It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF! Your Birth Certificate Makes You a Slave

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20867f6ee0bb.gif[/atsimg]

I don't really have anything else to to add. The above image says it all, literally. It is taken from a recent news entry/discovery by an organisation in England called TPUC, who have been uncovering and spreading information related to the illusion of the legal system for a while now.

On a slightly different note, check out this extremely well-made video put together by TPUC. Vital knowledge for all free human beings. I think it applies, in theory, to the whole of the UK and the US. Beyond that I'm unsure. This is is their flagship topic:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

How exactly does the image prove the statement in the title?
"Torbay council does NOT have the right to take your child away".
What definition of slavery are you using, if that statement is slavery?

The video is abstract nonsense. For example, it says that "register" means "give yourself to the king", based on the Latin word for a king. In fact the dictionary will tell you that it means to "put on a list", from the Latin "REGESTA", which comes from the word "GERERE", meanng "to carry".
That sums it up, really. They're making the whole thing up.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Or are you assuming that NOT having the child registered is a sort of protection against having a child taken away? If so, I have bad news for you, because that's not what the answer means.

Whoever answerd the question obviously understood the question to be;
"If I don't register the child, can the child be take away FOR THAT REASON"- and they answerd "No" accordingly.
Trust me, an unregistered child could still be taken away for other reasons.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
great find!
this makes me pretty sad my kids have birth certificates, now.

and that video at the end was *awesome*
thanks for posting!!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I'm failing to see how that "image" proves anything. Furthermore, a piece of paper or a certificate can't make you a slave, rather it would be the system that the certificate is a symptom of, that would make you a slave, if in fact the theory is correct.

I personally find the whole birth certificate issue a little odd but I also think that people are adding a lot of non-sense to the whole idea, such as our certificates being traded on the stock exchange (as there is absolutely no proof that I have seen to suggest such a thing). I believe there may be something sinister behind the whole birth certificate system, though I don't believe it is anything like many people are trying to claim.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Nice article.

The only thing that makes me a slave is 6 billion people who are unwilling to rise up and reclaim our planet from the barbarians that took it as their own.

You know why jihadists are held as the boogyman, in the eyes of the west? Because the globe is in a jihad against the corporations and bankers that enslave us.

Note: the word jihād is a noun meaning "struggle."

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
Whoever answerd the question obviously understood the question to be;
"If I don't register the child, can the child be take away FOR THAT REASON"- and they answerd "No" accordingly.

Now that is an interesting suggestion, actually. It is possible that your interpretation is correct, however, knowing how pedantic and legally-cautious 'government' bodies like councils generally are, I'd say that if they meant it in the way you suggest, they'd have elaborated suitably in their response. A simple "no", to me, indicates that they'd rather leave some confusion in the mind of the investigating public because they'd rather the full truth not be know. I'll attempt to put this to TPUC at some point.

And you're welcome double_frick. I've looked into this stuff and believe it to be true, but I don't expect people to buy into it blindly. But I think we can all agree that it warrants some serious investigation.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that I'm not a slave, also anyone who has relatives that really were slaves should be offended.

Do you really think you're a slave? Are you on call 24/7 with no breaks and no pay? Do you live in a shack owned by your masters? Is it legal for you to be raped? Have you ever been chained to the ground? Or, are you free to do basically what you want, and come and post whatever you would like (as long as it is within the TOS) on sites such as this?

Gimme a break.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I didn't sign my birth certificate. Therefore, I made no contract. There was no verbalized agreement, nor was a handshake made. I am a slave to no one. This entire notion of a BC making one a slave is utter nonsense.

You are free to move about the country and are free to leave the country at you choosing. Slave masters don't simply let their "property" walk.

P.S. If people are a slave to anything, it their own ambitions! It cost you nothing, and nothing is asked of you, to simply exist.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

There are two possible ways of testing this;

The law search
Look in statute law, and see if there is any provision that social services are not allowed to take away unregisterd children.

The practical test.
Mistreat your children badly, and then say to Social Services "You can't take the child away, because it hasn't got a birth certificate".
If it works, you're right.
But I'm willing to bet that it doesn't work- the child gets taken away anyway.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This is a subject already discussed over in this thread, along with a pretty broad range of related topic matter. However, i don't suggest closing or otherwise killing this thread in any way....No, no! Just for the simple fact that this thread actually focuses on the Birth Certificate problem specifically, I wouldn't want to see that happen.

However, I provided a link to the other thread, in the hopes that some of the Birth Certificate discussion over there may prompt some new ideas for further discussion here.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
With regard to birth certificates, who here knows about the claim that they make you a commodity on the stock exchange as per this video clip.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimpish
Do you really think you're a slave?

Yes, I do. As philosophised in The Matrix - "A prison without walls". This is a slavery by stealth, by design. For mass-enslavement is only short-lived when slaves know they're slaves... when the form that the slavery takes is too literal. But we, we've learnt to "love our servitude".

But that's a discussion for elsewhere really. Here and now we're going to have to agree to disagree over whether we're truly free or not.

Thanks for the link MidnightDStroyer. I've not seen that. But as you said, the intention of this thread was specifically to focus on the birth certificate, and more accurately this particular bit of evidence regarding it.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I feel sad for you then. I would imagine if you knew what really being a slave was like you wouldn't feel the same way. Perhaps you should look up some information on how slaves were treated in countries across the world.

It seems to me more like that you don't know what slavery is.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

That video theory too, is nonsense.
"Your birth certificate is a stock on the Stock Exchange".
No. Your birth certificate has the same number as a stock on the Stock Exchange, and probably the same number as a million other documents. That is inevitable, because organisations generating numbers have only got ten digits to play with.

Two questions;
If anyone thinks they are being "sold on the Stock Exchange";
How exactly do you think anyone can gain from that transaction?
How exactly is this transaction supposed to affect you? (It can't affect you very much, if you don't even know about it without videos like this)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I came across the video in another thread and was intrigued by the notion. So much so that come the morning I might take the guys advice, call a stock broker and see what I am worth! I joke, but is there something more to these odd bits of paper?

My interest has been piqued after reading this thread and the other doing the circuit at the moment.

Do you lay any credence to the straw man theory? And these certificates are supposed to be the beginning of your legal other self.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
So much so that come the morning I might take the guys advice, call a stock broker and see what I am worth! I joke, but is there something more to these odd bits of paper?

That could actually be a good way to test and possibly debunk the theory.
Check the "stock" with that number. See what it actually says on the piece of paper. If I'm right, it will say something completely irrelevant to you, like "200 shares in BP".

Do you lay any credence to the straw man theory? And these certificates are supposed to be the beginning of your legal other self.

It strikes me as a bit of abstract theorising with no practical implications.
You commit a crime. You get put in prison. All the way through this process, your identity will got through the legal system and penal system on paper documents. That video would call this a "straw man". So? What difference does it make?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Interesting post. I can see that they've probably answered the question literally, but I also understand why you made the connection you did Cythraul.

It's an interesting issue - I've recently become aware of the Freeman/Common Law idea's, but I've yet to make any practical sense of them.

If you could somehow 'op-out' of this apparent contract, then could you argue that statute law doesn't apply to you? I'm clearly not a lawyer, but the idea there could be some massive con perpetuated by the government (by simply ommitting to tell you your rights) is worth a look surely? Help me someone.

This is from the UK government website

from webarchive.nationalarchives.... gov.uk/+/www.direct.gov.uk/en/Parents/HavingABaby/AfterTheBirth/DG_4002872

You must register the birth of your baby within 42 days of the birth in England and Wales, and 21 days in Scotland. If you can't go to the district where your baby was born you can go to another office (still within 42 days) and the registrar will send your details to the appropriate district office. If the baby was born within England and Wales however, it must be registered within England and Wales. The same applies for Scotland.

The interesting bit for me is that in all the explanations of the law regarding registering a birth that I can find online, none of them mention any consequences other than 'prosecution.' They also say "you must" an awful lot. I wonder if anyone's ever been successfully prosecuted?

Edited because of new info!

[edit on 23-7-2010 by eightfold]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Well, need to find my birth certificate first, but once I have it I might just give a broker a call. Even if he were to laugh at me down the phone, you never know.

Still trying to get my head around the straw man theory. In principle I understand it, but how you would go about putting this stuff into practice, I don't know.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20867f6ee0bb.gif[/atsimg]

I don't really have anything else to to add. The above image says it all, literally. It is taken from a recent news entry/discovery by an organisation in England called TPUC, who have been uncovering and spreading information related to the illusion of the legal system for a while now.

Text Purple No = Children vulentarily given up if at all.

2 Not willing to alarm public of possable discovery of slave trade children............

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join