It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/27/10 Crop Circle - Another Doozy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I thought I'd post up someones interpretation of this circle since some folks like to see that. I thought it was worth the watch. You may think otherwise! All in the eyes , blal blah blah.

Before I do I do just want to say I found the knots or braids in this one quite curious indeed.

No matter how you look at it, it is a great piece of artwork as most of them are, no matter whom or what are creating them. To me, it is nice to have something so beautiful and magical as these circles, amongst all the ugliness that seems to surround us every day.

Now the video! Hope someone gets something out if. I know how I felt afterwards anyway....

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I did it, for the Angel Mithra, to let him know he was watching.
I uh, flew my broom over to the UK to do it. Took some rope and stomped around on my broom for a few hours.

My cat braided that stuff. She likes to do stuff with her paws.

Yeah.

(If you believe planks and boards...might as well believe me.)

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by Julie Washington

kinda reminds me of the tree of life

You mean this?:
smphillips.8m.com...
and this?:
smphillips.8m.com...

Perhaps if you study the other diagrams in this section, you will begin to understand what the crop circle really signifies (note: NOT a single meaning, like a painting, but a key to a whole series of images possessing sacred geometry and scientific meaning).

<< 1   >>

join