It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Want the President Dead?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Yeah maybe so...what age does that start at? Maybe I should start worrying

But seriously, that could well be a factor in their thinking. They might well still believe that this is a danger.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

I fear for our president and our country. I really do.

I dont especially if he is an ancient who has returned???]

Please reassure me and tell me this was just some old people venting off steam.

Wishes it was, but there are just ignorant people who may not say it but hate his color and since he is doing basically what everyother pres. before him has it irritates some people more to have the pres. mess up their ways of living as far as their concerned and on top of it he is dark skinned so this just makes em psycologically go "POP" MABEY ITS A TOOL GOD USES TO SEE WHO IS REALLY CLEAR OF RACISIM

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Yeah maybe so...what age does that start at? Maybe I should start worrying

But seriously, that could well be a factor in their thinking. They might well still believe that this is a danger.

Wouldn't that be ironic if that were the case.....worrying about death panels and loss of their Medicare....WHILE sitting in the waiting room of their doctor's office

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
So, your saying anyone who agrees with the U.S Constitution are traitors too?

I say they are patriots who love this country enough to do the right thing and oust the corrupt government.

I am sure you were singing the same tune 4 years ago no doubt.

none of that proud to be an american flag waving stuff for you...you were slamming the right wing control also for the numerous constitutional violations

you must also be totally angered at Az for bypassing the constitution with their immigration laws...such a purist you are...surely you won't be a hypocrite in all of these matters...surely not.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That was an angle I considered too. The man who started the frenzy was a native American...lots of straight up anti-government sentiment there. No one said anything specific that I heard in the commotion. they were all of a certain race, but it didn't seem to factor in. At least not out loud.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Maybe that was exactly why it was on their minds

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I got no problem with the guy, hes just the puppet. If we could find the puppet master and take him out, well yea thats cool, becuase the Puppet Master / Masters are the ones ruining the country, not Obama, like it was said hes just the guy thats there to take the heat. As for Fox News and the mindwave thing, lol, it seems possible, I've talked to some folks that LOVE fox news and its pretty ridculous on how they think, so one minded. But honestly its a good story, but its just how some people are and it shows how powerful the MSM truly is. Its something that is scary when you really think about it.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I think there are many who might fit the characteristics you describe. Not saying that JohnPhoenix does or does not. I'm not judging that because I don't know him.

The thing where four years ago it was okay...but today it's not is a very disturbing trend that is NOT happening because someone has "seen the light" for the most part. It's more about opportunism and disenfranchisement. Hell FoxNews fits this to a tee...co-opting Ron Paul's ideas now when they made fun of him 2 years ago.

But you know what? Only these people know for sure what is in their heart, minds, and souls. They will never admit it. Even when you point it out to them in their old posts. The fact that they have no moral center is concerning, but there's not a lot we can do about it. Not our place, I guess. They have to live with themselves about it.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Most people are cognisant of the fact that Obama is a marxist, and is predictably executing a marxist agenda. Some of the men in the waiting area, no doubt shed blood and lost friends in the defense of our constitution, which is being shredded by a man that gives no evidence he was born in the United States. They see healthcare being taken over by the government, a mosque going up in NYC, the futures of their grandchildren being spent, and the rebirth of communism, all under the flag of "progressivism." They are perhaps, more difficult to fool than are you, as they have lived much longer. They are simply expressing their wishes. Tell me this, if you beleive personal freedom is the basis for our nation, how does government control of healthcare, industry and banking promote freedom. Do you understand that this is no longer a merritocracy, but a dictatorship, subject to the whims of Obama? Men have died protecting what he is taking away. Ultimately, you will complain that it would have been great, had he simply followed through on his promises. Problem is, someone has to pay for it. It's great provided that you are an underachiever who doesn't mind trading his freedom for free government cheese. The other thing is, throughout history this situation invevitably leads to the concentration of wealth and power to the political class, not you, and certainly not those who have earned it. However, the folks that would otherwise enable you to create wealth, will be as broke and miserable as you are.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I just think that a lot of this rage against Obama can be chalked up to the bad economy.

Many people are hurting and if not them then their relatives.

If this economy was booming, people would care much less about politics.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by JohnPhoenixWhen your over 40, perhaps you will understand.

Why not say what you mean....Someday you will be rich and greedy and wont want to share with the lower people of society...after all, you lucked out by being born in middle/upper class homes...the poor people should also have chosen to be born into a nice environment..

I am not saying that at all. I think people as they get older view history differently and more wisely than they do when they are young.

Like these older people in the waiting room. They have seen the difference between the freedoms they had and fought for in this country and now see them being taken away. They are better able to recognize where our political system breaks down when you have policy in the guise of security that does nothing but restrict our freedoms more.

I was not born into an upper middle class and I do not think I will reach that in my lifetime. I actually do not even live at the current middle class level.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Not really any of my business but....

22% - 34% depending on your view

Not saying this is right.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Wow I would much rather discuss my relationship with my wife in great detail rather than discuss this sort of thing about the Potus.
Discussing my wife would maybe get me a steamy novel offer but the discussing the Potus could get you a free stay at the Gitmo Inn.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

Valid points in general, but I'm not I buy either the marxist angle or jumping to assassination as the solution. My dad's 82 and a concentration camp survivor and U.S. vet who shed blood and lost friends in both the hot and cold war, and he doesn't hold this kind of hatred toward a single man though he doesn't think either of the last two presidents are fundamentally any different, a sentiment I'd agree with so far. The system, yes. A single man, no.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The first year or two, the president doesn't run the country. His cabinet and advisors help him make decisions while he gets situated and sees how things are run and what he should and should not do.

Being the president is a hard job because you have to do what you think is right for the country, be the representitive for the country, and also be popular amungst your people in the country.

BTW, most laws come from the house and bureaucracy, not the big guy. He just vetos, pocket vetos, passes and if he vetos and it goes back to the house then the house can override his veto.

George W. Bush was a slow learner, besides he had a not-so-well-hidden-but-most-of-America-saw-too-late hidden agenda.

Lots of old people don't like Obama because they think he doesn't want old people to keep getting social security (though there are more old people retiring then there are people working. That's our money we're paying for their scooter-store wheelchairs.)

That and senior citizens have lived through a time where there used to be segregation and a lot of racism. Thankfully, we're in a more accpetable era.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Next time I'm on Skype with a couple of older people I talk to once a week or so I'll have to record the conversation and post it here. These two would fit right in with the others in that waiting room of yours.

And you're right, it's like they just SNAP - no joke.

We'll be talking along about my animals or how hot it is, all the usual schmooze then someone says it - the 'magic word' Obama ---> And POW - THEY'RE OFF! And almost word for word what you reported hearing in the waiting room.

The older man goes on and on near to foaming at the mouth how he'd kill that *CENSORED* while the older female huffs and puffs, 'Well don't you worry! Someone's going to do it, just you watch, and that will be a good day for this Nation!'

Unreal...

[edit on 26-7-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Unfortunately, what you witnessed is the support the government needs to create more control laws.

I wish you had been a witness to the pre admisnistration discussions. Obama was cued in on what he can and cannot do to avoid being assasinated.

We all get pissed that his campaign promises are not being delivered but we do have to give a guy a break. His life is on the line and since we are not a unified country, he must tread very carefully.

By the way, I did not vote for Obama, nor the Palin Project. I do however, support any group or individual that will listen to the ideas that could lead to postive changes. Problem is, most people want changes that they do not have to be a part of and they listen to the wonderful world of Glenn Beck, Nancy Grace, and all the others promoting ignorant bliss through drama while avoiding tht nasty concept called education that produces free thinkers eventually.

My grandmother scolded me once during a dinner, "Just because you don't like the liver I serve you does not give you the right to bite the hand that feeds you. You can leave the table at any time, young lady. Don't come back unless you are willing to do the cooking and then I can sit on my bum and either enjoy your meal or tell you everything you did wrong." When that woman dragged me away from the table by my ear and then had the audacity to put her foot to my rump, I wanted to kil her. I wanted to shoot her dead because she embarrased me in front of the entire family and she did not take me to McDonalds for the cheeseburger, fries, and soda that I wanted.

Liver and onions tossed down with a glass of water for someone like me? Come on now! Don't I deserve better? Doesn't everyone deserve beter? Unfortunately, I did not listen to the woman I wanted to kill so bad and 8 years later when I was living on my own I outlawed every recipe she made in my home in preference for the fast food. In just a few months, I got so sick, I thought I was going to die. I begged my grandma to help me and you know what she did? That damn liver and onions again tossed down with squash, green beans, and a glass of water! If that was not bad enough, that woman made me eat some fresh salad greens, raw carrots, and cabbage! Then she made me see a female problem doctor. That dpoctor put these things in places... OMG! It was torture and humilating all wrapped up in one! If I wasn't so sick, I think I would have killed her.

One week in my grandmother's care, I was back to healthy. My grandmother put up with alot. She could have stopped at any time. My parents kept telling her to leave me alone so I could find my own way. My aunts and uncles would come along and tell that woman to keep her nose out of private things that don't concern her.

I am not saying that Obama is as worthy of praise as my grandmother was, but I am saying that if we kill him off now, he might not be able to help us later when we finally realize that just maybe he was doing to help without explaining. If only the rest of the family and friends would not have been so loud that I did not hear why liver and onions with a salad, green veges and a huge glass of water was good for me, perhaps I could have asked directly. Remember? I had my eyes on the forbidden McDonalds, Burger King, and Taco Bell. My grandma said no but my friends and family told me yes!

If only I had asked my grandmother why this and why that instead of taking it for granted that she was out to destroy my life as an excuse to avoid the conversation. I liked what everyone else was telling me and that excuse made me do the things I did. I might have not got so sick that I had to beg my grandma to help me if I had only asked the questions that needed to be asked.

Once I got to talking to her, I found out she knew other ways to get iron, vitamins , and minerals. She laughed when she told me that liver wasn't the only source for what I needed but it was the only one whe had on the menu at the time because it was cheap and easy to get to the table.

Imagine that! If I could have shot my grandma down that day she dragged me from the table, I would have missed out on the most important political lesson of all. Piss and moan, you get what you get. Ask questions and you just might find out what the president has on the menu is not the only source of what we need. Killing the someone will not change what we have not learned.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
So, your saying anyone who agrees with the U.S Constitution are traitors too?

I say they are patriots who love this country enough to do the right thing and oust the corrupt government.

I am sure you were singing the same tune 4 years ago no doubt.

none of that proud to be an american flag waving stuff for you...you were slamming the right wing control also for the numerous constitutional violations

you must also be totally angered at Az for bypassing the constitution with their immigration laws...such a purist you are...surely you won't be a hypocrite in all of these matters...surely not.

I do not subscribe to a right or left wing philosophy. Those are labels people use to promote their agenda. I take each issue as it comes.

Yes, 4 years ago under Bush we were in the same boat. It does not change and will not change unless we can get all the incumbents out and stop the corporate influence in our government. I am not saying it is all the Presidents fault but both sides of the fence are being manipulated by TPTB. Democrats and Republicans are the same. It does not matter who holds the Office if put in by one of these factions.

We need a President that will really clean house. We need a new congress and new laws for corporate involvement and lobbying in government. For starters, no corporate campaign contributions. No private contributions. No lobbying for a company to push a candidate for their own agenda.

I agree 100% with the Arizona law.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Dang! That's exactly how this was and is probably what caught my attention even more than what they said. It was like they were "activated." Just makes you wonder....

(Now I kind of wish they had left it on MSNBC and shown an Obama clip though. Or any other station but FoxNews, since we always seem to be picking on them.)

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

"I am sure you were singing the same tune 4 years ago no doubt.

you must also be totally angered at Az for bypassing the constitution with their immigration laws...such a purist you are...surely you won't be a hypocrite in all of these matters...surely not."

Just FYI, because you really don't seem to know.
The constitution is a document meant to LIMIT the power of government. Those powers not enumerated in the constitution are left to the states. The fact that you would comment on the Arizona law not having read it (had you read it, and the federal statute, you would, barring limited intellectual capacity, realize they state the same thing.
States rights are essential to the liberty of citizens. Arizona has every right (rights are granted by god and are inalienable, not by Obama) to defend itself against an onslaught of drug smugglers, just as they would if the communist Chinese military invaded. That's why each state has a militia (Arizona National Guard). It isn't as if the vote-buying marxist federal government is going to do anything about it.
Here's an analogy. If a drug smuggler comes to me brandishing an ak and demands entry to my house and access to my food, water and electricity, I will shoot him, not invite him in and write a letter to the DOJ. The citizens of Arizona have every right to run their state as they see fit, and, as you don't live there, the best you can do, assuming you take acception to it, is have a good cry. I can add only that, for those of you that also are apparent victims of the government run education system, Obama was born in Kenya, and is a marxist (see dictionary). He throws like a woman, and was elected president (albeit illigitimately) only to have his wife, who has a humongous ass, move her mother in to the white house. Kind of like watching your mother-in-law drive off a cliff in your new Ferrari......Right on..........Oh no...... Ain't it great.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by astrogolf]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join