It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri is the "We'll Show You State" when it comes to illegal immigrants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by qbanthinker305
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Well then I think that the state of Missouri is a big A$$hole.

Part in being that it is illegal to deny or approve state benefits based on there citizenship status.

What is next??? You're in a car accident and unconscience and the ambulance won't take you to the hospital until they know you're citizenship status??? Or the ER team won't see you unless they know that you are a Citizen and that you are going to pay for you're bill.

Well, maybe you ought to not jump to conclusions. We are not Nazis here. I checked with my State Representative and was told they not not denied access to emergency medical care, they take everybody. I really don't appreciate it when people make broad generalizations. Nobody is initiating or supporting legislation regarding this specific concern of yours. Nice attempt to derail my thread.

Just as I was getting ready to post my cable went out so I have to make a trip to the library to get online.

I live in Saint Peters, MO, just west of Saint Louis. We were voted by Money Magazine as #60 on their list of the best places to live in the U.S. The next town over, was voted #62. (Just to let you know it's not so bad here).

I heard on the radio something about San Francisco wanting to pass a law banning dog ownership. Why don't you jump on that if you want.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

If you read right you will see that i said what is next......ER won't take them??

I am glad that you took ur time to contact ur state rep to ask about eergency services as it is their legal obligation to take whomever under any emergency situation disregarding race, religion political status and economical standing.

So when the pilgrims on the mayflower came here to virginia did they contact the natives and applied for visas to dwell and live here??? so how are they legal migrants?

Im sorry maybe they teach a different history out there in St. Peters & St. Louis.
By the way I am very familiar with that area,
more so you being a resident there you should that there is a large population of mexicans, and hispanic people from everywhere, there are a large amount of hispanic stores and restaurants out there.

Yes, the natives have there own laws and citizenship and police and all that you want on their reservations.
They must abide by both their laws and the USA laws. They just don't pay for taxes to the US government.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The "immigration problem" is useful to illustrate the perversion of language and how it used to deceive citizens into feeling sympathy were none is needed.

We first correctly called them "Illegal Aliens."

Then we slowly progressed through:
"Illegal Immigrants"
"Undocumented Migrants"
"Undocumented Workers"

The next step is to pervert the language further:
"Undocumented Citizens"

These people are in America illegally and we have no need to accommodate them or make them feel comfortable. Indeed, everything should be done to make them feel unwanted, hunted, haunted. Never to rest as they pilfer from the citizens, they should be stigmatized.

They are Illegal Aliens.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by qbanthinker305

If you read right you will see that i said what is next......ER won't take them??

Sigh. No one is going to be turned away from an Emergency Room.

However, cities and states are no longer funding the translation of documents into other languages. No speekee da eengee? Learn.

No Spanish language classes for all the illegal kiddies too lazy to assimilate and learn English like a real American kid.

Elimination of bi-lingual jobs in city and state services. Learn English.

This is what is coming for illegal aliens. No work. No Spanish services. No State help. No help in the pubic schools. But, yes, if they chop a hand off in a tractor accident they will be taken care of.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join