It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question on Multiple Realities, & Negative Reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Okay, I used to talk with some people at my college about the possibility of their being a split of realities around 2012. Basically, one is going to be positive and the other negative in energy. Wnat does anyone else think about this?

And why do I feel like I'm stuck in a negative energy reality? I guess this is a different issue altogether, but does anyone else feel like we are entering a dark period of time when people are going to be out for themselves (as in not making close friends, but still slaves in an even worse sense - like officially working for the corporation or nation instead of for a good quality of life for yourself, your family and friends), the weak are going to be left behind and harsh military action and suppression of people is going to be justified as in the best interest of society?

Are these phases we go through? Like, did we just have a golden age from the 1960's until now and are we entering a dark age to balance things out? Does anyone who is older have perspective on what is going on with people these days?

[edit on 27-7-2010 by darkbake]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Okay, I used to talk with some people at my college about the possibility of their being a split of realities around 2012. Basically, one is going to be positive and the other negative in energy. Wnat does anyone else think about this?

And why do I feel like I'm stuck in a negative energy reality? I guess this is a different issue altogether, but does anyone else feel like we are entering a dark period of time when people are going to be out for themselves (as in not making close friends, but still slaves in an even worse sense - like officially working for the corporation or nation instead of for a good quality of life for yourself, your family and friends), the weak are going to be left behind and harsh military action and suppression of people is going to be justified as in the best interest of society?

Are these phases we go through? Like, did we just have a golden age from the 1960's until now and are we entering a dark age to balance things out? Does anyone who is older have perspective on what is going on with people these days?

You don't have to be older to understand this, all you have to do is examine history.

Every civilization had their golden age, and helped the world advance.

To give you an example, would be the Islamic civilization, they call it the golden age of Islam.

When did it decline? It decline when people as you put it, became negative. "The new generation thought" previous Muslims did so well that they stopped advancing (didn't think they could do any better), and refused to advance, hence Culturally frozen in time.

Look at Muslims now, they are following Muslims of the past, doing what they did because Muslims believe they were doing so good, therefore if we do the same now, we might advance like them once more.

That is negative thoughts, negative attitude, negative beliefs.

The same is happening in America, I don't know if this is the peak or not, but I can already see Westerners becoming culturally frozen.

For example they always mention what their forefathers would do.

America needs to move forwards, and adapt. If it doesn't, someone else will take its place, just like someone else took the place of Muslims, Romans, Chinese....

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
you seem like an intelligent guy op...keep those neurons firing

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Through out history great empires (Persian, Alexander, roman, ottoman etc...)
have all had a rise to power followed by a peak of extravagance and decadence and then either a slow fall like the Roman Empire splitting into east and west then eventually dissolving or a sudden fall like the Persians because of Alexanders conquests or Napoleons French empire because of the sixth and seventh coalitions.

The USA is one of these great empires and will not last forever just like those that preceeded it.

Power will shift, alliances will change but in the end the rich will stand on the poors backs just like human nature intended.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hey.

I don’t think the 2012 is nothing but a New Age-myth, which is used to sell books etc.
There won’t be any “spiritual ascension” or split in energy, cause every thing happens in a Universe where there is some good and bad things mixed ..and this is how it is going to be in the future also.
We are not entering a dark period. And when you think about world history, it has always been something like this to different societies around the world ..now there is just more people in the world and news spread fast via the internet so it is “in your face more” ..but also cause more bad is happening, or at least we see it more, more people are waking up to how #ed up, things are here ..look at Greece and places like this people are protesting the corruption and things like these ..so good things are also happening.

On you feeling being stuck on negative..
These bad things in our world can really get to a guy, but it is also a good thing. From this you know that you care about the world..

You should stop focusing on the negative issues so much, and focus more on the “little” things that you really can fix in this world ..”you can’t save the world alone” kinda thing, so don’t get too down..

On thing that is easy to do is ..start commenting news on news paper and news channel talk forums or on comment sections ..you can do this from your home computer, and pass real info to people who usually don’t get alternative news.. small things like these

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Hello darkbake-

All you need to do is look at math. You are asking a question of positive and negative. First you must realize the math behind it. 1 positive times 1 positive equals a positive. 1 negative times one positive equals 1 negative. 1 negative times 1 negative equals 1 positive. No matter how many negatives there are in this world they will never win if you do the math.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Trudge]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cee420

I really like the way you think!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I definitely feel like something is going on but I'm not sure exactly what.

I feel like TPTB are starting to royally screw the average person yet people as a whole are choosing to either remain blind to this fact or do nothing about it and just go with the flow.

If there is a positive counterpart to our current time frame I really wish I knew a way to shift to it because things are getting absolutely ridiculous.

On another note, I think we could turn things positive again if enough people would realize what's going on and choose to do something about it.

I am only one man and cannot do it on my own.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Actually, what is projected by Ascended Masters, and Maya and Hopi prophecies is that we are coming out of the dark ages as of 2012, going into the golden age of enlightenment where there will be a shift (awareness) of universal consciousness. People will become more aware that everything is interconnected and start dealing with each other with that knowing. It's very difficult to "shoot your neighbor" when you have the realization that you and your neighbor .....ultimately are one in the same. ALL is One.

new topics

top topics

join