It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Prisoner Dines on Cellmates Fried Lung

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Warning, this story is totally crazy and sick! This guy should be locked up like Hannibal Lector.

France’s “Hannibal Lecter” said Wednesday a sexual urge drove him to kill his cellmate and “curiosity” about the taste of human flesh led him to cook and eat a lung he ripped out of the corpse. He said he flew into an “uncontrollable” rage after his victim gave him a “dirty look” on January 2, 2007 after he ordered him to wash his hands after using the toilet in the tiny cell they shared with a third inmate in Rouen.

He said that after pummelling his victim, he took a pair of scissors and plunged it into his back, neck and chest a dozen times before holding a plastic bag over his head “for five minutes” to make sure he was dead. Then he decided to eat Baudry’s heart for his evening meal. “I take a razor blade and I open his chest. I plunge my hand in and I take out what I think is the heart but which in fact is a piece of lung, which I put into a Tupperware container,” he told a transfixed courtroom. “I did it out of curiosity to see what it was like to eat human flesh,” said Cocaign.

“What is terrible is that it (the lung) was good,” Cocaign told him, according to his testimony. “It has the taste of venison. It is tender. What I did I liked doing.” “No one was listening to me,” the detainee said. “I took action, and then they took me seriously.”

they give inmates scissors?

Totally crazy and a nut-case! This guy needs to be put in solidarity confinement for the rest of his life.

This is one really odd story...

source

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I guess he was just an inexperienced cannibal. I'm not really surprised that he missed the heart. What an amateur!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
WOW. I don't know if this guy is completely insane or just really curious.

What a freak! But what's weird is he had to time to have plenty of time to spend with the body A dinner course, that was saved in a Tupperware container no less.. wow what a strange man.
He's got lines on his face or is that veins, tattoos, very frightening.....interesting though, thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

He said that after pummelling his victim, he took a pair of scissors

Inmates in France get to have scissors and a razor blade in their cell?

Isn't that like leaving a loaded gun on a cafeteria table and being shocked an inmate picked it up and used it?

Oh and where the hell did he get the onions and the makeshift grill to cook up his cuisine? Did he have a spice garden, too??

The real problem seems to be the French penal system.

- Lee

[edit on 22-7-2010 by lee anoma]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

yea..that was my question..

scissors and razor blades..

must be low population prisons...lol

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The story side there was a third cellmate. Where was he and what was he doing?

Why did I look at this right before dinner?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I hope he saved the other prisoner a leg.

I figured he would say it tasted like chicken, not venison.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomataprice
The story side there was a third cellmate. Where was he and what was he doing?

Prepping the dessert?

Mmmmmm....fried lung. I hope it was really crunching, like how I love them!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Why is this in the Gray Area?

Armin Meiwes was much sicker than this guy.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Rthaothal]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Does anyone know why this guy was in prison, what did he do to work his way up to this? Someone should have seen the danger signs and had him put in confinement.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Danger signs!?!?

They put murderers in with other murderers all the time, often a prisoner will make up a story like this just to mask the fact they want their own cell to themselves.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

If the roommate was a smoker..

do you think it changed the flavor?

ewwwwwww

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
If the roommate was a smoker..

do you think it changed the flavor?

ewwwwwww

"Waiter, this lung tastes like an ashtray. Please bring it back to the kitchen and get me a clean nonsmoker lung!"

top topics

join