It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT: Japanese tanker explodes near Strait of Hormuz

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
ffs i thought i was paranoid ... wake up accidents happen ... fkn false flag BS

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
CNN also still references the flash on the horizon. It also includes the speculation regarding seismically induced swells being responsible for the damage and states that there have been no earthquakes since Saturday.

In any event, it goes on to say that no oil is leaking, and that the ship was able to continue sailing en route to its destination port. Does that suggest that damage was minimal? It would certainly at least suggest to me that any question of a cruise missile or something similar would seem unlikely. I could be wrong, of course.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaiinguy12

THat is why I check this site before the MSM news..
Almost guaranteed to hear about it first..
People here actually watch the news feeds globally
msm is told what to talk about

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I am concerned that this was an oil tanker and there has potentially been one more oil spill in the world. This just cannot be coincidence.

I am reminded of the' Oil Spill' card in the 1995 Illuminati board game.

All these oil spills are too much of a coincidence.

As to the possibility that Iran was somehow to blame, that is total nonsense.

The US has a problem. Firstly Turkey and Brazil offered to enrich uranium for Iran, so they could use it for domestic energy purposes, just as US and UK do. More recently Japan has offered to do the same.

The offer from Turkey and Brazil was turned down by the International community. Now Japan has stepped in! They are calling the bluff of the evil scheming demonic criminals who want to invade Iran for their own sick reasons.

In the last few days, Iran has offered to re-enter talks with the West about nuclear enrichment AS LONG AS Turkey and Brazil are present.

On the surface at least, it looks as though Iran keeps on presenting a PEACEFUL solution to the uranium problem, and that is just NOT what the US/ISRAEL/UK want.

So we can expect more and more pathetic and sick efforts to take place to derail the negotiations.

Meanwhile, as always, these engineered crises serve more than one purpose for the evil ones.

Focus on Iran takes the spotlight of the HEINOUS ATROCITIES being committed daily by ISRAEL against the PALESTINIANS.

Another oil spill would further their evil sick plans re oil spills, whatever their sick reason is for doing this - at the very least it is reducing dramatically the food sources from the ocean, which in turn furthers their agenda to force everyone to consume their chemical, genetically engineered poisonous food, by constantly drastically reducing the natural alternatives.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

If CNN are focusing on the 'flash' which was allegedly seen, the Nazi Zionist plotters have a very good reason for wanting people to know about this and see it as hostile.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

I would wish I could be at the port to see just what the damage looks like.. But I am sure that will get censored

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Could it be that Iran and Japan are playing a bit of a game with US and the other International criminals here?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

As I said, a small quake or land slide wouldn't necessarily show. It sounds like the event created one wave which did really slight damage.
mainly because it broke over the deck.

Mud and land slides happen without showing on the USGS and if it happened in a fyord then the wave shoots out like a sound from a trumpet.

This has happened before in BC Canada and Alaska that I know of.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
But if it is a freak wave, the captain and the crew would have realised it. They wouldn't mix up with an explosion on the rear side. The tanker is huge like 300m long !

Originally posted by wcitizen
Apologies, previous post went way off topic.

Yeah, yeah... Watch your behind, you may be hit by a quake or a freak wave following that path

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I'm so gladl to hear there hasn't been an oil spill.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Manouche

Lol! Good advice!!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
Even if this was an attack Iran would not be behind it in a million years. They would have to be even more insane than some think to do this.

Most likely a pirate/terrorist attack or an accident.

If it were an attack and it came from a "flash on the horizon" it probably isn't a pirate or terrorist. There hasn't be evidence on either of them having and using fairly long range surface to surface missiles. Nations, save for Hezbollah,for the most part, are the only ones with that capability.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manouche
But if it is a freak wave, the captain and the crew would have realised it. They wouldn't mix up with an explosion on the rear side. The tanker is huge like 300m long !
Excellent point! I don't buy the freak wave story, EQ data doesn't back up tsunami story either.

There is something 'fishy' going on here.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

True you have got a point but i just don't beleive Iran would be so stupid as to attack a japanese vessel.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manouche

ships sing.
you hit it with something it'll ring, the sound will be part of the reports and
untill it is further investigated it will be part of the story,
this is why the the reports of the situation have changed from that to this...
in the dark the wave would likely not have been seen
so
we'll see.

again a small land or mud slide wouldn't necessarily show
and pardon me I don't mean to offend but
the politics of this as discussed don't make any sense

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Sounds almost like the same as the South Korean navy ship Chonan sinking incident. The power that be wants to isolate and demonize Iran this time as they succeeded in doing so NK with the Chonan ship sinking.

Evil plots around the world never stops. Because it was never exposed fully. It could be your next door next time.

This time the war with Iran may be inevitable.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Nice to get the news so fresh here. Gotta love ATS for that.
Now of course the mind wonders at so many questions.

Could it have been a warning shot that only certain individuals would understand? It happened in the stern, perhaps just a bad shot if there is any relevance to the"flash?" With all the oil crisis happening now and that being a tanker, Im sure that would have been a big mess too. in more ways then one. The good news is at least we dont have a sunk or badly damaged tanker leaking in the ocean as well now too.

Yes I would like to see the damage also. Im sure that will explain or tell a lot in itself.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TerribleTeam2

I'm not disputing thar rogue waves are real, or possible.

But if i'm on a ship, and i hear an explosion, it's an explosion, right?
And if i'm on a ship, and we get hit by a rogue wave, it's a rogue wave, right?

So what on earth is this ... we don't know whether it was a wave or an explosion?

And a rogue wave in a small area like that would HAVE to originate somewhere ... in that region. Now thanks to ATS we've had seismic "experts" telling us there wasn't any measurable event, sao a rogue wave in this instance is at best ... unlikely.

Considering the major overkill of military in the area, an explosion seems inevitable.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well, how are freak waves detected ?
I mean, we have statements from the japanese company, they have talked to the crew. They may be wrong about what they think happened but they were there.
Then we have 2 statements from the guard coast of Oman and a port manager in UAE, they were not there, they haven't seen the ship, they didn't even say they have talked to the ship's captain themselves. So why rushing to the quake and the freak wave explanations ?

Maybe it's only journalists pushing them for bold statements but still...

This chaos of information reminds me of the Arctic Sea epic saga last summer.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The question begs though, if it was a wave then how the bloody hell did it cause an explosion on a ship thats seen one or two waves in its past

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join