It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in NorCal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Curious if anyone has any odd experiences out there. Either government or alien related, or anything else? I have been a few times and everytime is an odd experience. By norcal i mean the emerald triangle area. It seems as if there is major events happening out there but they go mostly unoticed, how does this happen?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have no idea what it going on up there. I am in Central Cali.

But I had to reply to let you know the awesome-ness of your signature.
Brilliantly put and a highly accurate account!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I live in Sacramento, Cal. One time while I was sick my cousin said he and my neighbors saw a UFO. Of course he could be drunk. There is an Air force base in my area. As well a Airport and Air museum.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Could it have something to do with the several hundred acres of unused land in Mendocino County big tobacco owns that I keep hearing about?

[edit on 7/21/2010 by mistafaz]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mistafaz

That's probably why a lot of people join the Air Force in my area. California is a great place to learn how to fly and test out new planes.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Sorry, I haven't noticed much happening around here besides people being busted for growing marijuana and the occasional earthquake.
What kind of odd experiences did you have?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I am in Sac also and my brain slug says all is fine, and it does know what is best for me so I would have to agree.
The NorCal valley is a very mellow place though I have noticed.
The people here compared to even the peaceful hippie types as close as San Francisco I still think that we are a bit more laid back.
Maybe due to High concentrations of lithium in the ground, or just the fluoride.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm 30 miles South of Redding - only thing odd here lately is that the mass chem-trail spraying here stopped about a month ago (Yay!!!). I suspect maybe because all the spraying planes were diverted to the gulf to poison them with Corexit.

My coworker did say that about once a week at around dusk she notices what appear to be military jets at very high altitudes doing some type of orchestrated maneuvers. Not sure what that's about... Any guesses?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hello!

First time poster here =D (been lurking for years)

I'm from Eureka, CA, in Humboldt county. There have been a few sightings from people i know (including myself) of odd things. By odd things i mean sightings of Bigfoot, UFOs, and people going missing.

Up here in Humboldt is just a different kind of life. The local economy uses funds from medicinal and illegal cannabis to support itself, mainly the latter. Most of us are nice, laid back pot heads who take life for what it is.

top topics

join