It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Else had a Similar Dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
ok this thread was brought about by 2 extremely similar dreams a friend and i had... she had her drem mid february, before we first met, and mine just recently...

ok... our dreams take place in the future, how far i dont know, but a comet had collided with the Earth and split it in two. the impact killed many people and a new chemical mixed with the atmosphere, as did many other gases... the subsequent ocean of gas killed a lot more, and there were only 43 people left. the new chemical also mutated humans DNA structure and increased our chromosomes to 52.

this is where it gets even freakier. i, one who always shares dreams that bothers them, told my friend and had no knowledge that they had this dream. i had told her that in my dream she had these like wavelengths that she could use to force herself into another's mind... she like freaked out and said she had a dream like that. i, interested asked if she had heard the name Ibidis in this dream. she said yes, it was the name of like an enemy. that freaked me out because in my dream, a man was giving a lecture on the history of people that had each of our mutations, and Ibidis was a clairvoyant that also had many powers (I was also 1), and the man said his name, turned 2 my friend and said "sound familiar?"

there were 2 clans... one was simply the clan, the other, led by Ibidis, the Resistance... a war ensued and my friend forced herself into his mind and strangled him from the inside...

after this we found many different parallels way too many to go into detail here about, but this one was very intriguing... In her dream, she had an ally who she did not know, never heard of nor met. A week later, she met me... She said "now that i think of it, he looked just like you!!!"

and another freaky coincedence... she said in her dream, at the beginning when the world gets hit by a comet, she looked about 18...... she turns 18 in the middle of 2012... i hAve never believed in the 2012 debacle, but that got me wondering...

and after we both had these extreeeeeemely similar dreams, we had a thought, do you think the other survivors had the same dream?!? and that is one of the reasons i posted this.

so, please respond and if u have had a similar dream, do tell...

then we thought that this may have somthing to do with the not so distant future... but why would 2 kids be chosen to have this dream???

Mod Edit: Caps Title

[edit on 7/29/2010 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Very fascinating! I hope you find other 'dreamers'

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CuteChimaera

i hope so 2... this dream is really buggin me

link   

WHOA SRY TRIPLE POST!

[edit on 29-7-2010 by LocoHombre]

link   

triple post

[edit on 29-7-2010 by LocoHombre]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LocoHombre

It is possible for two people to have the same dreams, but the details and graphics might be the very difference that separates them.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LocoHombre

This dream sounds very interesting.I would try writing
a story based on your dream.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

lol well we actually are going co on a book... hopefully we get it published

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LocoHombre
ok this thread was brought about by 2 extremely similar dreams a friend and i had...

I have never had a similar dream nor had any dream shared by another. I seldom remember as specifically as you do the content of my dreams, but there are occasions upon awakening where the memory is ripe and recollective.

and there were only 43 people left. the new chemical also mutated humans DNA structure and increased our chromosomes to 52.

Only forty-three persons left on the entire planet? - even the chromosomes outnumber you.

As far as powers are concerned, I have had many where I am able to fly: I hear that this is very common. I once had a dream of a cold and barren climate in which I, among others, traveled across a frozen lake whose surface split asunder ingurgitating many while the rest embraced for their lives onto the sheets of ice. I rose into the sky wondering why they did not the same and watched as each of them panic and sink below the waters.

and after we both had these extreeeeeemely similar dreams, we had a thought, do you think the other survivors had the same dream?!? and that is one of the reasons i posted this.

By all means, if what you write is true, then search them out; however, do not go "Highlander" on them.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewi Winters

yes we know the chromosomes outnumber us...we saw all sorts of powers... one 5 yr old girl could control the weathyer and when she was mad steam would come from her skin...

and we are wondering how we could find others... they could be on the other side of the planet!

btw, whats Highlander?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

btw, whats Highlander?

:shk: Someone call me an ambulance. :shk:

Highlander

The film depicts the climax of an ages-old battle between immortal warriors, depicted through elaborately-interwoven past and present day storylines.

As the story goes, when one immortal kills by decapitation another the victor absorbs the energy of the defeated, growing stronger in the process.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewi Winters

o ok i heard about it on Talladega Nights and ya the Frenchman said it was bad so ya lol...

so no 1 else has had as similar dream?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Did you, by any chance, watched Inception the night before.....?

Just horse'n around.....

A few month's ago I had also a very strange but vivid dream about an alien war going on on Earth. I remember of that dream that they used implosion bombs. When these bombs went off the people close to them got sucked into them and disapeared ...into an other dimension?

I wonder if there are many other people who are having dreams about strange wars going on on Earth.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

i had this dream before Inception was even advertised and i was wondering if other people had had dreams like mine be it a war or anything else... how'd the war in your dream go?

new topics

top topics

join