It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Love parade 15 dead, 100 injured.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Well it's clear that you have not researched or understood anything, I'm not surprised with your reading comprehension though as it's Goa thief, not goat hief.

Thanks once again for demonstrating my previous point.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

yeah, well. i don't like either, they are not my taste.

One thing we CAN agree on is that music has a special power when you are attending a group concert event.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Death toll now stands at 19 and injuries at 342.

All because of poor planning, such a shame. This is why I don't go to events where there will be large groups of people.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

This is just more proof of my contention that humans are insane.

???.......???.....huh...what??? How in the name of sweet Jesus are you drawing the conclusion that this happened because people's intelligence??

It's crowd behavior, it has nothing to do with thinking, it's basic instinct to get away from something that is threatening.

Why don't intelligent cows just take a left/right turn when they are in a stampede??

Intelligence vs instinct.............instinct wins, flawless victory!!!

Peace

PS: Dave Clark rules!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Hahaha! I'm usually one of those with a gun or two. I like the tea parties, but the crowds put me off. It's difficult for me to focus my attention when I'm surrounded by people. I just don't like that feeling.

I was at a punk rock show a few months ago and a small fire broke out near the amps. luckily there weren't too many people there. I was able to get to the extinguisher on time before the place went up in flames. Had there been a larger crowd I may not have been here to tell the story.

Punk show= drug fueled event. Imagine punkers in the same situation, there would be hundreds dead. See my point? EDM has a very considerate crowd, don't blame the music for the druggies.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
latest update is now 19 dead and about 500 injured

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join