It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm Gemix.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure how often I'll post as I don't think I'm nearly experienced enough in the related fields of my interest compared to most of the posters, but as much as I've enjoyed reading topics on this fascinating site I figure it is time for me to officially join.

I'm not quick to commit to any one idea when it comes to subjects like these, rather I simply enjoy reading them as theories with a mind set of 'what if'. I believe life exists elsewhere. The idea that we are the only ones in a universe as vast as what we know it to be is vain, and just unlikely. However, whether or not extraterrestrial life has ever come here, I can not say. I've seen some pretty amazing pictures and videos that suggest they have, but I wouldn't say it's undeniable proof.

Anyway, that's a little about me. Hello, ATS. Glad to join.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemix

Welcome. If you are interested in ATS subjects, don't worry about being an expert when posting. Just follow the T&C's and you should do just fine here. Enjoy and see you about the boards.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemix

Welcome Gemix,

Have no worries, you will do just fine on this site. Especially since you already have an interest in many of the discussed topics.

The longer you lurk, the more you will learn and before you know it, you will be ready to start adding to the dicussions.

I should know.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Thank you for the reassurance. I've been lurking for about two weeks now. I can think of no better way to describe the topics and community than 'fascinating'. Some of you really know your stuff!

I'd also like to thank yall for just that, I've gotten at least twenty hours worth of entertainment and information from these forums in just this short time, and learned a lot.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
hello and welcome to the site

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Gemix, a wealth of info for you to gothrough here, if it's not covered on ATS then it probably doesn't matter

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

Looking forward to seeing what's on your mind.

If I can be helpful please feel free to u2u. I may not have your answer but I will know who does.

Marilyn

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemix

Welcome Gemix.
I'm new here too, and I have the same open mind as you do. I hope we both end up discovering really amazing things from the members here.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
hello and welcome to the forum

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hi, I am from Memphis and I am a new member also. It is a great community here and maybe we will stay and learn some cool things together.

top topics

join