It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Love Parade Conspiracy!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Ok, so some of may have heard that possibly the greatest Dance Festival ever as abruptly come to an end. 19 unfortunate souls got crushed in the entrance to the 'Love Parade' in Germany. Apparently, after years of this 'free for all' festival being held on open ground so that hundreds of thousands of people can come and have a great time listening to the beautiful Techno music that they love, was held in a train yard!!

Of all places, a train yard!! An estimated 1.3 million people were attending this festival and any other year that would have been fine... Not in 2010! I have only just heard about this and rushed this thread out because I am a lover of Techno music. I will try and update it with as much info as possible.

I had always hoped to attend the Love Parade at some point in my life and I feel so sorry for those that died because they had probably been looking forward to attending the festival for a long time.

I can just imagine the Bilderberg Group sitting around, talking about the problems facing them, then someone brings up the 'Love Parade'... "Love Parade?" "What is this?" "A parade of love?" "It must be stopped!" "But how can we stop so many loving people meet to celebrate Love?"

Another member says "I know, lets move the location into a really tight space and disaster will surely ensue".

I am glad that more people didn't die in this irresponsible act of idiocy but it is a tragic day for Berlin, the families of those that died and Techno lovers everywhere.

Video and news report

Guardian report of negligence

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Im sorry but the thought of a bunch of white men in business suits sitting around a large table talking about how they want to ruin a love festival seems so hilarious to me. No offense lol, But it is ashame when anyone dies.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Sorry but you are so wrong!

I live in Berlin and what started out (before the wall came down) as a protest of peace (no €'s) evolved into a techno hyped festival.

Berlin authorities challenged the organisers and for a year or two it disappeared then was resurected in the hard pressed Rhur region.

There is no consipiracy unless making money by the new organisers is a conspiracy. Sorry but they died becaus of human incopetence - poor organisation mixed with greed.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I went back around 1999 and I had the time of my life. It really was something to behold and the spirit of everyone was absolutely wonderful. As far as there being a some secret conspiracy, I'm not too sure about that. I believe tht the only conspiracy is to knock festivals such as this down by making it harder for promoters to hold them. After all, you can't allow the public to have too much fun. American authorities would never allow something like this to happen, at least on such a large scale.

Everyone has fun at the Love Parade, to include those who may not even appreciate techno music as much.

--airspoon

[edit on 25-7-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The only Conspiracy related to this is the inability of the event organisers to seperate the "cattle" to stop people getting crushed.

People at the front of the crowd didnt have a chance with thousands pushing them forward, and once people where on the floor, they couldnt get up.
Plus medic's had difficulty getting to the poor individuals.

Maybe the events organisers will get punished/prosecuted due to over-crowding and loss of life...
Which isnt really abiding to the concerts original theme of peace.

eee.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

Apparently the organisers (loose term) of this have said they won't hold another.....

Peace!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
You are all probably right, I just think that it's odd that the festival got moved to such a tight space considering the popularity it had. Surely the events could have been forseen? You have a hundreds of thousands of people turning up for thge best event of the year and pack them into an enclosed space?

Makes no sense to me...

The Wave, please tell me about the opposition to the Love Parade in the early days. I am interested, after all these years they finally got it stopped.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

Am I wrong?

I need more info.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I flagged you instantly. For your title.

Now, I am crying real tears.

I promise to read on.

I feel pain. This makes me cry.

I PROMISE TO READ ON.

CMARIESEES

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
this is ridiculous.

if you see a conspiracy even in this desaster you should really go see a doctor.

it was an accident that happend because the people who allowed it, the police and the people wo managed the parade DID NOT CARE about the people.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

If the organisers allowed this inevitable disaster to happen then it is a conspiracy in my very honest opinion. The biggest festival in the world(probably) was staged in an area too small to fit the expected attendees.

An idiot would be able to see that it was a bad idea. Gross negligence equals conspiracy to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I can just imagine the Bilderberg Group sitting around, talking about the problems facing them, then someone brings up the 'Love Parade'... "Love Parade?" "What is this?" "A parade of love?" "It must be stopped!" "But how can we stop so many loving people meet to celebrate Love?" Another member says "I know, lets move the location into a really tight space and disaster will surely ensue".

For the record, that was my attempt to bring some ATS style, light heartedness to this tragic event. If there were conspirators it was probably the city council because they didn't want the event to continue. I ain't a bloody nutjob mate.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

short term profit. that's what they are looking for. no big conspiracy.....they just don't care. but i hear what you are sayin.but in my opinion this is not a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
incompetence or on the coke wagon.
heads should roll.
the dead would like the love to go on.
no matter the first two lines of text.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I thought about a conspiracy when I heard this as well. Cram them all into an area not fit for purpose, people inevitably die and wham, they cancel any future possibility of the Love Parade happening ever again.

After all, they can't let people enjoy themselves in an open area for free now, can they?

I half expect a similar event to rear its head in a few years time, only people will have to pay to attend it. If they do, then that was the ultimate aim of this disaster. What's a few festival goers if someone can make profit off the back off this?

Either that or they are trying to outright quash the fantastic atmosphere of enjoyment and harmony the Love Parade promoted.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by invetro

Good post, I think we are on the same wavelength.

I am truely hurt by this and so are many others, especially the victims families. The victims will be turning in their grave knowing that the Love Parade was stopped and being used as tools to make it stop. They died for a reason and it makes me sick what that reason was. Such a waste.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The Love Parade in its former glory:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Another example of how the Love Parade was intended to be... before they destroyed it:

eta: please excuse the ad at the beginning.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Look at the crowd on this video and tell me they couldn't anticipate the impending disaster. I think some people don't appreciate the magnitude of the Love Parade,

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
One of my more favourite ones, just look at the size of the crowd. How could anyone think that putting them in an enclosed space was a good idea?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join