It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BP illusion GPS dons't lie!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
NOOOOOOO-OOOOO! They already went through this on another website...

A drilling guy explains those N and E references displayed on the rov readout to 5 decimal points are not lat /long (obviously) but are of some other kind of survey/grid reference .

If you do a google search on lat long position of deep water horizon you may find that there is / was a well "A" and well 'B'. I think from the top of my head it was 28deg 44min N and 088deg 22min w...

Go to www.marinetraffic.com (I did but its been a cpl weeks now) and you can scroll / zoom to the coords and see that the skani neptune and BOA deepC are only 500m from each other and the lat lon seems to indicate they are in the right place as far as the position of where DeepWater Horizon WAS. they use lat/lon as degrees and decimal fractions of degrees. so when I figured that out I came up with position as follows: 28.7377N 88.3668W.

The lady on the video was drunk? I dunno.

I am so spun around on this whole Gulf deal that I cant tell how much of anything is now dumped into the Gulf but this sure seemed like a great oppty to apply a toxic enema to the whole region with Corexit... I'd be pissed about that... justifiably so.

Lucy... you got some 'splainin' to do....!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Correction. that was not from the top of my head. I had to go get the clipboard that had my notes previously to get the numbers right

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
They have been showing both wells they leave it up you the viewer to figure it out, For BP it is better to say little as possible

<< 1   >>

join