It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress is set to vote on ban of private gun sales!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
S. 843: Gun Show Background Check Act of 2009

The gun-grabbers have gone all-in.

Fascist Government is set to close the perported "loophole" of private gun sales, mandating mandatory background checks for all sales of guns, this bill including gun shows and private individual sales now!

See the FASCIST - ZIONIST mayor of NY give his nassaly - whiney little speech on the topic (GOD this dude sounds so damn whiney!!! I can barely stand his voice!)

Somebody PLEEEEASE give this new york zio-nazi a pacifier!

Their plan is to force the Ban on Private Gun Sales Bill through now, ahead of the midterm elections while they still have huge gun-grabbing majorities in Congress.

This is their response I'm sure, to the Supreme Court ruling on the gun issues in Chicago that were recently rejected. I'm telling you these demonic politicians are worse than a case of uncontrollable diahrea!

I'm not one to splatter all over myself, why must I let politicians do it to me instead? The more these flagellant imposters grab power here in America, and the more legislation Americans(?) allow to pass as law that violate my constitutional rights and are built upon the plan to ultimately enslave me and my family...

the more I grow to despise people.

Contact your Congressman today, and tell them exactly how you feel about another loss of traditional American Rights if they vote to pass this gun ban legislation!

Gun Show Background Check Act of 2009 - Amends the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act to require registration of gun show promoters and to set forth the responsibilities of promoters, licensees, and other transferors. Provides that if any part of a firearm transaction takes place at a gun show, each licensed importer, manufacturer, and dealer who transfers one or more firearms to a person who is not licensed shall, within 10 days after the transfer, submit a report of the transfer to the Attorney General. Sets forth penalties for violations.

Grants the Attorney General authority to enter the place of business of any gun show promoter and any place where a gun show is held, during business hours and without a showing of reasonable cause or a warrant, for purposes of examining records and the inventory of licensees conducting business to determine compliance with this Act.

Increases penalties for: (1) serious record-keeping violations by licensees; and (2) violations of criminal background check requirements.

Tell Congress: No Private Gun Sales Ban. Kill S.843! Sign The Petition

Another bill about to go to vote is H.R. 2324. Read up on what the NRA is saying about both bills!

[edit on 7/25/2010 by Megiddodiddo]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Most of you younger folks won't remember this
but back in the 80's they passed The Brady Bill
which was enacted due to President Reagan's
gun attack while getting into his limousine.

Now, they're using Columbine as a scapegoat
to further restrict gun sales.

I got news for congress.

You can pass all the laws you want.

Americans will still have guns
even if they have to buy them
on the black market !!!!

The only thing congress is doing
is saying good-bye to their political
careers. I bet their new job in 2011
will include the phrase:

"You want fries with that???"

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
All im saying is why are they thinking of banning private guns? infact this will save alot of people money, it will save them paying for a licence, listen weather or not they have it private there still going to have them. take a look at knifes, knife crime is always happening. at least with the private gun thing they might get lucky and find the owner to the bullet because the gun is registered right? im 100% sure there are other petty rules they can scrap, infact i can prove that, spend about 5 minutes on this site, www.dumblaws.com...

i know there just trying to stop guns and all that, but are they really trying to stop it?

if people arnt aloud something it makes them want it more.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
there use to be a saying that went something like:

If guns are outlawed
then I'll be an outlaw.

or

If guns are outlawed
they only outlaws will have guns

can't remember exactly how it goes.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Reminds me of a couple of old sayings. It`s not guns that kill people, it`s people who kill people. And, do we have stupid laws, yes, along with those who want them and create them.

In the case of this law they want, where will it end? What will be next, anything that can be picked up and used to kill someone? Outlaw everything, Yeah, that`s the ticket. The morons.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
In today's world it's the idiot that operates by the phrase "keeping honest people honest"

Guns make an honest person out of a criminal, and let me reiterate that that newly discovered honesty will even be polite!

A society without backing has no backbone... A Ruler without any numbers measures to nothing... therefore, if the ruler has all the numbers, it's the law of the land, and of you.... the one with no backbone!

PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT! SAVE YOUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS OR YOUR ASS-ETS WILL BELONG TO ANOTHER!

Watch your back! Smith and Wesson provides that watchfulness! H&K works admirably! Browning seeks to assist you! however... HighPoint never fails!

Contact your Congressman/woman, and tell them that Desert Eagle is watching thier vote!

[edit on 7/25/2010 by Megiddodiddo]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
well look at the UK the gun ban did not even did anything to stop the crime

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The joke is what criminal with a stolen gun is going to sell it through a dealer.

This is just another law against law abiding gun owners and will do nothing about illegal guns on the street.

This is all based on bad information anyway.
When cops ask a criminal where he got his gun do you think he is going to tell them he stole it.
No he is going to tell the cops that he bought it on the street or in the parking lot at a gun show.

If this ban of private gun sales goes through the criminal will still claim they bough there gun on the street because the ban will only affect the seller(if they can find them) not the criminal buyer.

lets make it illegal for a criminal felon to buy a gun off the street and add 10 years to the "felon with a firearm" charge they already will get.

Oh in Calif they closed these loopholes with state laws over 10 years ago and it did nothing to lower crime.

And there BS laws will do nothing anyplace else.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by ANNED]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think the people finally got these people scared enough for them to outright come out and go after our ability to arm ourselves. They are shaking in their leather soled stacy adams.

If they DO pass this, I think that will be their demise. People can only be pushed so far before they start pushing back. The fact that our Govt went into these gun shows with little hidden spy cams trying to get people in trouble/ or to try to make them out to be bad guys because they are FOLLOWING THE LAW, only makes their case that much more ubsurd.

Congress- Dont be stupid.(I know thats hard for you). At least try though

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
there use to be a saying that went something like:

If guns are outlawed
then I'll be an outlaw.

or

If guns are outlawed
they only outlaws will have guns

can't remember exactly how it goes.

I think the last one is

If guns are outlawed
Then only the outlaws will have guns.

It was a direct term to mean that only those in power will have guns, while those out of power will not have guns. "Laws" meaning power. so outlaw meaning those out of law, or out of power. Old west saying type of thing were owning a gun was the unspoken law..."that those with the guns make the laws". And those without it are at the mercy when it came to it to those with the guns and laws.
So basically the more things change the more they stay the same.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
I think the people finally got these people scared enough for them to outright come out and go after our ability to arm ourselves. They are shaking in their leather soled stacy adams.

If they DO pass this, I think that will be their demise. People can only be pushed so far before they start pushing back. The fact that our Govt went into these gun shows with little hidden spy cams trying to get people in trouble/ or to try to make them out to be bad guys because they are FOLLOWING THE LAW, only makes their case that much more ubsurd.

Congress- Dont be stupid.(I know thats hard for you). At least try though

they actually did that...must be the internationals trying to disarm the locals. And congress most of them are well fed and inoculated in to the rhetoric that they will be useful and still have a job when the internationals take over. But what use will the international powers that be, have for them, when they get the land and workers under there thumb. Or maybe not we will see.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I love my android phone. The market place has an app called congress and it lists all the bills passed and being introduced.

But looking at this bill it seems to have of course been sponsored by a democrat and his name is Sen. Frank Lautenberg.

All it does is amends the brady handgun violence prevention act to require registration of gun show promoters and to set forth the responsibilities of promoters, licensees, and other transferors.

Provides that if any part of a firearm transaction takes place at a gun show each licensed importer, manufacturer, and dealer who transfers one or more firearms to a person who is not licensed shall, within 10 days after the transfer, submit a report of the transfer to the Attorney General.

it also states that the attorney general has the right to go into any gun show without questions asked and asks for all records of transactions. Nothing about banning private sales of guns...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Found a new video that talks about how bad these zionazis misrepresented thier columbine add for the gun show yadda yadda yadda anally retentive law...

(the voice of that whiney little nassal puff in the mayors against illegal guns promotion is really making me see red...)

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Don't freak out about this. Lautenberg has written a number of pieces of gun ban legislation over the last few years. Nothing ever happens with them and nothing will happen with this particular one. Notice the date that this thing was introduced: April 21st 2009. Its more than a year old and had only 17 co-sponsors. Its dead.

In this particular political environment, I don't think the Democrats will be able to pass any kind of gun legislation, even in a lame duck session later this year. The loony left might want it, but they've got too many members from moderate to conservative districts who likely won't go for it.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I agree with the "Pass all the laws you want" thing. I am from a part of the country where according to the prez we cling to our bibles and our guns.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What ever happened to the "Right to Bear Arms"? Isnt a right something that cannot be taken away? Its not a privilege I just dont get whats going on with government these days?! I say if i want to hold myself up in a mountain somwhere with a stockpile of guns and enough weaponry and defense to host a small war, its my choice not theirs.... this was once such a great country... now we are no better than France...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
THIS IS WHY WE NEED GUNS

Read this and all your gun phobias will go away.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What is it with the USA that everyone needs a gun. Why are you pretty much the only civilized country in the world that holds on tho this right to bare arms bs? So glad I live in a country where no everyone thinks they need a gun to defend themselves.

I actually pitty you gun lovers a little.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Like my post in your other thread, this males me so furious I can hardly type. I will never follow these scumbag's illegal laws! This si not their decision! We are not only allowed the right to arms (unencumbered by ludicrous statutes) through the 2nd amendment but it is a God given or Natural right to defend ourselves! Not merely from common criminals but from a far more nefarious criminal, THESE POLITICIANS!

I no longer recognize their authority as they are and have been operating illegally for some time.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

That's because you're dumb enough to think that a magic fairy or something will protect you from the likes of tyranny and criminal behavior. Every nation in the history of man has had instances where a small group has attempted to enslave the masses and those masses have been disarmed always as a first step or the attempt to enslave has failed. Hold on to your right to defend yourself or be a slave.

You are already a slave and don't know it. I won't be joining you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join