It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my grand conspiracy therory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

my grand conspiracy therory

www.worldometers.info

Money worthless in New Orleans world order
By Ariana Eunjung Cha
New Orleans
September 6, 2005
Page Tools

* Email to a friend
* Printer format

THE waters raced into Denise Mitchell's home so quickly that she fled with nothing but what she was wearing. After Mitchell and 10 members of her extended family took refuge in the convention centre downtown, she realised they had another problem: aid workers were giving out water and food, but there was nothing for her infant niece.

The only thing Mitchell had of value was the silver necklace she was wearing around
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
rds.yahoo.com
www.sott.net
www.theage.com.au

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Well here i go call me crazy,but I think everyone on the planet really knows whats going on and we all in denial! All the cover ups conspiracies etc. are tbtp reaction to KNOWING we are all doomed.Not from an asteroid an ice age cataclysmic event etc. but the the simple fact are planet is dying and we are killing it! In fact i feel there is a race to see what we as a species does to ensure its survival.All the wealthy people are preparing D.U.M.B.S are real if and when it all falls apart that's where they will be.All the news we hear everyday is just to keep us distracted from the fact we are running out of resources.Money is worthless your job your home etc. are all just a farce to keep you preoccupied with you daily existence.Why do you think the federal government is spending money like water.Why do you think they are actually relaxing gun laws.When it all goes down the elites will simply go underground and let us kill ourselves off!Think about it they use events as tests to see what the sheepeople will do. Katrina was a test. Look how many people willingly went to that stadium and stayed! What did a lot of the looters steal? t.v.s Why ? Because no one is realizing the only important things are running out. Food fuel clean water and shelter.The Georgia stone henge says it all 500,000 humans that's it.With China and India having a boom in standard of living more cars better buying power etc.Its all gonna run out faster.I think the tptb are trying to solve the problem but sadly our technology hasn't kept pace with our population.Unless we develop a new form of free energy soon it will be too late. The hadron collider in Cern is an attempt i think.They are even growing corn underground!Well this is my theory.Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

www.worldometers.info
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by buddybaney

Yes we are killing it. The PTB have the ancient manuscripts and understand the ancient science. They thought they could control it but they don't realize the 6 billion people have their own subtle energies too.

Money is worthless, yes. In the old days tobacco was used to kill areas of the brain that command spirituality. This is why they will legalize weed to keep people stupid, happy and docile.

Humanity is allowing all of this to happen and deserves what it gets.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Gotta give you a star and flag because I completely agree.
Bartering is coming back because people have no extra money for what they need let alone want.
The cost of everything has gone up while the actual VALUE of everything has gone down.
If there is any trading to be done..I'll trade my Canadian government "puppets" for a bunker and a ten years supply of necessities.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Actually, I think you've been brain-washed just as much as the common-people. The world is not over-populated. There are plenty of resources. The reason "they" want you to think that it's true is because when millions starve in Africa, "they" want you to think the world is over-populated anyway.

www.currentconcerns.ch...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Africa is just one example. I could give plenty more. In the developed nations, it's more about making people die slow than quickly. They make life difficult so that you don't even want to live a long time, or have many children, or give a crap about the rest of the world.

zroth: I'm curious about your mentioning of tobacco & weed. I've always thought "they" were against tobacco because it's one of the last remnants of the Native American influence (other than syphillis). Also, I think hemp will be a big crop in the near future for the production of bio-fuels, after the "oil runs out" or the Mid-East becomes too dangerous.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

Yeah, I always thought the PTB were against tabacco too. I used to smoke and part of getting better was learning about food and shamanism, etc;

I ran across a reference back in the day that basically stated that tobacco was used by the shaman, in small doses, to kill diseases, ward off spirits, etc; What the early settlers found was that tobacco also pacified the population along with its addictive attributes. So for 400+ years the product spread more and more, along with alcohol.

IMO people have evolved to be tolerant of tobacco and alcohol and still "wake-up" despite the attempts to keep them in slumber. Obviously this in not true for 95% of the western population but we do see more and more people awakening.

When weed is made legal people will again go into a slumber for who knows how long. I agree that Hemp needs to be cultivated and the even weed should be used for tonics, casual use, etc; My fear is the open floodgate is just another way for the PTB to keep people arguing over stupid stuff and/or asleep.

Tobacco and Shamanism

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings
Actually, I think you've been brain-washed just as much as the common-people. The world is not over-populated. There are plenty of resources. The reason "they" want you to think that it's true is because when millions starve in Africa, "they" want you to think the world is over-populated anyway.

Yes there is more than enough resources in the world for everyone .The problem in this world is the people in charge are the mismanagers of our resources and they have the nerve to blame you . This is a clear manipulation of us all . People are starving in this world while aid is not been distributed . A example of abundance is the large food chains (super markets) manipulating prices for the growers . Many farmers will know what I am saying . In Australia for example the food chains will have stock piles of produce and tell the growers we really don't need your produce and offer something like 4 cents a kilo when it costs say 12 cents to produce . The farmers then in turn will bulldoze their produce into the ground in large dug out pits . What a waste . I'm a sure If they could ship it to Africa for the starving instead they would , having lost six months of projected income they logisticly couldn't if they even wanted to and they need to have some comeback at those manipulating their livelyhood . Unfortunatley nobody wins here it is lose ,lose alround . Also even if the farmer got his 12 cents a kilo why do you pay 3.99 a kilo ?Sad world when a nice , well intending (but simple) person is being taught that they should have to commit suicide so they don't leave a carbon foot print .This world has endless and sustainable resources if just managed properly by someone with half a brain and good intentions .

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Tobacco and marijuana have NOTHING to do with "numbing the Spiritual centers". Did a Preacher tell you that? Look how Spiritual the Indians are, and they have been smoking both since before we came to North America. People don't need substances to be apathetic, idiots, and fools.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
i think your right, but as you mentioned hurricane katrina, i would like to ask one thing, if there was 250 billion dollars to rebuild New Orleans.. there were 484,674 people at the time, thats $516,518 each..
or for each of the 188k homes, each home gets 1,329,787 dollars..
each family of four should have gotten over 2,066,000 dollars..
maybe it was a test, but whoever the hell thought of the test should've gotten the numbers right.

new topics

top topics

join