It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martin Stubbs on Paranormal TV Evidence For all you Non believers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well What more can I say wow just wow. Have a look at this video and tell me what you all debunker's, Dis info agents etc think. Debunk him if you can, NASA has known it for a long time. I know we have discussed about this topic but how about all the videos together.....

Please guys have look at this video and give me your views.

This video is about Martin Stuubs who has recorded most of the NASA videos via their satellite and has analysed all of the videos. Its really interesting how he has spent several years collecting the data and analysed all of it. He has even talked with all the big guns in NASA and Canadian Space agency.

I challenge you all debunker's

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Ashcool007]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Having problem getting to view video.Will do so later. There is more about proofs of ET's at american chronical.com and serpo.org.The free will to believe or not is your privilge.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashcool007
This video is about Martin Stuubs who has recorded most of the NASA videos via their satellite...

Patently false.

...and has analysed all of the videos.

Like, without even knowing -- or revealing -- the date/time and context of the videos? A sure recipe for false-positive pseudo-UFO conclusions.

Its really interesting how he has spent several years collecting the data and analysed all of it.

More pathetic than interesting. As for 'analysis', none evident.

He has even talked with all the big guns in NASA and Canadian Space agency.

He says. Funny how when asked, the 'sources' he cites claim he's distorted or entirely imagined the comments. His response -- stop giving names to allow anybody to check.

Challenge has been resoundingly answered over the years. The stuff doesn't even rise to the level of 'unknown' because of absence of traceability, context, etc. Without any real UNK, there's no need even to debUNK.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Well What can I say that poor guy taped all those videos and made his point all you guys have to say its not real how easy and ironic of you skeptics and what about other astronauts who are coming up with what they have experienced of these incidents. Well its easy to debunk a theory than to prove it

Well having said those i would like to state that martin had all the materials and the knowledge in editing footages, ie he did split the videos into frames and further he split the frame into two where he found the third phenomenon he talks about and as proof it is provided and I know you didnt care to watch it and came up with conclusions of your own.

Also he had shown to the physicist mentioned by name, also he had spoken with NASA official who came to Vancouver as mentioned by him. Well if this is not proof enough I dont know what else u need more. Plus all the footages there suggests only one thing either they are UFO's Man made or ET's only time will tell.

Namely the tether incident, the sharp turn by one of the UFO's etc. Well believing is up-to you

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

This video is about Martin Stuubs who has recorded most of the NASA videos via their satellite and has analysed all of the videos.

www.youtube.com...
His analysis is, shall we say, less than rigorous? I asked Martyn Stubbs right here on ATS if he had considered the possibility that those "flashes" he recorded might be the result of cosmic rays in the course of his so-called "analysis", and he didn't even reply to my post. And others have made the same observation:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by starrychloe
I've been trying to get in contact with Martyn Stubbs after seeing him in a Paranormal TV episode. I wanted to tell him the light streaks are most likely cosmic rays hitting the video sensor of the camera. That would also explain why some are red and some are green. More expensive video sensors have prisms which split the image onto separate red, green, and blue chips and the image is merged electronically. This is especially true for low-light cameras. It would explain why they are very fast and very short. My other thought was an artifact on the VHS tape he was using, but the cosmic rays make more sense. He can even verify this by sending a video camera (or several) up in a balloon into the higher atmosphere and recording.

This would also explain the flashes of light the astronauts see too. Read about Anatoli Bugorski who saw flashes of light when his head was struck by a proton beam in a Soviet particle accelerator.
en.wikipedia.org...

Please pass it on to him.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Also he had shown to the physicist mentioned by name, also he had spoken with NASA official who came to Vancouver as mentioned by him. Well if this is not proof enough I dont know what else u need more. Plus all the footages there suggests only one thing either they are UFO's Man made or ET's only time will tell.

Ash, the problem is, whenever these people are shown the account of their meetings that Martyn had posted, they reported Martyn's account bore little or no relation to the way THEY recalled it. Every time. There is a pattern here, and a common factor: Martyn's mnemonic process.

Extensive genuine research has been performed by numerous people on the most famous of the cases, showing that Martyn's imagination -- and deliberate ignoring of fundamental features such as illumination context -- dominated his conclusions. This material has been posted on ATS and is available for your inspection.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Oops found guilty to the Mods Please close this thread and sorry If I have offended anyone.....

Sincere Apology
I just got excited on seeing the video

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Oops found guilty to the Mods Please close this thread and sorry If I have offended anyone.....

Sincere Apology

Ashcool007.....

Cheer up mate!

Hey.....I PWNED myself on here just a couple of days ago when I posted something a little.....aaah.....dodgy!

If you want to have a bit of fun, ask Mr Stubbs a couple of hard questions.

His responses can be EPIC!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Sincere Apology

His responses can be EPIC!
Yes, if you actually get a response.

Ash, you're doing better than a lot of people who continue to believe Stubbs has recorded amazing things, in spite of evidence to the contrary. Far from offending, I only wish more people could see the light like you have, it's actually encouraging.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Thanks for cheering me up
Maybe.. maybe not
Arbitrageur

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Request to moderators to please delete thread or How I can delete thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

top topics

join