It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you know what's inside your Coca Cola?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarBoyFG
reply to post by thegremlin666

"red meats not good for you but if you dont eat any meat or are vegan u need to take special pills to keep your body from eating itself...."

PLEASE PLEASE!!! STOP SPREADING BS!

You dont need no "pills"! Again plz stop spreading disinfo.

Yeah, I can back you up on this as I am Vegetarian. I don't eat meat, drink cow milk, or eat eggs. (Can't break the cheese love, though). I get my proteins and the nutrients found in meat in other natural ways. I don't need pills. I also don't drink soda, ever. I will have a coffee or an energy drink very rarely, however. I am very healthy, energetic, and clean.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I backed WAAAAAY off of cokes after a few weeks back I got a kidney stone.

Ladies, if child birth were up to men, there wouldnt be any funny business EVER AGAIN!

I'm kinda like some of the other posters. My sweat does feel "cleaner".
That's is strange because Classic Coke is suppose to be cure for kindey stones, is even better if add a little hydrangea few drops.
This will at least smooth off the ruff edges, so it may pass a litttle easier.
Another thing that works other than classic coke is parsley juice, drinking it can cause trip the hospital, if it causes a large stone to move.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by googolplex]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD49

I couldn't agree more with you!

I have drank about 5-10 cokes a day for the past 15 years (yes, that's ALL I drink except I do have some water before bed and if I work outside in the heat) and then before that I had coke/pepsi/RC at least 3 times a week. I suffer from absolutely nothing-I am 35yr old, i am 5'9" and weigh 132lbs and I haven't had any type of virus or illness of any kind since I was small. I eat what I want and drink what I want and it seems to be working out just fine.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm not surprised at all, I haven't had one sip of soda in 3 years.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wow, well that certainly an eye opener! Do they make anything anymore that doesn't have bad stuff in it? My mother drank Coke for over thirty years, and for years she would drink _nothing_ but Coke. She was completely, hopelessly addicted to them. Then when she was diagnosed with diabetes(!) she finally quit em for good, but it was a long, hard battle for her. I just drink filtered water and OJ.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think it is mostly polluted water that causes the coke to be contaminated. So it is the local water that is more loaded with chemicals than the cola. Want to know something top secret. You have been waiting for top secret information on this site for awhile. Well, here it is:
Coca Cola and Pepsi are tamarind flavored. Yes, chutney cola.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I quite drinking soda a few years back just drink water, tea, and juice now.
I think its interesting how the is a niche for a healthy drinks and foods yet few companies fill the gap. Instead they offer toxic crap to the public. Also I think 99% of all gum and mints now have aspartame happy chewing.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RRJ58

A Coka Cola big wig was at this years Bilderburg meeting. Makes you think, why would he be attending a meeting with people who want 95% of the world population gone.

Well, as some of us have asked here on ATS many times, how can this world function with 95% of the population gone? That would leave only the elite, and god knows they can't even wipe their own butts without us. Plus, who's gonna clean up billions of rotting corpses...

Sorry to be so graphic, but let's get real.....just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Sodas of any kind are nothing but empty calories. Real bad for you.
And diet sodas? Worse yet! Those 'sugar-free' foods/sodas have been connected and are thought to contribute to (or cause) fibromyalgia, lupus, arthritis among many other anti-immune ailments.

I sincerely believe Coke Cola was better off when it was made with coc aine (coca leaf). It was at least, natural! And the coca leaf was put on this Earth for a reason (as are many other natural mind-altering 'drugs')
But it's man that messes, modifies and plays with nature way too much to the point where it's banned ! Damn PTB!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

You have been waiting for top secret information on this site for awhile. Well, here it is: Coca Cola and Pepsi are tamarind flavored. Yes, chutney cola.

That's a revelation?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

The lesson is to avoid drinking coca cola in England and in India because of the water added to the concentrate. Better not drink water in either places then too. Somehow, or other, as I understand it, the stockholders are who are the most important to consider here, not the consumers. Very interesting story, and thanks for the info.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Pay attention to your Gatorade bottles, too. Since they changed their labels to "G2," it's easy to buy the versions that contain the artificial sweeteners if you're not paying attention. The bottles look the same except for a thin band around the top that say "low calorie." Frankly, from what I've read about those artificial sweeteners, I'm inclined to believe they have had a lot to do with the appearance of these new "diseases" like Fibromyalgia. That's just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutlanderHuman24
I wish that the companies would actually make a drink that is all natural and has no negative side-effects, altho I doubt that will happen.

Some things for health conscious cola drinkers to consider:

1. If you purchase Coke bottled in Mexico (Amazon.com or other online Soda Companies and some Latin Food Stores) it is still made with pure cane sugar and does not have corn syrup.
2. Red Rock Cola bottled in Atlanta (Amazon.com or other online Soda Companies) or Boylan’s Cane Soda bottled in New Jersey (available at the same plus high end grocers and Whole Foods) are also made with Cane Sugar, all natural ingredients and no preservatives.
3. GUS (Grown Up Soda) is made with actual Cola Nut Extract plus Cane Sugar plus all natural ingredients including naturally sparkling spring water and is available at high end grocers.
4. Curiosity Soda is made with all botanically grown organic ingredients and no preservatives.

These are increasingly pricy alternatives, but a healthier way to indulge your cola habit.

[edit on 25/7/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Coca-Cola is a damn fine tasty drink.

It's been on the market since you were born and nobody is dying from
it...plus it removes bugs from windshields, cleans copper, disintegrates
meat, eases stomach pain, and supposedly repels vampires...

Coke is cool

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
"American love — like coke in green glass bottles...they don't make it anymore."

There's always Pepsi folks?...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Any kind of soda that has high fructose corn syrup is horrible for you...besides all the other nasty stuff.

I only drink water and coffee...tea sometimes. I only have things with natural sugar. I truly believe there is a connection between this and obesity and diabetes which then can lead to cardiovascular disease, alzheimers and dementia. The proof/documentation and statistics are all there you anyone to find if they care to.

Those of us that have cut that crap out of our diets and feel the difference KNOW. Those that continue to say that they do whatever they want and don't care...go ahead, you're just stupid. YES, that is my official opinion!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
Coca-Cola is a damn fine tasty drink.

It's been on the market since you were born and nobody is dying from
it...plus it removes bugs from windshields, cleans copper, disintegrates
meat, eases stomach pain, and supposedly repels vampires...

Coke is cool

Didn't know it repelled vampires.

Is it as good as holy water? What about werewolves and demons?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Probably crack. One way or another, everything you drink or eat is going to kill you these days. Im sure thats what theyre trying to do. Even water isnt safe anymore, so no, it's NOT a healthier option. We're all dead of cancer or something eventually. Probably better to eat transfats and everything else that is unhealthy for you.......its more likely that, will be the healthier option in the end just by sheer means of government not poisoning it, because of our natural inclination to avoid it.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thegremlin666

Your body will not eat itself if you are a self-maintaining, well-educated vegan. Protein comes from many sources. Iron is necessary, but can also be found in vegetables (dark green ones).

I think B6 (or B12??) is the hardest, but ironically, it is from the most minuscule of sources: a bacterium.

Vegetables and Fruits, by the way, are not supposed to come with the implied result of pesticides. And corn should not be your only vegetable and/or foodstuff (as we can see from people in the US). Even too much spinach is bad for you. So while the argument "everything in moderation" is not necessarily wrong, it's moot when it comes to weighing the pros and cons of fruits versus those of coke.

What exactly is the moderate level of coca-cola? or any soda for that matter? What about pesticides?

Ok, so fruits and vegetables can be overdone for your system at high levels, but that doesn't mean they have ill-effects from the get-go. Coke on the other hand, you could do without.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Its actually really easy to quit sodas and juices. At least for me.
I would drink like 5 sodas in a day and then I cut back, now I only drink one soda a month or even less and I only drink water or milk.
People think sodas don't do anything but I lost weight after I quit drinking sodas and to me it made a significant change I went from having my belly noticeable when wearing shirts to looking fit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join