It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

26th July: Return Of The Nephilim?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Link to the youtube video:

www.youtube.com...

You can see the poster far more clearly. It really does look like a reptilians eye!
So I wonder,. are you really serious about this as a future fact to it coming true, or you do realize it is just advertisement t for a movie

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
So I wonder,. are you really serious about this as a future fact to it coming true, or you do realize it is just advertisement t for a movie

No I don't think the Nephilim are gonna invade on the 26th, I just think the advert is very strange and deserves some investigation.

The fact that this "movie" was advertised so early in a game like rainbow six is very unsettling.

Also July 26th 2010 is Tu B'Av: en.wikipedia.org...'Av

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Did you see the way the Sony corp went about building up the possibility of destruction of the earth through the website the IHC for the movie 2012?
that started about a year prior to the advertisement of the movie.

www.google.com... jCNHZgtwmh53T7wT8sBH_Hn5Czkimvw

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Yes I have seen the site. It was a major player in the 2012 doomsday theory.

Edit to add link: www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org...

[edit on 23-7-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
While I am in no attempting to imply that your concern is a valid date, in order to understand why I say that, you will have to read a thread I started.

At the very end, my last posting will explain why your date of 26 July and the subject matter title about the return of the Nephilim may be potentially a true statement. While I do not use dates, the fact that your date is in the window of my dates, well, I thought it friendly to allow you to see why and how I came to that conclusion so that you and other following your thread could consider what I have discovered.

It may take a little reading to get through to the end, but I guarantee that the information is important in some way or shape. I haven't figured it all out, but I think I am on to something that would allow us, the little people to know when events could kick into high gear with death and destruction and all the BP related dangers.

Take a look. Decide for yourself and share the information. Someone might actually benefit from its discussion.

Thanks again for your posting. Take a look and read closely the last post I made to the thread. I think it is a key bit of information to consider.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I will check it out now.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Wow I must say very intresting. The nano-tech theory reminds me of a book I read called Prey. It was about an experimental nano-weapon that would eat steel to reproduce and grow larger. It didn't end well.

I haven't read the hole thread yet so i'll get back to you when I have.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i just wanted to say that mars is associated wit the god of war so its possible the message is that war will awaken on the 26th...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

it looks like an inter-game ad. I remember playing ratchet and clank 2, and there was an ad for jak and daxter in it.

so expect a new video game? or movie?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Only one day left until the return of the Nephilim.

What strikes me, though, is, there IS no movie about the Nephilim coming out tomorrow, is there? So, this is either a prophetic foretelling of Doom for tomorrow, or just a fake movie poster.

Just thought I'd throw it out there.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

I sent a text to 63336 (Any question answered service) asking:

"Is there a game or film called or based on the nephilim due for release on 26th july 2010?"

They repied: "There is no film or game called the nephilim due for release on 26th july 2010."

Thats why I found it so strange!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Seeing as this game came out in... 2007? or 2008, and it takes place in the near future in a fictional reality, with all of the cool techie stuff, its probably a fake movie ad or an easter egg in the game. like, if i were to play grand theft auto and some guy on a radio station hosted by lazlow, and a "caller" says the illuminati will strike the golden gate bridge on a certain date, i dont take it seriously.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
well if it does happen i hope it happens early i don't want to go to work...lol
interesting catch though, i played the game and i missed that poster.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
"as a thief in the night"

the best predictions are those that are ignored

nothing to see here folks

but really nothing will happen

nothing has happened

DID YOU SEE IT?

Only those on the watch will observe the change, the rest of us will be like the frogs in the pot, thinking, 'man this sure is comfortable these days'

Remeber when we used to sleep during the winter....now we just keep on the watch, and everything seems as it was...since we were being kept awake...just lukewarm

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The nephilim are the bastard children of fallen angels,so step one is you need fallen angels to come back first

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Well, it would seem then, that it's either just a fake, or a prophecy.

I for one am definitely going to keep my eyes on the sky today.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well it doesn't seem that there are any Nephilim wondering about.

My thoughts: That this was an in-game joke designed by one of ubisofts production team.

But hey researching this has been fun.

Peace out peeps and stay vigilant.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Oh, I dunnow, there's still quite a bit of 26 left over here in Sweden. You never know what might happen.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by David_Reale]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
nothing happened and I'm at work this sucks

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well, I guess it was nuthin'. Only two hours left of my 26th of July, and no UFOs so far. I'm kind'a relieved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join