It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aliens Dont land, Its simple really

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
That's a really juvenile and silly assumption on your part. You have absolutely no idea whether they are landing or not. They could be invisible and landing in your back yard for all you know. But there is no need to get paranoid about it. So what if an invisible alien is standing behind you. He has not vaporized you so far. Odds are he never will.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Yeah, well, that whole, "we're too evil to mess with" sentiment pops up here all the time. I don't care for it. I think humanity has done some great things and some bad things, but it all depends on your perspective.

My personal opinion is that if space ecology is anything at all like it is here on Earth -- where we evolved through a process of billions of living things either eating or being eaten over the course of a few billion years -- then aliens, if they exist, are unlikely to be any nicer than we are. There's good reason to believe that aliens are more likely to be vicious predators than peaceful explorers.

Maybe aliens don't land because they're actually human (or human-robotic) time travelers from the future, who have to worry about destroying this timeline to such an extent that they risk their own existences in the future. That makes more sense to me, although, as we all know, time travel is impossible.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Your right I have filmed many ufos in my time but I have not seen one land Apart from a couple that mabe landed in a forest thats about it they seem to just fly by or hang around 20 mins.

What Im trying to say is if I were a Alien would I land Here mmm

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

Thanks for the breakdown hah\a take it easy.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Aliens have already landed. They have been landing for millions of years. I will tell you, they have the technology to fix everything wrong with this planet in a matter of seconds. Now, the reason they don't make contact with human beings or intervene is because of several reasons. For one, there are certain extraterrestrials who would lose control over us (Rptilians), 2) the benevolent ETs respect our free will and let us create our own destiny as much as possible, and 3) these same benevolent ETs would not be welcomed and would probably get blown out of the sky.

Contact has and is happening. Mostly it is on an individual level, depending on the evolution of someone's consciousness (if they have a high vibration). Your time of contact will happen to you too as it did to me. Just keep working on your spiritual development.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It is easier for me to believe that UFO's are military technology, lost ancient earth civilization living in Antartica or under the crust of our planet, or that they come from a completely different universe or dimension, than it is for me to believe that UFO's are aliens from our own reality.

Aliens would say:

1. We are good aliens and if we land, we fix all of your problems. (Ain't nothing been fixed so far)

2. We are bad aliens and if we land, we eat you all up or kill you. (I am still here lol)

3. We are aliens and this planet is so insignificant compared to the universe, that we have no reason to land. (Doesn't matter if this is the right one, cause we would never know)

I mean come on, if we could travel light years away from us and found a civilization that could communicate, we would stop and say hi pretty openly, don't ya think?

Do I believe there are UFO's? Yes, but not in anyway that we can understand. Aliens do not land cause they are terrestial anyway, or from so far outside our frame of reference that it does not matter. Anyway, just my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasertaglover
It is easier for me to believe that UFO's are military technology, lost ancient earth civilization living in Antartica or under the crust of our planet, or that they come from a completely different universe or dimension, than it is for me to believe that UFO's are aliens from our own reality.

Aliens would say:

1. We are good aliens and if we land, we fix all of your problems. (Ain't nothing been fixed so far)

2. We are bad aliens and if we land, we eat you all up or kill you. (I am still here lol)

3. We are aliens and this planet is so insignificant compared to the universe, that we have no reason to land. (Doesn't matter if this is the right one, cause we would never know)

I mean come on, if we could travel light years away from us and found a civilization that could communicate, we would stop and say hi pretty openly, don't ya think?

Do I believe there are UFO's? Yes, but not in anyway that we can understand. Aliens do not land cause they are terrestial anyway, or from so far outside our frame of reference that it does not matter. Anyway, just my thoughts.

I have seen them in England. They appear to be multidimensional. The ones I saw were masses of pure light that was pulsing from the centre like jellyfish with heartbeats made of light. Maybe these were their ships.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
finally someone with some sense on this forum...

i agree, why the hell would they land.. You know i bet aliens know # all about us........

I reckon they are scientific teams sent out to do exactly that, remain hidden observe and report to home base

recon basically

why would they land, gee everytime the military or air force spots something they think is a ufo they send out fighter jets or they shoot a missile at it.

the aliens are probably thinking wow hostile! why would an alien land here in a populated area when they get chased by fighter jets or missiles

they may have the technology to avoid it or shoot a plane down but why would they? actually maybe they don't have the technology to defend themselves been a recon/scientific teams mostly in my opinion they would have basic defence

so now they report back species fires first asks questions later. so they decide to take human samples

you know how many people out there have mental illnesses that don't know it loonies everywhere u go nowdays.. so they think bugger it take em up test em find out more about them send them back down like cattle nobody will know the difference.

obviosuly with how dumb we all are watching 2012 so closely thinking the world will end the aliens think wow they really are stupid nobody will believe them if we abduct them even if we do erase their minds and they somehow remember

well now the aliens have their samples they have their data on earth the only reason they hang around now is to watch and have a good laugh.

gee if i was an alien up there i'd be like right we have big squishy ppl who are easily brain washed belive in anything they are told and are highly aggressive towards anything new.. lets just watch for a laugh then take off to another planet .

come back and see if anything changed... they come back wow still wars... ppl are the same more inteligent? or are we?

i'm not suprised aliens don't land... honestly

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienslayer

Well said mate To me Aliens are here there allways been here.

In all probabilty they had there hand in creating us as well through DNA were probly got some of there DNA in us.
If you think there here to help us with problems think again. You create your own problems why should they help how you going to learn anything that way.
Help me Help save us Get a Grip.

The only time I think they mabe save some of us is if theres total destrution.
Like the bomb they droped on hiroshima mabe they saved some people before it hit and blew up who knows.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Just a little fyi: Back in the mid to late 60's, I had a neighbor that seriously believed a ufo had landed in one of our (very spacious -open )fields directly behind our home. She said that the field was glowing fiery red. At first, she thought the field was on fire. She realized it wasn't , when other lights, commotion going on. It wasn't a clear view for her ..but it was in our field. Wish I could remember the rest that she told me. Where is Paul Harvey? :-)

Anyhow, it was NOT a fire at all. Also, no one believed her enough to check for any evidence. She, if I recall correctly, said that she had not seen a ufo land though. I was only a child at the time, and here she confided in me; no one else believed her. I could tell it really ''bothered'' her, and I felt she wasn't saying this to scare me in any way. It was real to her.

Also, my other neighbor, a doc, had a classic saucer shape fly over top of his vehicle . He stopped . It stopped, hovered, tilted, then took off like a bat.
I've witnessed several styles personally. Glad it didn't land. I was scared and had faith, both, at the same time, one time, when a big round light hovered 30' ft over my car... I was brave if I say so myself... but again... glad it didn't land. Dunno if I want to see who's driving yet or not! lol I 'm not quite ready for a new reality...just yet...

Anywhoo...
At first, I thought your post was going to be about ''stepping in a pile of poop" or something ... I surely do not like stepping in cow piles.

But cute story, I must say. .. I cAN see THAT happening! lol. Great imagination!

Check out my thread on Dennis Bossack -his autobiography is a really wild read. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-7-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Interesting Stories there is a few cases were there landed in fields with no one around apart from mabe one person is doing something nearby. they probly no better than to land near populated areas.
Will have a look at that link cheers

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
HAHAHA yeah. The aliens tuned into our television and saw Jersey Shore. They then realized how ridiculous we are and decided to fly away

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
reply to post by ufosbri

Aliens don't land because they are not biological in nature, they are psychic in nature. They did not evolve on another planet, they evolved in our collective psyche. That means they are subjected to the sheep-goat effect. Only if enough people believe in them and want them to land will they be able to overcome the conflicting desires and beliefs in our collective psyche.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Student X]

by this logic, you are basically saying santa must exist. there are MILLIONS of children and special needs people in the world that believe in dear old pere noel, so therefore our collective psyche will think him into existance.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
reply to post by SeekerLou

Interesting Stories there is a few cases were there landed in fields with no one around apart from mabe one person is doing something nearby. they probly no better than to land near populated areas.
Will have a look at that link cheers

Why in the world would they travel thousands of light years to land in a deserted area?
If I was travelling to their planet systems, I would land in their own New York rather than in a # hole in the middle of nowhere!

This doesn't make sense at all.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by harryposter

I know that does not make sence but thats whats happens when you want to conduct experiments or take samples you stay away from interacting with humans, you get what need and get out as quickly as possible.

Same with people that get abducted The aliens take you drug you then do there experiments take samples Tag you so they can find you again then put you back were they got you.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Absolutely, would you want to visit a place where they murder, rape, rob, subjagate, and destroy their own kind?

Humans are a bestial lot, uncivilized, selfish, ignorant, destructive, and mad.

If the aliens are at any degree advanced they will recognize the danger in coming near humans.

On the other hand they may see that there is potential in the human race beyond whatever is making us do what we do

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Land?!!
Even the buzzards fly upside down when they fly overland on this planet these days...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

I would think that any advanced species would have gone through a similar age as we are experiencing today. At some time in their evolution the species would have had to hunt for food and find a method, like fire, to protect itself from the environment. I believe they would have experienced a need to survive and that need would lead to greed. Groups would have fought for territory and hunting grounds, they would have protected what was theirs (family and home for example). People like to talk about how violent we are as a race but I believe any society would have had similar experiences and suffer from the same violence as we have here on Earth. I really can't imagine a society that lived it's entire existence in peace, even ant colonies have wars.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Q: Why Aliens Dont land, Its simple really...

A: No Visa.

You wouldn't want them to be 'Illegal Aliens' now would you?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

Sounds good to me they probly do war with each other if not to protect there own planet from other spieces out there.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join