It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removed from a Plane for Watching a Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I recently flew and wanted to bring the book I am reading (Mein Kampf) but nowadays you never know what someone might say, so I left it at home.

Mein Kampf is banned

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Hellas]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Do you have a question?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

From the linked article:

Air Canada officials confirmed to the Sun the two passengers, a man and a boy, were watching video of the 9/11 attacks before flight AC922 departed Tuesday night.

"Other passengers and our crew became concerned," Air Canada spokesman Peter Fitzpatrick told the Sun Wednesday. "The passengers were deplaned and following an investigation allowed to travel (Wednesday) morning.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Seems you misread what I wrote. I was questioning if the real reason was because of use of electronic device after the cabin door was closed and they were still preparing to takeoff rather than what was actually on the screen.

Reporters only take things at face value nowadays so if the word given was because of the content, then that is what they would report rather than dig into the 5 "W's" of reporting.

My bet is with that the real reason is because of such and the content of the video just adds to the buzz of the story.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
watching the planes slam into the twin towers is NOT a good thing to be watching on an airplane, seeing how soft we americans have become, sensitive that is...
this reminds of an an 'aiplane' movie. the movie on board, was an airplane crashing and blowing up on landing lol

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

If that were the case the statement would not have been worded the way it was.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Losing our liberties and being hoodwinked by the powers that be is the point of the thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join