It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removed from a Plane for Watching a Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
An article entitled "Two pulled from plane over 9/11 video," dated July 24, 2010, by Don Peat, CMI Agency, appears on the cnews Across Canada website.

It says that AMI Agency columnist Joe Warmington was on this flight from Toronto bound for Florida the previous Tuesday, which is July 20. A passenger on the Air Canada flight spotted a father and son viewing a 9/11 video on an iPod before the flight departed and reported them. They were taken off the plane, investigated, and had to take the next flight.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
*Bangs Head On Key Boards*

This is just insane...

It's UNBELIEVABLE there are people that freakin IGNORANT! (The one's who reported the Father and Son)...

Ahh hell, I really wish I hadn't read your average citizen did this...

peace

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Velcome to Kanada.
Papers please.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Why would you want to scare your fellow passengers by watching that footage? Seems they either wanted to stir some panic or get a thrill themselves before taking off.

Either way strange decision and although perhaps pulling them off the plane was too much I can understand it somewhat.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What is a "9/11 video" ?

Is it a video on how to 9/11?

Why they 9/11'ed?

Summary of 9/11?

Watching a 9/11 video on a plane is about as bad as wearing a T-Shirt with pictures of piles of dead Jews when you visit a holocaust museum.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by RestingInPieces]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
They should of have been removed. How ridiculous is it for them to watch planes flying into twin towers while their passenger on a plane.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

From the article:

. . . video on his iPod of the planes smashing into the World Trade Centre, just before the plane took off for U.S. airspace.

The name of the video is not specified. Maybe a documentary?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Geez...I just banged my head too. An iPod is what? a two-inch screen? How close did this busybody's nose have to get to even SEE it?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I was shocked when I saw this in the Toronto Sun on Thursday at the office. A couple of us were out back having a smoke and discussing it, and everyone said it was overkill.

What would they have done if these guys were watching a documentary on WW2 or something like Trinity and Beyond (atomic bomb)? It's just becoming bloody ridiculous to fly now days.

If I can get there by car, I'd rather drive. Unless I'm going from Toronto to Vancouver.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Sounds like it was a father son moment.
Either father educating son, or son waking up dad as the subject came up.
But yeah, a two inch screen...
and who in their right mind would foresee that kind of reaction...?

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Waking up to 9/11 truth is one of the smartest things anyone could do. Whoever reported this incident has fallen into the trap of the phony "war on terror." Citizens need to wise up.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
They should of have been removed. How ridiculous is it for them to watch planes flying into twin towers while their passenger on a plane.

What's ridiculous is the nosey person staring at anothers iPod. I have an iPhone and for someone to view what I am viewing they would have to get close to me and at that point I would tell them where to stick it. People need to mind their own darn business. What one views on their personal iPod is their business.

I recently flew and wanted to bring the book I am reading (Mein Kampf) but nowadays you never know what someone might say, so I left it at home.

People feel the need to have their every whim catered to now a days. If they don't like what you are doing they will "tell on you." It's childish!

This story is an example of people taking things TOO far anymore when it comes to flying. I had actual anxiety at security because of all the crap they make you do and take off. First of all I don't want my bare feet on a dirty airport floor and second of all I don't like them looking thru my purse then asking me about my phone. That just really weirds me out!

How does viewing 9/11 video footage harm anyone on a plane physically? What if the onboard satellite tv (which is free on Delta
)showed news footage of 9/11 say on MSNBC or Fox and the person next to you was watching that? Would you insist they change their channel? No, you mind your own business and watch your own shows.

This is stupid and I would sue for harassment. I am not all about suing but this is just plain ignorance.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by silo13

Geez...I just banged my head too. An iPod is what? a two-inch screen? How close did this busybody's nose have to get to even SEE it?

I completely agree ~Lucidity.

While I can not agree with the viewing of a 9/11 video on a commercial plane, how in the H. E. Double Hockey Sticks could anybody view what is on another persons iPod screen.

We need more data. If I had to take an educated guess I would meander at the continuous creation of FEAR in the MSM. All last week we were inundated with reports of Home Grown Terrorist and South Park Hating Virginians from our illustrious MSM. Now we have iPod Spying panzis to add into the mix.

S&F Great Find

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm assuming that the supposed rationale for this incident is the theory that someone viewing a terror attack is thinking of being involved in a terror attack. This is one example of many crazy things that are happening - like not allowing people to photograph facilities on the theory that they're planning to blow up whatever it is they're photographing.

The crazy things are numerous. All based on the phony "war on terror," which began with the false flag 9/11 attack. The purpose? Use it as a pretext to remove our liberties and attack countries the powers that be have a desire to loot from.

It's up to us to see through all of this.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Another possibility is that the person who reported this was a paid agent and this incident is a psyop on us to keep us subjugated.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Another possibility is that the person who reported this was a paid agent and this incident is a psyop on us to keep us subjugated.

Uhhhh.........

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Give a dickhead a badge and watch how he turns into a power loving freak willing to go to untold lengths to exert some influence over others.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I say .....

BAN all i-pods ...

.... and planes !

(even model ones)

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

This is not a crime. It is a sick and stupid decision made by the father.

It is not the son's fault - the father is the authority figure here.

But removing them from the flight was extreme.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Now wait....I believe there is more to the story either being left out or just not sought after.

Was the passenger reported because of the content or could it have been that the plane was either taxing and/or cleared for takeoff and the person refused to obey safety guidelines in regards to shutting down electronics?

I call shoddy reporting but I wasn't there nor do I have the answer to my question.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join