Do you know what's inside your Coca Cola?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

Who was there you or me...
Put a mouse into a bottle of coke with an air hole in the lid and see for yourself before you call me a liar.

your opinion means diddly to me.
and by all means drink all the CC you want to that will make me smile.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I did not call you a liar but it takes days to rot anything with coke

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

Just an FYI,. Most sodas,. liquid flavorings like KIKKOMANS soysause contain sodium benzoate .
this ingredient has been shown to cause irreparable DNA damage.
It is in many things..

The issue here is people don't read labels or do any research with what they see on the ingredients list.
Most people think the producer has their health in mind..
wrong
and the FDA doesn't care either

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Last time i had a coke or coffee was about 1-2 years ago.

Had bad bones when i was on them 2 now i have no problems... im also a bodybuilder so i need strong bones.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I wish that the companies would actually make a drink that is all natural and has no negative side-effects, altho I doubt that will happen.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Excellent post. I have stopped drinking Coke, and I am substituting it with a great and very healthy drink: Water Kefir.

Thanks for posting it. Let truth be known.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by space cadet

Well I cut out all Sodas about two months ago.
I drink more water and juices. I feel better and have lost a few pounds. I refuse to drink diet drinks

Win Win situation

You don't want to pound back the diet drinks anyway, they contain all the ridiculously controversial sweeteners, like aspartame and so on and so forth. Not that straight cola is any better, but stay away from "diet" labeled anything really.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This, combined with the murders of the union leaders in the South America makes me boycott Coke. I also saw a pretty shocking docu about how all the biggest chocolate companies buy their raw material from growers who use child labor.

I doubt Pepsi etc. are much better. The bad thing is, I love my junk food and cola even now and then. Make your own burgers BTW, the secret is making the patties really thin..

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
People see stuff like this and panic like XXcaliber said "if u read the article SLOWLY it says fresh fruit and vegtables have almost the same amount of pesticides in em".....your average cup of coffee from starbuck cost 3 times more then a coke and has over 30 different agents KNOWN to cause CANCER in humans....everything on earth is bad for you if u have TOO MUCH! MODERATION people!...whine is bad for you in large doses but in small doeses its good for the heart.....vegtables have pesticides but have lots of nutrients too.....red meats not good for you but if u dont eat any meat or are vegan u need to take special pills to keep your body from eating itself....come on people grow up...coke is just as bad for you as the SUN...have some in moderation! dont drown yourself in it.
i can show you people with skin cancer caused by the sun...show me someone with COKE cancer please.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Coke makes an excelent degreaser. I've heard of mechanics using it and police also to clean up blood stained roads after traffic accidents.

Just think of the effect it has on your digestive system.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
A Coka Cola big wig was at this years Bilderburg meeting. Makes you think, why would he be attending a meeting with people who want 95% of the world population gone.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I love an Ice Cold Coke and a couple 13-14 shots of Vodka, i know its crap but everything is these days, the only change ive made is that I now buy Mexican Coke, i know the water is probably the worst ever, but there is 0, Zip, Nadda, High Fructose Corn Syrup, real Cane Suger, it tastes a lot better too. CHEERS!!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The site is obviously biased. But yea, I don't drink coca cola.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thegremlin666

"red meats not good for you but if you dont eat any meat or are vegan u need to take special pills to keep your body from eating itself...."

PLEASE PLEASE!!! STOP SPREADING BS!

You dont need no "pills"! Again plz stop spreading disinfo.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There's cr-p in everything. You cant drink Coke from the Aspartame/Phosphoric acid, E-Numbers, you can't drink Water/Milk because it contains Flouride. Even if you buy Organic veg you never know what there spraying it with, and even if they don't the Chemtrails or toxins in the soil will be absorbed by the fruits anyway.

Fish are full of pollutants so you can forget about going fishing, even in Lakes in the vast wilderness there's still trace reminders of past atomic-tests, mining, etc.

You'll never win from avoiding everything thats bad for you, except starving yourself and never touching a drop of water again until you die a few days later from malnutrition.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Excellent info OP, thank you for this..
when i was a lot younger, my father stopped drinking all forms of soda, at the time i couldnt understand it, but now my husband, son and I dont drink any of it, 5+ years now, but i know people who seriously live on the stuff..in America that lovely Day Glow green Mt Dew as well, yeah thats got to be a great idea to consume!
This also reminds me of something i thought pretty strange awhile ago, my very very overweight sister was hospitalized with a small tear in her spinal cord, after 5 days of extreme headaches and other serious issues, she was told by a Dr no less, to go home, and DRINK COLA as the caffine in it would help her heal somehow. very odd.

i will pass this link onto others though, in hopes it may help them realize what they are actually drinking in that crap.
thanks again

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD49
There's cr-p in everything. You cant drink Coke from the Aspartame/Phosphoric acid, E-Numbers, you can't drink Water/Milk because it contains Flouride. Even if you buy Organic veg you never know what there spraying it with, and even if they don't the Chemtrails or toxins in the soil will be absorbed by the fruits anyway.

Fish are full of pollutants so you can forget about going fishing, even in Lakes in the vast wilderness there's still trace reminders of past atomic-tests, mining, etc.

You'll never win from avoiding everything thats bad for you, except starving yourself and never touching a drop of water again until you die a few days later from malnutrition.

I agree.

I've been drinking soda for decades and I'm fine. I'm not going to stop. If they want to kill me, they better just put full strength toxins in my bottle so I can die a faster death.

Until then, I'll just kill myself slowly with my soda. At least it's a slower death than from alcohol!

[edit on 24-7-2010 by JewelCherry]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Not only is it bad for your health, supposedly employees of Coca Cola South America have been killed for trying to organize unions.

Killer Coca-Cola

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gigantea Rosa

Denpendency theorist Eduardo Galeano (from Uruguay) used to call Coca-Cola "the black waters [raw sewage] of yankee imperialism"...

With the information posted by the OP, I think we could take that quote in a more literal sense.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I used to be an anti-coke person myself but I came to conclusion that 5 minutes in the city's polluted air is worse than a bottle of coke.

Coke has phosphorus in it that's why it's such a good rust or blood remover. But from my own experience I think that milk is better for that.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join