It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New travel warnings issued for Mexico cities in lockdown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
WOW!

The situation is that country is out of control.

Moreover, the situation is now finding its way to the United States and nothing is being done about it. Where is your government through all of this?

Be Safe

Irish spirit

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
all i'm saying is who would want to go to mexico, even before all this started happening? that place sucks. i'm not sure if you know this, but it's were mexicans are from. yeah, i know right?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by do u c he b a g
all i'm saying is who would want to go to mexico, even before all this started happening? that place sucks. i'm not sure if you know this, but it's were mexicans are from. yeah, i know right?

I've been there twice on vacation and absolutely loved it!!

The food, the music, the people, the beaches, yes, the tequila! ......... and on, and on.

...but sadly, it will be a while before I consider going back; even though its nowhere near the drug cartel cities that I went to before.

Why take a chance when there are so many other places to explore -- like places that have no American connections, and thus little or no vice.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by seataka

I can guarantee if they were involved there isnt drugs on the truck.Were not getting the full story from your friend. See the problem i have with this drugs for the CIA theory is simple,If the drugs weren't coming from mexico it would be South America or Afganistan.Who supplies the most drugs to the United States changes all the time.And if the US approved of drug trafficking we wouldnt have pressured Mexico to go after the cartel which we did.

[edit on 7/25/10 by dragonridr]

from south america they would come through mexico, yes?

There is no doubt that the CIA has been importing drugs... the profits are used for black budget activities. "CIA dealing drugs" yields 14,000 hits in google.
If you had an illicit government controlled marketing machine for narcotics, which was making you a HUGE profit.. while rendering your addicts incapable of resisting your oppressions, you would want to do a few things to assure your continued empire.

1) make sure drugs stay criminalized.. after all it is your pals at Halliburton and the rest of them that are PROFITing from incarcerations. and that PROFIT can be channeled to lobby firms to maintain control of the system. google "prison industrial complex"

50% of drug incarcerations are for less than an ounce (personal use) - a victimless crime, in this great country, this world military machine, a country that tells its members this is "democracy" while they use mind control and money to get the "we can vote so we are a democracy" morons to elect who they want. THE USA has the highest rate of incarcerations in the world... sounds more like a totalitarian regime run by Stalin, who once held that record.

and think about it, so what if addicts or junkies on the south side are killing each other for the the next dose - that makes more room for the rich to enjoy their PROFITs.

Also those incarcerated do not vote and do not count on unemployment roles... think about this..

2) If mexican cartels are trying to expand, WHILE refusing to cooperate or pay for protection, then declare a war upon them, as they your competition. That is the capitalist way, is it not?
I mean who would disagree with a "war on drugs"?

3) Afghanistan has been producing opium for centuries. If the afghans also refuse to pay tribute, or protection money to your USA Narco-CIA-Cartel, why just declare them "enemy combatants" who would believe otherwise? You don't.

See this posting that will explain the WHY for last years "surge" of violence in Afghanistan. The head of one of the largest tribes , the Pashtun, was a man named Noorzai.

from lukery.blogspot.com...

When the Judge started asking too many questions the feds changed their prosecutors 3 times, each time switching to a younger and less saavy prosecutor who would not have to lie to evade the judicial questioning in chambers.

So what if American GIs were killed because of your decision, and because Noorzai is the "BIG WIN" the feather in the cap for the DEA that year... he became just another pawn in the global money game for PROFIT.

Criminal elements in the Federal government do approve of drug trafficking for THEIR empire built for PROFIT.

Those warlords who played along with the CIA - who were told to export their heroin into China and SE Asia and continue to do so, were not messed with.

Please do more research.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by seataka]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

I could agree with allot of that however its not the CIA thats making all the money. Its corporations like haliburton like you mentioned. There making money off the war on drugs and the wealthy off cheap labor.Think about it if the Mexicans couldn't find work they wouldn't be here. As for legalizing drugs even that ounce of coc aine or heroin etc didn't start out that way people were harmed sneaking it into the country(good example the violence on the border).The reason they go after someone with 1 ounce is simple The little fish are easy to catch they rat on bigger fish and so on. This has brought down Columbian cartels so it works.

I think the key to the border will be forcing the elite to do without there slave labor. This is the only reason its allowed the all mighty dollar.Ill use Opry land as an example they have been busted several times shipping illegals in from Texas so they can pay there cleaning staff minimum wage.Where even at your cheap hotels they pay there cleaning staffs more.They get away with it because they pay allot in taxes to the State. This is why i believe the borders are still open even closing the border completely there will still be drugs.

[edit on 7/25/10 by dragonridr]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join