It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake West Coast-Next Few Days

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

I certainly agree with some of what you said.
for example, many towns and cities are not build for quakes even in the 5's and that would also depend on the type of quake that hit the area.
an earthquake at a 5 that is of the roller type is far less damaging than a quake that is more in the vertical motion,. Like the Haiti which bounced
Just recently, I was in San Diego when the 6.3 hit in the Baja..that one caused a swaying motion,. of course the most structures in that area are designed for such a thing. I actually do watch the space weather often,. and have researched enough to really understand what the effects would be. I am in the electrical industry, power generation (Coal gas and nuke) and supporting equipment. So keeping an "Eye" on this stuff is actually important.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

When it is cold the ground contracts. When it is warm the ground expands. This is why those area with deep frost lines have to utilize more stringent methods from preventing the ground from cracking concrete.

On a larger scale, an extreme cold front on one side of a fault line (especially an unstable one at that) and an excessive heat wave on the other side would naturally appear to those that see the effects of heat and cold into surmising that this might have some connectivity to the expressed 'big release'.

It certainly can cause some kind of stress I would think, don't you?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Everton

Ironic how some people love to profess that "nobody can see into the future" despite the fact that several predictions have been posted in these same forums and have come to pass...

As for the webt bot coastal event? If I remember correctly they said the global coastal event would consist of many events that would take place over a long period of time that would add up.

8/9
Global Coastal Phenomena
Will expand for 5 months with some intensity this year and will continue on for a number of years. The climate confusion will manifest in several different ways. One of them I going to be strange flowering, for instance, in odd non-fruiting of plants, Farmers may plant their crops and they may flower a couple weeks early and not have any pollinators at all and the whole crop is lost. We’re also gonna have climate confusion in the sense of atypical weather patterns that simply don’t break. So we may have the cold in the northeast continue all the way through March and into spring. Flooding, restructuring of land, etc… We’re gonna have some level of oceanic distress. The food supplies, at any given level, are going to be impacted by the climate. Part of it appears to be related to the loss of the heliosphere around our solar system. It’s lost 25% of its volume since 2000/… and also the shrinkage of the magnetosphere.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

Soooo...i was wrong about the earthquake, and instead we had a global, solar quake and a ????something new??? that will hit earth on August 3rd. This is likely the 'event' that will trigger the [water way changes] showing as being [repaired (in some locales)] by late March of 2011. Of course, now that we know it is a solar event, and that the energies are headed toward earth, we can expect a whole series of earthquakes over these next (likely 2/two) weeks.

Halfpasthuman

Can I try one now or are we still waiting for Cliff's prediction to come true??

I got $10 riding on a massive earthquake in the New Orleans area resulting in the splitting of the east and the west coast of the USA and the dumping of the great lakes into the GOM. This will all happen within the time frame of 12 hours from now...tick tack...

Peace

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Yep...you got to it before me...good job and good eye.

SOLAR QUAKE...nice...

Here is what Clif says...as you already put..

Soooo...i was wrong about the earthquake, and instead we had a global, solar quake and a ????something new??? that will hit earth on August 3rd. This is likely the 'event' that will trigger the [water way changes] showing as being [repaired (in some locales)] by late March of 2011. Of course, now that we know it is a solar event, and that the energies are headed toward earth, we can expect a whole series of earthquakes over these next (likely 2/two) weeks. See Space Weather for the verbiage attached to this solar global ?quake?.

Note below....DELAY in Shape 7....due to recent events here at HPH we wil NOT be able to deliver the next report as projected. No expected publication date can be determined just yet. We will update this page as soon as we are able to ascertain a probable publication date for The Shape of Things to Come, v0i7....watch this space.

clif (August 1, 2010).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
really- what is the point of this? do you want to be able to say 'i told you so'? gay.
stop spreading fear. it makes you look ugly.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join