It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Blood exposes Alex Jones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I refuse to spend one minute of my time watching or reading anything produced by Jones. The guy is a joke... a clown for children who never grew up!

IRM

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

good for you
I read your posts too
but I get more use out of AJ's stuff
so do several million other people.
edit:
per day

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

good for you
I read your posts too
but I get more use out of AJ's stuff
so do several million other people.
edit:
per day

Your comparisons are kind of pointless!

I'm not trying to be the personification of a cheap tabloid, nor do I try and appeal to the lowest common denominator. I have no designs on being a b-grade, narcissistic doom jockey like Jones. I'm very happy and secure being a 'nobody'.

When he eventually fades into oblivion (like all his half baked conspiracies do), his sole contribution to society will only be that he made thousands of people feel like sh1te!

IRM

[edit on 28/7/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It's been said that anyone who's on the air in any meaningful way is part of the "system". I tend to agree with this, but i do think there are varying degrees.

I started listening to Alex a couple years ago. I was blown away. Then, after the shock value wears off and you really start to pay attention. You realize a few things just don't "feel" right about him.

For me, the constant salesmanship of stupid fear based products, the built in gold broker infomercial, the DVD plugs every other minute. The shameless sucking up to anyone with any celebrity whatsoever.

Then the double speak. He laughs about people that are given information and never fact check them. Guess what, when you do, you realize Alex distorts almost everything for the worse and is many times just completely making things up. Just last week "I've seen literally 30-40 video games this year that are about militias attacking", name one.

But worse yet is the phony religious angle. Read his forums, they are full of mindless Christians that as long as they believe you are Christian, will defend you to the end. Good for Alex, bad for everyone else.

Bottom line, why is any of this important? Because it demonstrates he shouldn't be trusted completely. If he's willing to compromise this, then that, then he can't be relied on for important things because you just don't know if he's sold out on it.

Think for yourself is the best advice anyone can give you. Worship no one. Critical thinking could have saved this country, but I've been guilty of ignoring it in the past, no more.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I'll still read your posts IRM

I'm lookin for facts
I'll take em where I can find em.

PS he is discussing the financial reform bill as it is being discussed here on ATS today, and as he brought it up the other day, with a caller...
thay hit the nail on the head about the SEC..

he is calling for police or military to call in...
RE
Fed judge blocks immigration laws....

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
People seem to be concentrating on the charge of smoking pot and completely skipping over the important part - He denied it.

He is also offering up a forged signature?

Add that to the many many many things he has claimed are fact, admitted, documented, declassified, folks! whatever that have never come to be true and what do you get?

He has no credibility.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by c g henderson

yes
the document cam lies.
so do the news sources he quotes

and show us some Quotes and refute them with proofs,
instead of add hominim rants and maybe you'll get some cred.
or are you just yelling in the mirror?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I will not deny that sometimes he has a real document. Alex is the master of peppering lies with little bits of truth. He is great at telling some wild story about what something says "for real" and then showing you what it actually says and people say "I saw it myself." Whatever.

As far as quoting him...did you miss where he lied about smoking pot and was selling forged signatures. I am sure those are the only things he lies about and that is just fine with you.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Jack Blood is a mini-me Alex Jones wannabe.

I listened to him for about two months before I got disgusted.

David Robertson was pretty good. I enjoyed him, but he quit, for some reason.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
reply to post by epsilon69

I've never understood this tactic of 'exposing' people, how does smoking weed make any difference to his validity? I know some people think that if you take drugs then you must be practically insane and not worth listening to but anyone who thinks this about weed is very ignorant and should probably be ignored anyway.

Not that I'm defending Alex Jones, I think he's an idiot but....

You are taking me out of context. Listen i have nothing against people smoking weed. I myself used to smoke weed quite a bit and have many friends who do. The problem i was highlighting is Alex tries to cover it up because he is trying to come off as a Christian Conservative from texas and knows that many of the people in Texas that listen to him wouldn't if they knew he smoked weed.
Personally i think Alex has done alot exposing the control system we face today and salute him for it. But i dont like people who try to act phony in order to boost their ratings. Oh and dont leave Joe Rogan out in the wind and deny you smoked weed with him, i wish i had the honor to smoke weed with Joe Rogan, Alex should be embracing that.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by epsilon69]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
There is so much wrong with this thread.

A person's moral habits, such as drinking and smoking, have absolutely nothing to do with the information they put out.

More importantly, STOP WORSHIPPING THESE PEOPLE. They are simply trying to put out information, which they believe to be true. If they're trying to become new gods of some sort, then you should probably not be listening anyway. If they're not, judge them on the merit of their information! Judge THE INFORMATION. The person doesn't matter in this realm; the information matters. The person matters in other ways, of course, but please: focus on the info.

What does drinking and smoking have to do with moral habits? Maybe I need to look up 'morality'. Is it only about the crotch area? What a joke this time and space is.

Intuitively I mistrust jones. Just my instinct. He strikes me as petty, selfish, glory grabbing. I have heard him slam the door on people who cross him with valid arguments, usually about the role of jews in shaping, destroying this age. I am good at reading voices, and I don't get sincerity from him. It's a lot like beck. You thank God someone is digging out the commie dirt on our pols, but in the end they'll tip it all on to the lap of the jews in the form of treasure. Best to have no idols, and jones really comes across as a guy who needs adulation, and a nwo wannabe, who is scraping together his riches in a boorish (by old riche standards) fashion so that his seed can be one of the elite.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Jack Blood now has a show on rense network...so this was just a PR stunt to get his name recognician up for this new show.
When in doubt bash Jones.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Danbones yeah thats the first thing im going to do. Bash the king pin of conspiracy journalist. Bash the main man that has millions of supporters. thats a grate stunt. Come on really?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Alex Jones has been telling the truth for over 14 years on the air by reporting the findings of the research he does; Please don't confuse that with his opinions on matters. The idea is to collect data (most of it in the governments own words), analyze it, and then produce a theory of a likely scenerio to occur. Every piece of data Alex reports is researched and proven factual, so the disconnect with folks occurs with those who do not agree with his strongly supported opinions of the facts: Many times, no opinion is required for the data since a clear desired outcome is stated in the text of many documents. Alex is not going to be correct every time with his analysis. On the show, not everyone agrees with Alex like lemmings. If you look at the guest he gets on his show to support the constitution and bring out new facts like Judge Nap, Jesse Ventura, & Ron Paul etc..., you see the overwhelming support for the truth he receives. These influential folks would not come on his show and risk hurting their good reputations if he was a liar. In fact, knowing that his audience's inteligence on the facts is above average to the average person watching MSM, the backlash he would receive for a lie would be as enormous from his audience as the positive response he just received from them when he asked them to make a search term, by way of the Google searches, the #1 Google search term for the day; This has occured every time he asks for this help.

Alex is not a liar, you just don't agree with his opinions.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I notice the bit about Jack Blood promo-ing his new show was just ignored and its just a become thread about bashing Jones.
At least Jones says not to take his word on things, to look and think for your self, and yet his bashers think that is wrong and their opinions are more important..
Yet if you check his detractor's threads here you find they generally get disproved as much or more then Jones in total, and they don't do 30 hours a week of radio, they just do the odd thread here and there.

Bashing Jones will fix everything.
Oh well Carry on

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

DanBones, you are absolutely right. All Blood was doing was trying to elevate himself by tearing someone else down to promote his own interests. Hey, that sounds like Washington DC.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join