It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BP illusion GPS dons't lie!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Just Got this vid The higher truth The illision is falling people are serching and getting behind the BP scam

[edit on 22-7-2010 by mr20121221]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Cant... watch... youtube... from... where... I... am...
*closes eyes and dies*

I'll give a contructive awnser as soon as I get to watch it.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
This video has no credit with me. The woman does not seem knowledgable about the players or the events. She does not even know the correct name of the rig that blew up.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
What is the GPS we have for the drilled oil wells I know they might have a few
where does one find this information

she has made a valid point for checking and cross checking from the ponts of the ROV ship the ROV's at the BOP and the BP drilled oil wells even partial drilled wells.

now is this the first well drilled by deep well horizon by the ROV GPS, the first well was abadonded from the drill getting jammed. taking 6 weeks and 25 million
There was also another rig that drilled a partial well that had a cement cap placed due to a storm than deep horizon show up to take over the drilling
wheather they drilled a new hole I think might be the case

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
It looks to me like at the very end of the video she clicks on the 'skandi neptune' coordinate and actually drags it a bit south. If you can actually place these icons or move them around like that, then the video isn't going to prove much of anything until it's independently verified.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Why are people bashing this lady BEFORE you check her facts? You can prove her wrong if you just look it the stuff she is talking about and see if the coordinates match up, until then your just speculating which gets us no where.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Good eye! I didn't notice that the first time around and it sure does need to be verified.

She can't be the first person to plot the coordinates on a map though. I'd find it difficult to believe that no one here on ATS has thought about it from this angle though.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I never actually knew one could do this lol I am a land lover
we can also check where the relief well drillers are located to match up where the well is you can use triangulation of the various know positions to basical varify what is in truth.

Also what is the range of the ROV's from the ship It's good to aleast be able to cross reference information

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
Why are people bashing this lady BEFORE you check her facts? You can prove her wrong if you just look it the stuff she is talking about and see if the coordinates match up, until then your just speculating which gets us no where.

I'm not bashing her, I'm saying that at the end of the video she clicks the thing and it looks like she drags it south, so we probably need to verify the coordinates.

www.marinetraffic.com...
That's the site she's using, I'm not familiar with it though and not sure how to navigate it. I found BOA Sub C and BOA Deep Sea about 1km East of Skandi Neptune as of 7:17 am EST.
BP Cams

Edit:
When she drags it, the others don't move so she isn't moving the map, she's moving the 'skandi neptune' which I found I wasn't able to duplicate using the site she linked to. Perhaps someone with some experience with the site can explain this?

[edit on 22-7-2010 by twitchy]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
http://(nolink)/2010/06/13/bp-gulf-oi l-spill-rov-utm-distance-calculator/

BP Gulf Oil Spill ROV UTM Distance Calculator
this also has a sea bed map with points showing the locations

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr20121221
http://(nolink)/2010/06/13/bp-gulf-oi l-spill-rov-utm-distance-calculator/

BP Gulf Oil Spill ROV UTM Distance Calculator
this also has a sea bed map with points showing the locations

I couldnt get your link to work so I hope I fixed it...
http://(nolink)/2010/06/13/bp-gulf-oil-spill-rov-utm-distance-calculator/

Edit:
Yup that fixed it, try that one.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by twitchy]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

She may not seem credible, but I do agree with what she is trying to say.

I commented in one of the threads ( www.abovetopsecret.com... )made about the cap being put on, & I said that it did NOT look anything like the Deepwater Horizon leak we had been seeing for so long. The leak that they put that cap on appeared to be under considerably less pressure (hence much reduced flow rate) & that the gas content appeared much less.

Go check footage of the leak in the early days, take note how fast it is just gushing out & appears almost 50% gas, then look at a video of them capping the "DW Horizon" leak, they will look totally different.

[edit on 22/7/2010 by SNAFU38]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
they've been debating this in the 'up to the minute' thread, i believe...

has anyone confirmed if the co-ordinates displayed on the ROV screens are long and lat?

oh, and edited to say its 'illusion'. not 'illision'.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by justadood]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

Yeah one never knows, she may have stumbled on to something here, but I don't know enough about the situation to make any headway and the video just isn't a smoking gun unfortunately. I'm guessing some members here who have followed the whole rover thing more closely will be an asset on this one.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mr20121221

Evidently her definition of the word proof lies completely outside that of the English language.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Proof Well 'A' Capped Well 'B'???? I found this,it might help shed
som light on things...theintelhub.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Wishy washy garbage, some woman speaking so vague in detail but so confident in the cover up really is a weak attempt IMO. My 10 year old daughter could come up with something more absolute with empirical evidence unlike this vagued out attempt at disputing official claims.

I am not saying that BP are being honest but come on guys this is ATS not some 3rd rate "dog and pony show".

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Dontcha know, twitchy?

If you dont unquestionably agree with everything someone says, you are 'bashing'.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Real quick you do know that the map that she was looking at is supposed to be a real time map so yes things will move on the map. She did not move anything on the video. In fact if you go to you will see things move. It is slight but there is movement.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

BP can't be that stupid to let something like this get out. If this is legit then I think BP has some explaining to do. I do not put anything past them, but if legit then this is just as good as a thief leaving his fingerprints and drivers license at the seen of the crime. Will be interesting to see where this goes. It may be time to get comfy this may be a long ride before we get some good answers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join