV and the web ( ATS anyone - haha )

You know what Joe lets just get the hell away from this place it gives me the willes.

Can an alien get the "willies" or if its a "willis" jeep, then thats a fair swap as long as it has the hurst shifter with 3 on the tree

Ok mike theres plenty of other planets out here lets go some where else.

I say "good riddens" you snobby aliens!

Dorian Soran
The good doctor

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Reasons why? Not interesting enough. Perhaps there is a technological point that humans have to cross before they will communicate with us. Assuming there is a benign alien force or forces out there. And then there is the possibility that they are so advanced we look like Romans or even cavemen in comparison. If not pond scum.

Too far away. Intersteller travel could be expensive even with a very advanced civilization. Even with a FTL drive it still could take years to cross distances of 50 to 500 light years. In such a case space exploration would probably be automated probes at most. Sending live beings would likely involve colonists and the intent to colonize likely planets that support their kind of life. In that case their initial greeting would be in the form of a asteroid around the 5 to 20 mile size dropped on the planet from orbit with enough force to destroy the biosphere. Leaving a nicely sterilized planet to start fresh with. After which they would terraform it by introducing their native plants and animals.

Perhaps we are simply lucky enough to be too far away to bother with?

Another possibility is that a advanced intelligence is protecting us from rampaging aliens. Assuming there was actually something behind the ancient religions then perhaps it's still there.

Perhaps civilizations never make it to the interstellar travel phase of evolution. They destroy themselves when they get to point x because they try out some experimental procedure that causes a planet wide explosion or massive die off.

Essentially the possibilities are unlimited.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by ntech]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I was writing a Doctor Who story a while back; the Doctor told his companion they were going to earth, so she decided to watch some videos to get acquainted with human life. her random selections:

Crime Drama: Twin Peaks
Historical Fiction: JFK
Family Comedy: Addams Family
Teen Dramedy: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
War Movie: Independence Day

she was a bit paranoid on her visit...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
They could land like something seen in War of the Worlds, by disguising themselves as something natural as seen on Earth to which noone else would question its authenticity.
Most likely by shape-shifting or cloaking themselves.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD49

But remember, if they land and offer to "serve mankind" IT'S A COOKBOOK!!!!!!!

Dorian SOran
The good doctor

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join