It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing Hoax - Wires Footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Moon Landing Hoax - Wires Footage

www.youtube.com

They never sent astronauts on the Moon.

They send magicians.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Everybody knows NASA has fooled us, but here is more living proof. There are so many videos.
why would they fake it? where does the rocket go? and whats the point in burning all that fuel for NASA to do this to us.

if the flag were to move cause of the astronauts wouldn't the flag move more freely it almost looks like there is a string pulling the flag around at the top cause how is the bottom moving around and the top.

i can be sure people have wrote threads like this before, but this is my first time, just wanted to remind everyone and see what you people think about this.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I see lens flares from the antenna reflection and some alpha particles crashing it to the camera, but I can't see wires or any proof. Also where is that pedestal that holds the wires like in the training?

What we see on 2:20 - look at his knee, he pushes himself up, and we never where in a 1/6 gravity environment, yes it looks a bit strange, but I think this movement is possible. Look at that strange sandcloud behind his feet when he stands up.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Of course they would only need 1 string to help them move around, as this was probably filmed in a low gravity room, the strings are there, as the reflection shows, what else would be reflecting something in the shape of a string? there is nothing else there, also hows the guy got up is impossible without help, it just strikes me as a massive cover up and fake, also this video shows you an astronaut is in a spot light. see for yourselfs

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Athink
Of course they would only need 1 string to help them move around, as this was probably filmed in a low gravity room, the strings are there, as the reflection shows, what else would be reflecting something in the shape of a string? there is nothing else there, also hows the guy got up is impossible without help, it just strikes me as a massive cover up and fake, also this video shows you an astronaut is in a spot light. see for yourselfs

www.youtube.com...

"low gravity room"? ok, this is my last post on this thread, sorry for disturbing.

You may take a look on this thread with 145 Pages of pure BS at it's best.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
well...that 'getting up' footage looks obviously faked to me..or could the other guy helping him up cause him to shoot up like that?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

as this was probably filmed in a low gravity room,

You do know that no such thing exists? Are you talking about the plane that they use to simulate zero-G by diving through the air?

Or are you just unaware of the limitation of technology and today's science?

Or, are you suggesting we have secret alien-technologies that allow us to make low-gravity rooms?

Sorry, just threw me for a loop with such an odd comment.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hadn't seen this.

The 'knee' footage looks amazing. But. It does look like the astronaut just fell over and the footage was reversed.

hoax footage methinks.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

It's highly advanced science. What they do is get lots of fat people in the next room to jump at the same time. The need for extra gravity there results in the adjoining rooms becoming low-gravity for a while. Try it.

I don't know about the moon landing. A lot of things can be explained away, but a lot of other things can't; or can't to a satisfactory degree. That wires thing does look a little odd though.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowArcher
reply to post by Mr Mask

It's highly advanced science. What they do is get lots of fat people in the next room to jump at the same time. The need for extra gravity there results in the adjoining rooms becoming low-gravity for a while. Try it.

Well, this must be the best thing I've ever read on ATS. Only. This isn't even jumping the shark. This is jumping reality.

So basically what you are saying is that your imagination is more authoritative in determining what really happened than historical facts? Or the laws of physics?

Sorry.. I have to ask.. was that sarcasm or are you serious?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin
Sorry.. I have to ask.. was that sarcasm or are you serious?

I have a sign in the window for free cake, and as soon as I have a dozen fat people, I'm going to make a Mars landing.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by ShadowArcher]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowArcher

Sorry, when looking at the second part of your post I didn't find it all that obvious that you were being sarcastic!

You know on ATS you read the damndest things!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin
reply to post by ShadowArcher

Sorry, when looking at the second part of your post I didn't find it all that obvious that you were being sarcastic!

You know on ATS you read the damndest things!

I'm still going to try it!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
So much wrong with this I don't even know where to begin. Well the jump up part is quite obvious, notice the right hand of the other astronaut? Also you guys do realize that wire masking techniques and such in the 60's to produce this footage is beyond ridicilous.

[Edit to add] Also I'm quite sure this has been debunked completely several times on the forum already.

[edit on 24/7/2010 by PsykoOps]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
NASA tends to cover up things that they don't want us to see,i find it very unlikely that if it was wires holding them up & it was clearly seen on the tape that they would just leave them there.
the falling over bit has always confused me a little but i'm sure there are explanations for it.
The spot light,again not sure but it's something that would have been edited i'm sure of it if they knew about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Athink

You have to understand, firstly, that the YouTube is infested with a horde of idiots like the one who posted that particular video..."DanielsNews"

There are a few others who have vaguely-sounding religious references in their screennames as well.

It is important to point out that one of the progenitors (and most loud-mouthed blowhard) of the Apollo "hoax" nonsense is Bart Sibrel.

His motivation is purely based on his nut-case religious beliefs...something about it being impossible for Humans to leave the Earth because it's the way "god" designed it, or something like that....like I said, he's a fruitcake.

I have unfortunately experienced the particular brand of crazy exhibited by that "DanielNews" wanker many times, within the boundaries of YouTube comments postings, on his videos. AND, not just him, either.

I suggest you scan through what the SANE people have to say regarding the veracity (and claims) of those videos, by reading through the "comments".

ALSO (not to start a "battle of youtube", but look for videos that refute the nonsense posted by "DanielsNews" and his types..."Astrobrant2" is a good one, of many).

OR...as pointed out, there are plenty of intelligent, experienced and generous ATS members who have posted countless times with facts, evidence, and science to refute EACH AND EVERY ONE of the "hoax" claims.

It is a non-starter, and it is kind of sad that it still garners attention.

Of course, science in general isn't emphasized as much as it should be, in school curriculae nowadays...and there's an entire generation of people who were not yet born when Apollo was ongoing who grew up expecting things to "look" a certain way --- because of their acclimation by Hollywood depictions.

THUS, the confusion and misunderstandings.

[edit on 24 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Everybody knows NASA has fooled us, but here is more living proof.

Who is everybody? Astronomers? Engineers? And what do you consider "living proof?" Youtube videos?

There are so many videos.

There are indeed. I like the one of the cat getting stuck on the screen door.

why would they fake it?

Yes, exactly: why would they fake it? Can you think of any reasons? I can't.

where does the rocket go?

The booster stages fall into the ocean, and the payload goes into space.

and whats the point in burning all that fuel for NASA to do this to us.

What do you believe NASA is doing to you, exactly? When do they do it?

if the flag were to move cause of the astronauts wouldn't the flag move more freely it almost looks like there is a string pulling the flag around at the top cause how is the bottom moving around and the top.

I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about. The flag is hanging from a rod to keep it open.

i can be sure people have wrote threads like this before, but this is my first time, just wanted to remind everyone and see what you people think about this.

This is certainly not the first thread about this here. The current "hot" moon hoax thread is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I can't wait until summer is over and all the kiddies go back to school.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Athink

They had small antennae that came out of there suits, they were retractable hence why they weren't always visible. They're not wires, this has been debunked ad nauseam.

the fact that some people actually buy this crap makes me want to

:bnghd:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join