It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question About Knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If given enough time, will all knowledge by acquired using technology and perception?

Or is there some knowledge that only can be reached through imagination and rationality?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sure! You can achieve the most important knowlege through meditation, astral traveling or much more... To count everything this post would never reach!
The most important answers laying within yourself and if you seek right and with your full heart you can find any knowlege...

If you dont know where to start have a look into my thread series "Your Spiritual Revolution" down in my signature. (Part I, II, III...)

The next will follow when they reach a flag level of 22... (Thats my number and thats my way...)

You can also u2u me if you have different questions. But please read first the threads...

I have a few people right now that i am helping in different isuues.
The most come to me and asking me to open their third eye. During some easy self "expeditions everyone have reached the point to see that there is much more to it and they are now on the right path...

So feel free to ask what you want...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This universe and all of our perceptions are based upon information. There is never going to be an end of information; there will always be more coming.

So, essentially, no, there will be no way to gain all knowledge, because, just like an onion, once you peel away one layer, more lay underneath.

That's how I see things, anyhow.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
All knowledge is available at death.
One place or the other,
ELF
Everyone Lives Forever.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It is a "subjective" question, with no real answer except, wait and find out....

i think that If all the answers were know, the only reason to live would be to protect the life that is growing right?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I go with the second choice because some knowledge is based on beliefs, ethics, morals. The knowledge of knowing how to deal with crisis situations can certainly benefit from a vast amount of knowledge (even if gained through technology/perception). But, there are innumerable variables in any given situation that may or may not encourage a deviation from what might be the typical response.

Considering the number of decisions one makes in a lifetime and the infinite variables, literally, that create each decision and affect the outcome, not everything can be preemptively known.

[edit on Jul 27, 2010 by Hadrian]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChickenPie
If given enough time, will all knowledge by acquired using technology and perception?

Or is there some knowledge that only can be reached through imagination and rationality?

I believe that LIFE (Awareness, Mind, Consciousness, Spirit, or whatever title or label we some wish to put on LIFE) is Learning or discovering more about Itself, and this knowledge will ever expand and increase in its content, as LIFE experiences more of Itself.

In the case of "Imagination", where does "Imagination" come from ???

Is "Imagination" the Inspiration from LIFE ???

If so then we have to consider the Interpretation of Inspiration and how we come to any Conclusion in human understanding.

It is the “Conclusion” of Inspiration which should be in question and Not the Inspiration itself, as this is dependent on “Indoctrination”, “History” and the “Analytical System” of the Species...

[edit on 27-7-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ChickenPie

Technology will only continue to push people away from the natural order of things.

If you want to access the entire universal knowledgebase you need to unplug and train yourself to eliminate the distractions that technology brings.

This is of course all heresay from a heretic.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChickenPie

Pre-elemental structure can't be perceived by that which exists as a result of elemental structure, so the true genesis of existence will have to be reasoned out. Physics and such can only determine the behavior of organized causation, and religion can only suggest the impact of a deity on what it has created. Pre-elemental structure defies all of it, and it takes raw logic to get anywhere near it. And yet, it obviously exists, since elements exist.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by NorEaster]

top topics

join