It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Blood exposes Alex Jones

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a fraud. I thought he woke me up. Jack is right people try to find alternative medias, they run into Alex Jones and its just more of the same.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Oh my

So if I ordered a DVD with Alex's signature on it, all I really got was some staffer's signature instead? How horrible.
And here I thought I was holding on to Alex's firma, when it was really Dylan or Jason who put his grubby hands on my Obama Deception DVD? I'm appalled. To the round file it goes!

Seriously though, old Blood does tear into Jones pretty good here, and says some pretty damning things... Fortunately for me I saw the light on Alex a while back, and am captivated no more.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

I don't have the bandwidth for Youtube. Please just cut to the chase. What is so terrible about Jones besides him being so hyperbolic to the point of lying?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
He says that he smoked marajuana with Alex and that Alex couldn't hold his liquor and would try to get in fights with his friends. Its funny how i always saw Alex as one of those people.

Anyways a while ago i was watching the AJ Show and Joe Rogan came on and was talking about how he smoked weed with Alex in the bathroom somewhere and how Alex freaked out but Alex denied it on air even though it was probably true.

Alex is egotiscal and i feel sometimes hes trying to come off like some sort of church preacher saying stuff like "I'm less worldly now and i was never even that worldly to begin with." or "You better get right with God."

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
Alex Jones is a fraud. I thought he woke me up. Jack is right people try to find alternative medias, they run into Alex Jones and its just more of the same.
www.youtube.com...

Ah [SNIP] it im not defending anyone anymore.From now on im on the illuminatis side.This planet and its people are pathetic.Insted of getting angry at the government you people bitch and moan at the people who are trying to help and give you information.So bring on the depopulation because the sooner you people are gone the better and after all thats what you really want.

Mod Edit: Removed censor circumvention.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Alex Jones is an over aggressive brute that offers no solution to the problems he highlights, however, the problems are not fiction, they are real in this world.
All he does is fuel the passionate hatred that lies in a lot of big dumb angry americans.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

So his signature is not real on a DVD....

Hell, the Queen has a machine to do that and so do a lot of other people..

I look at AJ's site from time to time and just read some of the articles that interest me, checking the source as I do...
I ignore the comments due to zero T&C...

Like a lot of members of ATS, AJ led me to here...So is he all bad???

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Well he's closer to the truth that mainstream media, apart from the FEMA camps and Y2K bugs

Don't idolise anyone, but don't necessarily dismiss them either. Think for yourself and make your own judgements from what different people say, and don't give them your money for a start! Nobody is perfect and just because some's against the corrupt establishment, doesn't mean they're angels.

I've only seen his interviews with Gerald Celente, so if he's more wacky discussing stuff with others then maybe he is closer to crackpot. I was more interested in what Celente had to say that Jones, but even Celente is beginning to sound like a Mayan 2012 believer unless that was only irony.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Does anyone remember William Cooper ? He exposed Alex Jones as a CIA agent more than 12 years ago. He was a former United States Naval Intelligence Briefing Team member. His role on the team was to debrief the admiralty of the pacific command, needless to say he was privy to top secret documents and during his career he became sickened as he saw the governments of this world and the way they had chosen to run things in a new light. He stole and released the full Zapruder film, the one that wasn’t edited and resized to hide the fact that the driver shot Kennedy as well as the secret service agent in the passenger seat. The same film that changed history books in various countries’s including Japan that now reflect that the assassin was the driver William Greir. He then was nearly killed in a vehicle crash where his vehicle was run off the highway, both of his legs were broken in the accident as well as major internal damage and serious lacerations. Even though most would consider this attempted murder in retaliation, he pressed on and on. He spent his life savings trying to educate as many as possible and truly was a leader, he foretold of the 911 attacks and that Osama bin Laden would be the scapegoat 6 months before they happened merely by paying attention to newspaper headlines much the same way we all are aware of the impending war in Iran. He was Murdered November 5th 2001 by police dressed as drunken teenagers that were throwing a tailgate party in front of his home, when Cooper confronted them asking them to leave the police opened fire murdering William Cooper who was completely unarmed and standing on his own property. He was a true hero and patriot and he exposed Alex Jones utterly as the mechanism to control the ones that are awake. If you aren't familiar with Coopers legacy you really might want to check these links. Follow them and you can see the truth that some are forgetting and some have never seen. Alex Jones has been placed in his position to take away your hope, to incite you to anger, fear and violence, to offer no solutions, no education of actual facts and to leave you feeling helpless with no control. He is worse or just as bad as the mainstream media.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

The last 2 video's are his views on Jones and David Icke, he vehemently hated those that clouded the truth, especially after Alex Jones scared millions with his new years eve 1999 broadcast where he reported that ICBM's were launched by Russia and we were about to die replete with his ravings and Rantings. People took their own lives for christ sakes

[edit on 28-7-2010 by DrunkNinja]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by epsilon69

I've never understood this tactic of 'exposing' people, how does smoking weed make any difference to his validity? I know some people think that if you take drugs then you must be practically insane and not worth listening to but anyone who thinks this about weed is very ignorant and should probably be ignored anyway.

Not that I'm defending Alex Jones, I think he's an idiot but....

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I don't understand why people keep demoralizing Alex Jones. I don't give a poop if he smoked weed or drank. Hell, some of the most respected scientists smoked pot. And I know everyone on this forum has had drinks before.

It's pretty pointless to try and condemn Alex. He's a well respected guy and no one is going to believe anyone trying to attack their "hero". The only way to waking up is if they see it themselves. That is, if Alex is truely a shill, which I believe he is not.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I believe the word for Jack Bloods ranting is called Jealousy. Alex has maximum impact and a humongous following. Jack Blood is like AAA baseball. Alex smokes weed. So what. George Washington smoked weed.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

TBH that guy sounds like AJ, but just younger. Are they relatives? And P.S. Alex at least did something, no matter how annoying he can get and he did wake me up.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
There is so much wrong with this thread.

A person's moral habits, such as drinking and smoking, have absolutely nothing to do with the information they put out.

More importantly, STOP WORSHIPPING THESE PEOPLE. They are simply trying to put out information, which they believe to be true. If they're trying to become new gods of some sort, then you should probably not be listening anyway. If they're not, judge them on the merit of their information! Judge THE INFORMATION. The person doesn't matter in this realm; the information matters. The person matters in other ways, of course, but please: focus on the info.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
There is so much wrong with this thread.

A person's moral habits, such as drinking and smoking, have absolutely nothing to do with the information they put out.

More importantly, STOP WORSHIPPING THESE PEOPLE. They are simply trying to put out information, which they believe to be true. If they're trying to become new gods of some sort, then you should probably not be listening anyway. If they're not, judge them on the merit of their information! Judge THE INFORMATION. The person doesn't matter in this realm; the information matters. The person matters in other ways, of course, but please: focus on the info.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

I completely disagree.

Why is it every time I listen to Alex Jones, he sounds like he's either 3 sheets to the wind, or on some sort of paranoid drug rant?

If you were interiewing a couple of witnesses, one was either drunk or stoned, and the other sober, who would you believe?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

ive listened to bill cooper and think hes a great talker..ive also read the pale horse and he comes across as being one of those alternative researchers or experts who claim to have a monopoly on the truth..much like the disclosure project guy..whats his name?...alex jones has made mistakes as has everyone...but now he openly and honestly says he doesnt know something if he doesnt know...i never heard bill cooper say that.

it wouldnt surprise me if ALL these people were fraudsters...including bill cooper..just as it wouldnt surprise me if theres some truth coming from all of them.

i dont know..but alex jones has helped me see the world differently...as did bill cooper...as has david icke...and frankly..the least arrogant out of those three..and the one i would most like to have a beer with...is david icke..

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
reply to post by epsilon69
drugs then you must be practically insane and not worth listening to but anyone who thinks this about weed is very ignorant and should probably be ignored anyway.

exactly that my friend. wonders of propaganda & demonizing all substances that has the ability to open ones mind

i will LOL the day i meet a conspiracy theorist who will talk down on said substances, or i might cry actually

is alex jones really a fraud? if so, what's he faking? i've read here and there how alex jones is a "fraud" but i've never looked or cared to look into it since i dont pay much attention to alex jones, though some of his documentaries are quite interesting. i should watch the yt video.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by la vie]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I listened to the first vid
Beck trashed Medina
Aj trashes Beck he has done a video to that effect and rightly so.
Blood is crying split milk over his candidate's failure to deal correctly with Beck by blaming AJ
thats a big LOL.
Jones NEVER mentions Jack Blood who would love to be big
but can't get big.

I won't waste my time on the second vid.

There is no such thing as bad publicity as long as you spell the target name right.
I notice you detraktors always Spell AJ's name right

Keep up the good work boys
AJ loves you.

PS do you drink tap water?
it shows.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hm, didn't this guy expose Jones a few months ago? Guess the expose wasn't too hot.

Blood just wants in on some of Jones' action. He's going about it the wrong way.

I'm not a Jones' fan though I do defend him on occasion. Frankly, I think he's a loudmouth and he gives me a headache. He has the tendency to be rude to anyone who doesn't share his point of view. His treatment of Noam Chomsky really sticks out in this regard. I'm surprised Icke talks to him considering how badly Jones treated him before.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join