It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New travel warnings issued for Mexico cities in lockdown

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
here's an angle that no one in this thread seems to have considered yet. The "Drug War" and "drug war violence" exists because the drugs have been made illegal, which creates a massive price inflation and profit potential for anyone willing to try to smuggle it over the border.

but wait, if some of these drugs were legal and regulated, and sold at convenience stores at rock bottom prices, those drug smuggling cartels would no longer be able to smuggle a back pack of, say, pot across the Rio Grande, and sell it for ten times its weight in gold.

has anyone considered WHY these Mexicans are smuggling drugs across the border, and why they are so violently willing to be violent.

Why doesn't the mainstream media ever consider this angle. oh yes, TPTB want complete control over what you can and cannot put into your body. You can take our legal drugs, but you cannot take your illegal drugs, because we cannot make any money on those. They are doing this with food and supplements as well.

consider, my friends, if we were to legalize these "illegal substances", then overnight the black market would dry up and border violence would vaporize almost instantaneously.

does anyone remember those allegations of the cia peddling coc aine into southern California. Perhaps TPTB don't want to solve the drug problem, I personally think the border drug violence problem has been engineered, and this lack of action is in fact part of the plan. A sane leader would have locked down the border.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
dont people understand is the reason why the government does nothing about the southern border is because they rely on the drug trade to make money? c'mon guys didnt we learn the cia is in charge of major drug trafficing? are they doing a thing to help out the situation?

HELL NO.

hmmm.

Shhhhh... don't tet TPTB, know, that WE KNOW!
Lets all just "take a trip South", and bring our AR's, to shoot some cans, eh?? ESPECIALLY, a bunch of murdering, drug-dealing, illegal border-crossing, cans!
It would be a good tactical lesson, for the coming revolution, and probably, no humans, would be hurt!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I'm in England and don't really understand why the US Army don't sort out their own borders before going to defend other Country's borders?

It's pretty clear this situation is pretty bad and going to get worse....

Stop it before it's too late.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I'm in England and don't really understand why the US Army don't sort out their own borders before going to defend other Country's borders?

It's pretty clear this situation is pretty bad and going to get worse....

Stop it before it's too late.

The obama administration doesnt want to stop it. Obama could end illegals crossing the border today if he wanted to. Obviously theres alot more going on.He feels he need to stop arizona from defending itself for one.Even though Rhode island allready has the same exact law in effect and has been for over a year. Yet that wasnt a threat to the justice department. worse cities have enacted this same exact law as arizona yet the justice department said nothing. So this leads me to ask why is it ok for some places but not Arizona?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotgal

I know it sounds like a good idea but keep in mind the drug dealers higher trained mercs. This is why the beating up on the mexican military.So on that note the last thing we need is citizens running to the border thinking they can stop them.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
IMO When our president met with Mexico's President they talked about Three things couple of months ago.

1. We need more Violence at the boarder.

2. I need you sue AZ.

3. Amnesty.

Im against all of the above

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
As an Arizonan, One word started blinking in my head some time ago and has gradually increased to a deafening scream...SECESSION
Why am I paying taxes to the Fed? So they can turn around and sue me for something I overwhelmingly voted for?
You can bet if AZ seceded, we would have plenty of US troops on our borders. but not to keep the illegals from Mexico from coming in...
Everyone I know here, and I know MANY, owns multiple firearms, and would be more than willing to use them to defend our homeland.
I am sick to DEATH of the pathetic way this country is being run into the ground, with my family serving in the middle east; I just learned my nephew is being sent to Afghanistan soon, after 3 tours in Iraq and 1 in S.Korea, back to back. And all the while, the POTUS sits in Washington doing nothing but destroy the economy, wipe his backside with the Constitution, blame Bush, deliberately strain race relations, sue me and watch the events in the GOM unravel with a faraway look in his eyes.
There is a grassroots movement quietly growing here demanding Gov. Brewer start secession proceedings. We have had enough of this madness.
What I'd like to know is, what happens to all our Arizonans in the Military overseas in the event we secede?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Maybe it's our own CIA fighting these drug cartels for territory in the drug trade and if they report too much about these battles in the media, people might catch on to this fact.

Then again, maybe I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

I am willing to join my sovereigns in Arizona the instant secession is declared.

The very instant.

It is beginning to circulate amongst many states now.

[edit on 7/24/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Heres my question for everyone we could stop illegals from entering our southern border.But it would take shoot to kill orders.Lets use korea as an example they have mines set along the border look out towers and if need be can use deadly force on anyone crossing the DMZ after getting permission from HQ.Do you think we could ever do that here in the United States.

I have a feeling this may be the main reason the guard hasn't been sent to the border in anything but advisory position.Could you imagine the reporters showing Mexicans shot dead for crossing the border.So do you think we can secure the border without deadly force?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The more i look into this the more dangerous it becomes. I wasnt aware of this as im sure many or you are not either since the press doesnt like to tell the rest of the country whats going on.

Mexicans Plotted to Blow Up Dam Kill 10000s Americans

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

That story about the cartels blowing up a dam turned out to be false. Covered in this thread

Mexican Drug Cartel Reportedly Plotted to Blow Up Texas Dam

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Im in the process of learning about the zetas i was shocked to find out they were trained in the United States. They were basically Mexican special ops left the military to work for the mexican drug lords.Only it backfired and now there trying to take over. The dangers of hiring mercenaries they are all about the money.

Oh and thank i found out about it also as i dug deeper im also wondering if the outposts supposedly in the United States are real i find news reports but cant find any proof other then border agents claiming this.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
You know how sometimes you have to step back a bit from the scene to get a better view of it? From way back up here in Canada I have to say that one thing is perfectly clear.

If soft drugs like MJ were legal, and hard drugs like coc aine were defined solely as a health problem (addiction), there would be no Mexican drug cartels.

It is so painfully obvious. Yet all those of you right there at the border can think of is shoot'm-up vigilanteism against the Mexicans.

I say, if you are going to maintain such ignorant and stupid laws regarding drugs, then you deserve the consequences.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
dont people understand is the reason why the government does nothing about the southern border is because they rely on the drug trade to make money? c'mon guys didnt we learn the cia is in charge of major drug trafficing? are they doing a thing to help out the situation?

HELL NO.

hmmm.

You are correct, well said.

A fellah I knew was a Texas Ranger.
They had been tracking a semi from southern mexico
A Truck loaded with narcotics.
When it arrived at the border,
and was about to cross into US jurisdiction
and be seized by the Texas Rangers,
An order came from the "top"
Let the truck pass!!

Having learned first hand, the extent of the theatrical charade of the entities DBA US federal Government and US Federal Reserve Board and related conspiring corporations and front groups. He resigned

The "war" at the mexican border is a TURF WAR between the supposedly official US "Federal" government and the drug cartels, who want greater control and profit from distribution lines.

The mexican cartels know the "feds" are scumballs. The cartels seek to take control of the drug distribution channels and CIA/DIA distribution machinery in the FEDERAL USA.

The 99% white CIA specifically targets minority neighborhoods , and especially blacks

This is NOTHING MORE than a gang turf war...

"if you want justice
then seek the truth
If you want the truth
then follow the money."

[edit on 24-7-2010 by seataka]

[edit on 24-7-2010 by seataka]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imightknow
It's probably time to start putting some blame on the Mexican government as well for this. It is because of their lack of control that some of their citizens(the cartel) are acting the way they are and its time for them to be accountable. Technically we could hold them accountable for the actions of the cartel, which at this point is well beyond grounds for war; they are literally invading us!

The time for extermination is upon us. These cartels cannot be reasoned with and should no longer even be treated as human beings, but more like cockroaches.

I won't dispute that because I don't disagree. But why stop at blaming Mexico? Who is buying the damned drugs? Who's using the drugs? Who is condoning the drug use? Mexicans are being butchered because some dumb ignorant American doesn't want to face that his or her hedonism is being paid for in blood. And in many cases it's the blood of innocents, not just the actual drug dealers and their ilk.

It never ceases to amaze me we have all these celebrities acting so self righteous because they don't buy blood diamonds or wear fur because fur or diamonds = death. But they won't stop smoking, snorting, or shooting up even though drugs = death just as surely for the Mexicans and Americans caught up in this mess.

The kids in my family get a very frank talk about drugs from an early age. We talk not just about what drugs do to a person's body but also what it's doing to entire families, communities and countries. They hear it before they're even old enough to be offered drugs by their peers that any drug they might try was surely paid for in somebody's blood and suffering and victimization.

We need to work in our own families anc clean up the mess in our own society before pointing our self righteous fingers at a country that is poor and desperate.

I'm no apologist for those who would enter this country illegally for any reason. I do believe it is essential to our national security that the Obama administration cooperate with states to secure our borders a.s.a.p. I believe it's essential to our way of life that we drop political correctness and return to an insistence that immigrants adapt to our language and our way of doing things and melt into our melting pot as previous generations of immigrants did. I'm the child of a legal immigrant and coming at it from that viewpoint I feel safe in saying it's a slap in the face of legal immigrants to let the issue of illegal immigration fester.

But the fight against drugs MUST start in our own homes. If some of you believe something like pot is equivalent to beer then fine, indulge AFTER it becomes legalized and isn't a blood crop. Until that time, play video games, take meals to senior citizens or do something else with your time that doesn't result in this much suffering and slaughter.

(I'm not singling you out IMightKnow. What you posted was just a good lead in for the point I have been wanting to make for a long time on this subject. I liked your post and agree with it).

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

I am willing to join my sovereigns in Arizona the instant secession is declared.

The very instant.

hi endisnighe

i wounder if this problem has been allowed to fester for two reasons

the people would never accept a RFID card (this may be the trigger)

the federal govenment wants a callaspe of the usa like the ussr to make money off the privitization of her assets

the only way to control an awakening poulace is devide and concour

XPLodER

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I would have to say to any American citizen planning on going to Mexico cancel there trip .Based on just the amount of violence and the build up on the border ,I dont think it will be to long before wide spread abductions of Americans in Mexico starts.Close that damn border and put a Mexican government in place that can police its own nation .

[edit on 25-7-2010 by essanance]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by seataka

I can gurantee if they were involved there isnt drugs on the truck.Were not getting the full story from your friend. See the problem i have with this drugs for the CIA theory is simple,If the drugs werent coming from mexico it would be South America or Afganistan.Who supplies the most drugs to the United States changes all the time.And if the US approved of drug trafficking we wouldnt have pressured Mexico to go after the cartel which we did.

[edit on 7/25/10 by dragonridr]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

Originally posted by endisnighe

The very instant.

hi endisnighe

i wounder if this problem has been allowed to fester for two reasons

the people would never accept a RFID card (this may be the trigger)

the federal govenment wants a callaspe of the usa like the ussr to make money off the privitization of her assets

the only way to control an awakening poulace is devide and concour

XPLodER

After reading about the cartels ive come to the conclusion its not about drugs.I have a feeling you may be right there is definitely an agenda and this makes some sense. There has to be some advantage to the Obama administration.Judging from his policies this RFID card could be why.

[edit on 7/25/10 by dragonridr]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join