It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 58
<< 55  56  57   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
1 Thessalonians 5
The Day of the Lord
1 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6 So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8 But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9 For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10 He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Final Instructions
12 Now we ask you, brothers and sisters, to acknowledge those who work hard among you, who care for you in the Lord and who admonish you. 13 Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other. 14 And we urge you, brothers and sisters, warn those who are idle and disruptive, encourage the disheartened, help the weak, be patient with everyone. 15 Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else.

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not treat prophecies with contempt 21 but test them all; hold on to what is good, 22 reject every kind of evil. 23 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.

25 Brothers and sisters, pray for us. 26 Greet all God’s people with a holy kiss. 27 I charge you before the Lord to have this letter read to all the brothers and sisters. 28 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Amen.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

Thanks for putting that video on here. I'm not that computer savy with the forum displays, so every time I try to put up a video, my computer does other things.

Here is some thing else I found of interest:

Main Content
IRS to Jewish group: 'Does your organization support the existence of the land of Israel?' - Ben Smith: IRS to Jewish group: 'Does your organization support the existence of the land of Israel?'November 24, 2010

www.politico.com...

Why is the USA sending so much $$$ support to Israel in the first place? We are crashing over here, they are not!

This is another topic that 'red flags' false religious pastors (ie. John Hagee) on television . They have been bought off by the government under the 501C3, and are pushing the 'support Israel' agenda. They think that by sending all the jews to Israel, they can 'speed up' prophecy. (Uggh)

While they beg and beg ('limited income' senior citizens and such in this country) for money to send to Israel, consider this; Look up online how much it costs to buy any type of property in Israel in American currency. I don't see anything in this country reflecting that price range unless it's in a very 'well to do" or 'old money' neighborhood. If land values are that high on small houses, then that must mean that 'profitablity' is high also?

Aren't wealthy house and land values a sign of prosperity? If anyone has a better perspective on this, post it to where I can understand it, because from what I can see, something is really wrong with this picture. To me it looks like the rich begging the poor for money. Seriously, unless I'm missing something here, this is all upside down.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise ... Seriously, unless I'm missing something here, this is all upside down.

Of course you're not missing anything. But years ago, the guy standing in the extremely ornate and polished "Crystal Cathedral" asking me over the TV to send him money was the same thing. People are cowed into thinking they are not allowed to call someone else bad, or they should trust anyone who says they're a Christian, or maybe they're trying to cover all their bases because they don't know about all this religious stuff but they are afraid it's dangerous for all eternity for them to ignore it.

Those religious leaders surely don't seem very spiritual to me. So I ignore them along with the rest of organized religion.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

Last I heard about Chrystal Cathedral was that they are going 'bankrupt'. These other 'Empires' like TBN (the beast network) are going to come down too. It's only a matter of time. 'I don't even know how I know all these people because I never watch any of them, but two months ago Benny Hinn got served with divorce papers, and pretended he didn't know why, to his viewers. Then last month he was busted coming out of a 5 star hotel in Paris with Paula White who owns Daystar Christian Television, walking hand in hand, with pictures to proove it. I think all these charletons will come down one at a time like dominoes.

Hagee along with TBN are pushing the 'fund Israel' agenda, big time. They are telling the people that Bible prophecy will happen faster when people support the 'Israel' projects, which I know they know it doesn't work like that. I think they themselves are CIA expirements (MK-ULTRA, another topic for another day), or else they have been bought off by the government to push funding Israel, and also to fund Jews living in the USA to go back to Israel (their supposed homeland).

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
here is another part of the build up to ww3
www.haaretz.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

This is a statement born of the fear when exposed. To label someone that simply points out the truth of these predictions as a troll is an obvious attempt to avoid the simple truth that the predictions have been a monstrous failure.

It is rather clear that despite the claims of early successes the truth is that the rate of success in the predictions is less than 2%.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

He has lied, saying we haven't provided links to the original thread, when we have and he demands he doesn't want to go on the link. We've been very patient, but enough is enough, and since he's been found a troll and a liar for so long, we can decide what to do about the troll, and anyone that decides to follow on his steps.

So when I overlooked one post in which a link was posted that makes me a liar. No it makes me careless.

So you think that you are really a prophet and that your coterie of followers will blindly follow you despite the fact that your claims have not panned out.

It was your refusal to post the previous successes. All you ever did was state that I needed to search for your claims. I made it explicitly clear that I did not want to be troubled by looking at the "wrong list." That's a common tacit of failures. After doing a search and reporting failure, there is the last ditch attempt at face saving by saying that the material was the wrong list. It was some other person, not you, that provided a link.

I looked over the material and was able to find 2 hits. There simply had to be something right since you spouted out so much. I couldn't believe you got 100% wrong as it appeared at first.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

You claim there is a wild ride ahead. Your past performance suggests that that there is less than a 2% chance of this being true. In other words, your claim is extremely unlikely to happen.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You see the dollar collapse as imminent. Is that in a month, a year, 6 months? What does imminent mean?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

The video has already been shown to be a fraud in a thread about this video. These are lens flares.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Do you have a time frame for this? Is this happening in a year, a decade, a thousand years, or the next million?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Why do you think Turkey being critical of Israel's actions is leading to a large war?

Hasn't he US and its allies been critical amongst themselves? Members of NATO have been openly critical of each other. It is normal.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I found the following comment below that article interesting:

96. War in 4 years Josh 25.11.10 21:10

lets be honest ISrael is at its most vulnerable place right now since 1973, with giant Russian arm deals providing sophisticated weapons to Israel's enemies, one's that will be irrelevant once the arrow head system is up and running in 2015, and there defenses irrelevant once Israel obtains the F-35 in 2015, which leaves a 4 year window of oppurtunity to not let there purchases go to waist

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Why do you think Turkey being critical of Israel's actions is leading to a large war?

Hasn't he US and its allies been critical amongst themselves? Members of NATO have been openly critical of each other. It is normal.

several months ago they made an alliance with Iran and officially declared israel to be a thread.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I read the issue with the Red book, which I believe you are referring to. The issue with the Red book had not been certified or ratified or whatever needed to be done there. It was at the recommendation stage and not the accepted stage of affairs.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Haven't you read these articles?

www.ynetnews.com...
cnsnews.com...

and this article wich is in dutch
xandernieuws.punt.nl...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

The first article is in reference to the red book. Turkey is a supporter of Israel. Turkey's stance has changed somewhat as has the position of the US over the years. The titles of the articles are somewhat inflammatory although the contents are not. I guess you have to use sensational article titles to sell news.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Is this sensational enough for you?
www.israelnationalnews.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

we all knew this guy was a joke..nice to see he hasnt been on in about three months. what a clown.

top topics

<< 55  56  57   >>

join