It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Call: 'I Killed Both My Children'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

www.liveleak.com

July 21 2010

A Dallas-area mother accused of fatally strangling her 2-year-old daughter and 5-year-old son with a wire told a 911 operator that she did so because they were autistic. The 30-year-old remains in jail on a capital murder charge Wednesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com
www.wtvr.com

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This is very likely one of the most sickening things I have ever heard. This lady killed her young children because she wanted normal kids, not autistic kids.
When the operator asks, "what are you feeling right now", the woman plainly and calmly replies "I feel nothing".

I am at a loss for words.

www.liveleak.com

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
To make it even sadder check the attached post below regarding how wonderful Autistic Children can become.

Autistic Girl Expresses Profound Intelligence

Bless The Little Children!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
To make it even sadder check the attached post below regarding how wonderful Autistic Children can become.

Autistic Girl Expresses Profound Intelligence

Bless The Little Children!

I was just thinking that, those kids could have been so smart and caring and wonderful desipte being autistic, nothing is wrong with that its just a medical condition its not who the kids were, this mother should be executed for what she did infact that story should be shoved in her face before she dies!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Not wanting to speak for others but i seem to be finding myself more and more asking

'' what the f'k is going on inside that country these days? ''

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This Is An Incredibly Important Story. Please do not get side track by my posting another thread in my previous reply.

I apologize to wheresthetruth for poor decision in hijacking your thread. I assure you that was not my intention. Just happened to be the thread I read prior.

Star & Flag

Best Regards,
t

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

This sort of thing isn't new honestly. Remember the story of Hansel and Gretel where they get left for dead in the woods by their parents?

We humans also used to practice human sacrifice in a number of cultures.

People hear stories like this and they worry that the world has gone mad, really its been crazy from the start.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The woman is mentally ill and deserves both sympathy -- and punishment (capital, in my opinion) for a horrific crime.

Symapthy and justice are not mutually exclusive. Even when metting out the sternest, most uncomprimising justice possible, there is room for inner sorrow for both the victims and the perpetrator in a terrible crime like this.

Such an attitude would be difficult if not impossible for those close to the victims. But for those of us with more distance, it is by aspiring to both justice and compassion that we keep our own humanity and moral compass in the face of such horrors.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahuti

Killing the poor mother dont gonna resurrect the kids
and aint gonna change anything AT ALL.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Trust me, I was thinking the same thing when I read this. I have known several autistic people and once you get passed their idiosyncrises, they turn out to be pretty decent. I know that not all autistics have a sense of social grace, but my experience has been good so far.

And yes, many of them turn out to be absolutely brilliant, bringing beautiful and inspiring things into the world and peoples lives.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot

Totally!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wheresthetruth

www.liveleak.com

July 21 2010

A Dallas-area mother accused of fatally strangling her 2-year-old daughter and 5-year-old son with a wire told a 911 operator that she did so because they were autistic. The 30-year-old remains in jail on a capital murder charge Wednesday.

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com
www.wtvr.com

When I saw the subject, I thought, "Wow, the government admits they took down the twin towers, their two children." Sad still.

top topics

join