It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/27/10 Crop Circle - Another Doozy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e808ef02951.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1eb5dbeba91e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e4f6cac2d0e.jpg[/atsimg]

Images Credit: Ross Holcombe Copyright 2010

Crop Circle Connector

Check out the link for more gorgeous photos!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
WOW
That last photo is interesting, I've never seen it braided together like that.
Was that only on the center of the design, or every circular pattern out there?

Either way I find it intriguing

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Anyone with two eyes and an a A**Hole can clearly see these where made by some clever brits, with some planks and a spool of rope comon this has fake written all over it....

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Wonderful! It is silly to think planks created this piece.

Are those crops woven together in the last pic?

Anyone have any idea what the figure could mean?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I don't see the debate about man made vs ET made.

I just think its a cool design with a lot of attention to detail.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I know there is a vid of a crop circle being made by an orb...it was real interesting...wonder if there is another one...you would think someone would film it with how frequent they are.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Unbelievable! The talented hands of so few seems impossible, yet that center-point of standing straw tied at the base, surrounded by the knotted points are just screaming hands-on.

This might be a great time to use finger-print lifting methods on this portion. Of course wearing gloves would probably be a wise thing when handling dried grain stalks so they might be clean. I just cannot imagine that forensics cannot find traces of the maker on this one!

I am not convinced yet of Man, Alien, or Angelic forces at work with crop circles. Maybe man is the conduit of the latter and those responsible are not in control of themselves. Anyone in the neighboring communities waking up exhausted like they worked in the fields all night?

Does anyone know if the day of the week has a prevalence of formations? We know these are typically nocturnal events. Is there a moon-cycle correlation? Why can't these be found in snow? Say for instance these very fields. Could snow be packed and lowered by the same forces that creates the field crop events? Or, would snow reveal the true nature of them?

My take is that these are Spiritual Expressions regardless of the makers. Now if one would show up on the Moon we would all be on our knees!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage

My take is that these are Spiritual Expressions regardless of the makers. Now if one would show up on the Moon we would all be on our knees!
Now that would make me a believer,. On the moon large enough to see by all with a scope..

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The hoaxers are overplaying their hand by knotting the stalks like that.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokinMan
Anyone with two eyes and an a A**Hole can clearly see these where made by some clever brits, with some planks and a spool of rope comon this has fake written all over it....

So it would seem given the paucity of evidence indicating another source of creation, however given the complexity and size of the design and the perfection in the positioning of the centre point in roughly 70, I'm not counting them again, circles, all touching to some degree, some being used to make perfectly positioned arcs and wave patterns, in a few hours on ploughed ground in the dark, I think a much more rigorous examination is warranted.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't know if they are man made or aliens or what, but I have a hard time believing that the amount of people it would take to do this in the dark in one night would not leave any evidence behind or be seen by someone.

No one can prove they were made by aliens or man.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

fantastic !! this is the ultimate one until now !!
now we have the proof all this is made by a group of let's say 5 people, in the middle of the night, without light, in half a hour, with planks and some experience in woving all that together !!! ( = sarcasm ? ).
fantastic, how can you explain this ???
it's a pitty this cannot been videotaped !!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

If you could count its 71 and they are poorly made by some sloppy brits .... just look at the shotty weave job my 2 year old cousin could weave better than this and he is blind in one eye

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

how do you know the time frame this could have been in the works for weeks possbilly months and then they tip off the news papers with i just checked the feild yesterday or something to that effect and blamoe you have a story...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What a symbolic crop circle regardless who created it.

The main flower pattern in the middle is what some call the "Flower of Life"

The Flower of Life is an ancient symbol that represents the unfolding of the Universe as it moves outward from the void. It can be found in sacred scripts, on the walls in various temples of worship and in the artwork of different civilizations across the globe. Some say it is the energetic blueprint of the web that holds our reality together, much like gravity keeps us bound to the earth. Within this sacred matrix are endless possibilities for creation. The complexity of what is known and speculated about the nature of existence fills the annals of time. The Flower of Life is considered, by some, to be the key to understanding the origin of everything.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Another artwork from the mind of the Living God !

.... NOT the planks in your eyes

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

kinda reminds me of the tree of life

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
As I see it if this is man made they must have spent sometime planning step by step how they would do it.
So why don’t we try. Lets plan it.
We have the design so I will start.

I will walk down the furrow lines until I find a place to start.
I walk into the corn a bit and bang in a post. This is the centre (or center).
I have a bit of sting the right radius for the centre circle so I will tie it to the post and crush the corn to form the centre circle.
Next

Over to you guys

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I have just re-read my post above and think I should add that I wasn’t actually offering a challenge more asking the question “How on earth would you do it with planks and string”
I wasn’t trying to hijack the thread OP

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Flower of Life - thought of that myself, glad to see it was mentioned.
I think it a very cool design in field art.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join